Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dbros94 is offline New Member

Post need to lose fat the fastest way possible

I gained 40 one in passed half year in drug rehab... I have 2 bottles of test250 and am trying to get from fat to ripped... Stats- 188 fat 5'7- 5'8 whats the quickest way I can shred up... Been going to the gym 3 times a week. Willing to do almost anything to get huge insted of getting farted and Carter

DB1982 is offline Member
    Personally I think your playing with fire. With being out of rehab for drugs you probably shouldnt start doing another drug.

Do it naturally eat clean combined with lots of hard work will yield great results.

DB1982 is offline Member
    Age??
    Last edited by DB1982; 01-13-2013 at 06:00 PM.

*Edited*
    Last edited by dbros94; 01-13-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: unwanted drug talk

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Liposuction.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ummm wow,

Here is the most powerful stack ever. Everyone over looks it, but it is straight hard core. A diet and lifting stack. Pure beast mode.

U r not gonna get swoled by spring break, hate to break it to u.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    Personally I think your playing with fire. With being out of rehab for drugs you probably shouldnt start doing another drug.

Do it naturally eat clean combined with lots of hard work will yield great results.
    agree with this man.. im currently in my 5th yr of sobriety (june 4, 2008) i am just now considering adding a few things and also not at a large dose. if i were u id get some time under ur belt man. plus (and this is IMPORTANT) u DONT NEED AAS TO BURN FAT!!

post a thread in the nutrition section and we will get u on the right path.. steroids are not what u need right now, u need a good diet and lots of cardio dude!!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Spend some time on the step mill everyday. That sucker with a good diet will drop fat like crazy. Have you researched what can happen if you cycle before your HPTA is fully developed. It's worth reading into.

DB1982 is offline Member
    Your way to young to cycle. Head over to the Nutrition section and read up.

With a good diet and hard work in the gym combined with your age you'll grow like a weed.
    Welcome to the forum. Take this time to research and learn the right way to do things. Good luck buddy

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's getting "farted and carter"? Is that what the pros do?

*Edited*
    Last edited by dbros94; 01-13-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: unwanted drug talk

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbros94
    .... I smoke pot, weed, and marijuana I do not have a drug problem i was just starting that I was constantly eating and no work out at the facility... Anyway I alredy have the 2 bottles of test e 250 and im wondering if this isnt good to run when trying to drop fat... If so what can i Rinwth it
    Test e expands fat cells though a reverse nitrogen osmosis emulsifying process. Obviously you have not researched this. Test e will actually make you fatter, it's a horrible out dated compound. I'd throw it away.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dbros94 View Post
    .... I smoke pot, weed, and marijuana I do not have a drug problem i was just starting that I was constantly eating and no work out at the facility... Anyway I alredy have the 2 bottles of test e 250 and im wondering if this isnt good to run when trying to drop fat... If so what can i Rinwth it
    alright dude read the rules. no drug talk here.. figd it could be over looked the first time based on context but now u need to edit it out of ur post. read the rules.

also ur only 18yrs old?.. ur not gonna get anyone here to tell u to run aas cuz its a bad idea.

u have already been told the best things for burning fat.. how many times do u need to hear it before u believe it? im guessing it doesnt matter how many times we tell u diet and cardio will get u the best results for fat loss because u think ur Mr. Smart GUy..

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisthrowed View Post

test e expands fat cells though a reverse nitrogen osmosis emulsifying process. Obviously you have not researched this. Test e will actually make you fatter, it's a horrible out dated compound. I'd throw it away.
    ^^^^^ all true.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Which banned member is this?

EverettCD is offline Member
    Best advice so far. You're way to young to be running cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fasted cardio and the above post.
    You can run ever compound they make and still be fat. Diet is most important
    Cardio second

Post Sorry members no more drug bullshit

Ill head over to the nutrition section... Thanks

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just smoke some meth for a month.... problem solved. I mean if you wanna gamble with your health by using the test e..... why not just do it the right way and get stoned at the same time?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by OP...need to lose fat the fastest way possible
    Everyone wants to lose it the fastest way possible. But a big bottle of patience is what we all need when wanting to drop weight.

Whats better to use dan??

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Just smoke some meth for a month.... problem solved. I mean if you wanna gamble with your health by using the test e..... why not just do it the right way and get stoned at the same time?

