Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honey Boo Boo

JAB1 is offline Member
    Ive seen a few episodes. My only take is they arent nearly as dumb as people think they are. They are laughing all the way to the bank!!

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    Im in jesup kinda a small town so i have to go to sav anytime i need something from the outside world. Lol
    Damn, been to Jesup more times than id like to say. My father was locked up in the fed pen in Jesup for the better part of the nineties. Used to go seem him every 2nd Saturday.

Ive actually known a few people that were locked up there.

Love Savannah.

Half of my extended family lives in Blackshear

Im from J'ville

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=gbrice75;6344862]Yes, the food that they eat is definitely 'lacking' to put it nicely. Re: what they do or don't get for the show - it may not be much (I have no idea what the numbers are), but the mother has stated she's been putting the money away for the future of her children. It's more than they had before, right?

Like I said, it won't be for everybody. Yes, they are definitely hicks. Does that make them 'disgusting people'? Not in my eyes... people only focus on what they want to focus on... and usually that's the negative/obvious stuff.

I hear a lot of venom and see no substance to justify your opinion and/or feelings. You've added zero to this thread, thanks.

Maybe they're doing it on purpose, maybe not. You're making assumptions. Now look, i'm not naive and i'm certain they play it up for the cameras... who wouldn't!?

I also don't feel i'm giving them too much credit. All i'm saying is that people always like to pick out the obvious shit... they're fat, barefoot, obnoxious, etc. Nobody comments on the fact that they are a loving family (the Kardashian's may be too... but I see it a lot less)... the mother does care about her children, at least the best way she knows how. Again, if you've watched it and have an opinion, I have no problem with that. My rant was more for those who demonize them but have never seen the show... just spewing a bunch of BS based on what they've heard, or maybe from a commercial they've seen. THAT'S ignorant, IMO.

your making the assumption she cares for her kid the best way she can. its ok for you to do but not others?
    if someone has seen the show several times and feels negative and spews this BS as u say its ok? again u are assuming i havent seen the show.
    everything i said was spot on, i was kiddingt about burning the house down...
    but u can spew shitt why cant others?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It could be that the network has put a dress and lipstick on a pig just as easily. One would never know without knowing them personaly! By the way...one fellow redneck to a want-a-be redneck (you). Welcome
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh DAN!! u know theres only ONE thing worse than a redneck aND U KNOW WHAT IT IS?? a wannabe redneck! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 01-17-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh DAN!! u know theres only ONE thing worse than a redneck aND U KNOW WHAT IT IS?? a wannabe redneck! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Gbrice has a deep seaded desire to be a redneck lol. You got in room un your porch next to the coon hound for GB to sleep?

JP-MAN

I agree with you. The fact that this gets any ratings, proves that our society is failing and in serious decline.

Oh, and supposedly, they are making 15K-20K an episode. Sad, so sad.

Its only a matter of time until the clubs out here in Vegas start paying that Jaba the Hut Mother for apperances. The Jersey Shore kooks get 15K-30K to show up at the clubs out here.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    No- and I don't want to know her. Its not entertaining.... because regardless of what she looks like; takes more to be hot than just curves. Television these days has gone to shit; just like pretty much everything else. They keep these reality TV shows going, as well as all these Dancing with the Star's and Xfactor type shows because the younger crowds wanna see it and it pollutes the airwaves. Hell- I sound like my grandpa right now but its true.... society is going to hell in a handbasket because of people like the Kardashian's and the garbage they spew on television. People are dumb enough to copy what they see and act like assholes because their "learning" is based on E! Entertainment and everyone wonders why people are no longer courteous to each other and why nobody holds the door for you anymore walking into a building.
    I disagree. So what if there's all this "shit" programming out there? There's also GREAT programming (IMO) - Homeland, Dexter, American Horror Story... I mean, I don't know what you like obviously, but IMO these are strong shows. You can choose what to watch... or not watch. That's what's great about TV and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Ive seen a few episodes. My only take is they arent nearly as dumb as people think they are. They are laughing all the way to the bank!!
    That's what i'm thinking too! They're getting paid for basically living their lives while haters are badmouthing them... and getting paid nothing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    your making the assumption she cares for her kid the best way she can. its ok for you to do but not others?
    I'm making an 'educated' assumption based on what I've seen over several episodes of watching the show. I clearly stated my issue is mainly with those who form an opinion without ever having seen the show. That's what I call ignorance.

if someone has seen the show several times and feels negative and spews this BS as u say its ok? again u are assuming i havent seen the show.
    If somebody has seen the show and feels negative towards it, that's their opinion which they have the right to - I have no problem with that. Explain how I'm assuming you haven't seen the show? Did I specifically say that you were one of the people I was referring to? YOU are making the assumption that I made an assumption.

everything i said was spot on, i was kiddingt about burning the house down...
    but u can spew shitt why cant others?
    I'm not sure what you said that was spot on. I saw nothing but a bunch of angry opinions. Are you so full of yourself that you feel your opinions are 'spot on'? Says who... you? I also gave my opinion... and I realize they're just that - opinions.