Do you mean Methadrol. . . LMAO

Just work out man and stop eating shat.

DB1982 is offline Member
    Use your Brain man. Stop and think for a second .
    Eat right and hit the gym hard its that simple.
    Anything you lose while on whatever drug you think will help you. You WILL gain back when you come off of the forementioned drug because your diet is crap.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982

Use your Brain man. Stop and think for a second .
    Eat right and hit the gym hard its that simple.
    Anything you lose while on whatever drug you think will help you. You WILL gain back when you come off of the forementioned drug because your diet is crap.
    ^^^. Do what he says. Start a thread in the nutritional section also!!!

I have alredy started the thread... If only peoplk have as much of a crap about helping someone out with a good diet than they do to tell you your a dumbass for what your currently thinking... Thanks

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I still vote liposuction

Who needs to diet right and look after their own health anyway?

I dunno... but if I were gonna risk it I'd want the biggest bang for the buck. You could find some coke too... that works. Have a Charlie Sheen type weekend and lose 40 lbs at the same time.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Come on...We can give this guy competent safe advice without resorting to outrageous melodramatic extremes. Seriously, we abhor the mainstream media and other organizations which demonize steroids , and disseminate inaccurate information yet resort to those same tactics when a member we've all encountered before, those who are hell bent on doing an ill-advised cycle for a problem easily solved with diet&exercise but hear only what they want to hear. Such a recalcitrant attitude from a member should not encourage us to resort to the kinds of tactics which we ourselves detest.

Using methamphetamine is not in anyway akin to using anabolic steroids at a young age, and furthermore, there is absolutely NO peer reviewed evidence which demonstrates a causal relationship between teenage supraphysiologic doses of testosterone and a permanent inhibition of the bodies HPTA. At best it is ill-advised. This board has a propensity to propagate a number of topics and information which has no basis in scientific fact, yet because it has been repeated ad nauseum it is accepted as gospel. It is of course, completely ill advised for someone who has not finished developing to introduce anabolic steroids of any kind into their body at a young age, especially before full maturation of the bodies HPTA and natural closure of its epiphyseal plates. ILL-ADVISED, but certainly not on par with the severe damage that the use of methamphetamines causes to the body and the brain, so to state such as fact is just as irresponsible as to embark on a cycle without the proper knowledge.

With regards to the OP.... You would be wise to heed the advice of the members on here, whilst ignoring the propaganda and parroted information passed down from one e-generation to the other. You can achieve the goals that you are seeking with diet & exercise only. AAS are powerful hormones which should only be used after extensive research and when your body is an optimal state, as testosterone for instance causes significant changes to ones lipid profile (good&bad cholesterol), and it is my best guess that after being in drug rehabilitation, you have been abusing your body for quite some time, and it would appreciate a rest from exogenous substances. Consequently, AM cardio on an empty stomach can burn a significant number of calories, and I would recommend weight training at least 3 times per week as well. Follow a proper diet (see the diet section), the members in that section would be happy to help you build a diet commensurate with your goals. The added benefit of the exercise you'll be doing during the week will be to help re-establish homeostasis to your endorphine production, which has likely been negatively impacted by whatever drug caused you to be in rehabilitation. Please stick around, and myself and the other members on the forum will be happy to point you in the right direction, so long as you will receive our advice with an open mind. I congratulate you on making an excellent conscious decision to better your life.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    AHAH ahh geez i feel like giving advice like this thats how much i lose it with threads like this, because when i see posts like "DUDE diet and cardio is what u need not AAS" i feel as if we are a broking record parrots u might say.

Yes i realise there is no other way of wording it, but unfortunately im sure some would agree with where im getting at.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    AHAH ahh geez i feel like giving advice like this thats how much i lose it with threads like this, because when i see posts like "DUDE diet and cardio is what u need not AAS" i feel as if we are a broking record parrots u might say.

Yes i realise there is no other way of wording it, but unfortunately im sure some would agree with where im getting at.
    I almost never go into the AAS forum anymore because I see thread after thread with the same themes as this one.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Come on...We can give this guy competent safe advice without resorting to outrageous melodramatic extremes. Seriously, we abhor the mainstream media and other organizations which demonize steroids , and disseminate inaccurate information yet resort to those same tactics when a member we've all encountered before, those who are hell bent on doing an ill-advised cycle for a problem easily solved with diet&exercise but hear only what they want to hear. Such a recalcitrant attitude from a member should not encourage us to resort to the kinds of tactics which we ourselves detest.

Using methamphetamine is not in anyway akin to using anabolic steroids at a young age, and furthermore, there is absolutely NO peer reviewed evidence which demonstrates a causal relationship between teenage supraphysiologic doses of testosterone and a permanent inhibition of the bodies HPTA. At best it is ill-advised. This board has a propensity to propagate a number of topics and information which has no basis in scientific fact, yet because it has been repeated ad nauseum it is accepted as gospel. It is of course, completely ill advised for someone who has not finished developing to introduce anabolic steroids of any kind into their body at a young age, especially before full maturation of the bodies HPTA and natural closure of its epiphyseal plates. ILL-ADVISED, but certainly not on par with the severe damage that the use of methamphetamines causes to the body and the brain, so to state such as fact is just as irresponsible as to embark on a cycle without the proper knowledge.

With regards to the OP.... You would be wise to heed the advice of the members on here, whilst ignoring the propaganda and parroted information passed down from one e-generation to the other. You can achieve the goals that you are seeking with diet & exercise only. AAS are powerful hormones which should only be used after extensive research and when your body is an optimal state, as testosterone for instance causes significant changes to ones lipid profile (good&bad cholesterol), and it is my best guess that after being in drug rehabilitation, you have been abusing your body for quite some time, and it would appreciate a rest from exogenous substances. Consequently, AM cardio on an empty stomach can burn a significant number of calories, and I would recommend weight training at least 3 times per week as well. Follow a proper diet (see the diet section), the members in that section would be happy to help you build a diet commensurate with your goals. The added benefit of the exercise you'll be doing during the week will be to help re-establish homeostasis to your endorphine production, which has likely been negatively impacted by whatever drug caused you to be in rehabilitation. Please stick around, and myself and the other members on the forum will be happy to point you in the right direction, so long as you will receive our advice with an open mind. I congratulate you on making an excellent conscious decision to better your life.
    Always good advice GF but I think you are wasting your breath with this one. Hoggage 54 is right. Which banned member is this. Hard to beleive it's legit so the guys are having some fun with it. If it is legit it's hard to believe any logical advise will go very far.

Im not a ****ing banned member imhnew and am looking for good advice if your posting just to be a jerkoff go waste your time somewhere else ... I do not have a substance abuse problem to whoever it may concern. Some of you people are aggrivating as it gets ....thanks for the advice godfather
    Last edited by dbros94; 01-13-2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: type-o

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hang around here learn how to diet and lift right then look at aas again in a few years

Am I the only person that notices this thread was posted in the lounge... not nutrion, not cycle Q&A, not lifting questions..... OFF TOPIC. You want a series response you could:

A. Use the search button and read one of the 1,101,099 other threads about this same exact topic.
    B. Post it in the appropriate forum- and you have several options outside of Off Topic.

Now common.... seriously? Did this thread beat the "Do fat chicks give good head thread" today for views? Geez...

Im not a ****ing banned member imhnew and am looking for good advice if your posting just to be a jerkoff go waste your time somewhere else ... I do not have a substance abuse problem to whoever it may concern. Some of you people are aggrivating as it gets ....thanks for the advice godfather
    You dont have an anger issue either, right? lol
    Well you are not off to a good start. You come into someones house and be all demanding and talking smack expect to get a little smack back.

You have been given good advise. AAS is not the answer, the treadmill and diet is. Now if you want more help curve the attitude, stop talking about recreational drugs and go learn something in the nutrition section but be pre warned, they are less patient than in here and will ignore your post unless you are willing to do the work to figure out what is best for you. They dont like to spoon feed members.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's freakin hilarious

I dont know why but most of your post Hoggage 54 I cant view. I think it's my work PC blocking them because i can see it from my phone app. strange. You only lifted once. Funny

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont know why but most of your post Hoggage 54 I cant view. I think it's my work PC blocking them because i can see it from my phone app. strange. You only lifted once. Funny
    You're missing out on quality advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    You're missing out on quality advice.
    I have no doubt but that's why I have my smart phone so I have more than one source of viewing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information