Not sure what you're getting on about, but if you want to argue for the sake of argument, I'd be careful if I were you.

Gbrice has a deep seaded desire to be a redneck lol. You got in room un your porch next to the coon hound for GB to sleep?
    Lmao... I think imma make me some moonshine and sit on the porch soaking my feet while I drink!

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    u warned me not to argue or answer u,..

get over urself man, ..please explain why i should be careful.
    your words were if someone watched it then u have no problem with there comments, well i watched it and u had a problem cause my comments were angry.

please dont be an internet tough guy..u got something to say, please say it.
    u made comments on me first, and just cause u didnt like my response u say that...
    Last edited by JP-MAN; 01-17-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Let's not let a thread about Honey Boo Boo turn into a battle lol....thats what reality TV is like!

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    i agree. not trying to go that route.

my bad if came off that way, i can be fvking retarded at times.

Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN
    u warned me not to argue or answer u,..

get over urself man, ..please explain why i should be careful.
    lol, it wasn't a warning, it was friendly advice. Is everything hostility with you? Maybe you should look into that brotha. More friendly advice for you.

To respond to your inquiry - keep going down this road with me and you'll soon find out.

ur words were if someone watched it then u have no problem with there comments, well i watched it and u had a problem cause my comments were angry.
    I don't have a problem with your opinion, but with your comments? Yea. I guess maybe I should lighten up though. You're clearly just an angry kid (another educated assumption... because no adult behaves like you) with venom to spew.

dont ever threaten me again internet tough guy..u got something to say, please say it.
    u made comments on me first, and just cause u didnt like my response u say that...
    lol.... ever see how a cat plays with a mouse... toying with it and batting it around, knowing that any second it can easily just crush it? That's me with you. Move on son. You're out of your league. You've already lost credibility with you stupid ass initial remarks. Nobody is going to take you seriously. But go for it... keep digging that hole.

Off to bed for me now.... I've had enough of you for one night.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Honey boo boo is a retarded show, and that's why it will be on tv for many more seasons.

Aside from their health and odd lifestyle, they're decent people and have achieved something special IMO. Staying together in the 21st century. That's one thing I admire about the show. The togetherness of them all, and the unconditional love they all share.

Hopefully there aren't any more keyboard warriors in here... It may get a lol crazy:|

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    When a group is followed by cameras and their "lives" are shown on tv, how exactly is that reality? Arent they actors at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Honey boo boo is a retarded show, and that's why it will be on tv for many more seasons.

Aside from their health and odd lifestyle, they're decent people and have achieved something special IMO. Staying together in the 21st century. That's one thing I admire about the show. The togetherness of them all, and the unconditional love they all share.
    Exactly how I feel GL. We live in a day and age where broken homes are more common than 'complete' families, yet people like to criticize these people for being 'white trash'. Priorities...

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    When a group is followed by cameras and their "lives" are shown on tv, how exactly is that reality? Arent they actors at that point?
    Idk man... unless they're actually acting... no, IMO.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I've worked a few reality shows and in my experience they are not actors but what is shown is FAR from reality. These are "interesting" people followed for a good portion of their day with producers in the wings trying to stir up drama and create situations for the stars to react to.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    GB- just trying to be a bully. i will go down that road with you, cause i see u as a internet tough guy.
    u dont no me, ur words were that of someone who knows me.

i made a comment like others in this thread, u picked mine out cause it was harsh. u spoke out of both sides of ur mouth about people watching the show.
    but i will go down the road with u, those 3 letters next to ur name dont mean shit to me, an ass is an ass.
    so i will dig, again ur threats dont scare me....funny how u say im so angry, u most not have many mirrors in the house...

and dont call me son dick, an insult is a insult....

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I've worked a few reality shows and in my experience they are not actors but what is shown is FAR from reality. These are "interesting" people followed for a good portion of their day with producers in the wings trying to stir up drama and create situations for the stars to react to.
    ^^ this is a good point. Furthermore, from what I know, these people are followed nearly 24/7 and the final product is the 30 mins we see... basically a story being told by the 'powers that be' editing and splicing together the story they want us to see.

Having said that, I don't see much here to play with - i.e. there really isn't much content other than these people just living their lives... so i'm not really sure what story the producers could really tell, considering what they're working with.

GB- just trying to be a bully. i will go down that road with you, cause i see u as a internet tough guy.
    u dont no me, ur words were that of someone who knows me.
    JP... I'm anything but a bully. I've spent years here building a solid reputation, and those who know me know i'm FAR from a bully. For the most part, I stay away from the bs and drama on this board (and there's plenty of it if you want it). This is MY thread and you chose to comment. Sorry if you don't like my response.

Btw - I'm pretty sure I DO know you... and other staff here do too. Really familiar avy and location you have there.... reminds me of a banned member. Guess you just couldn't stay away, huh?

i made a comment like others in this thread, u picked mine out cause it was harsh. u spoke out of both sides of ur mouth about people watching the show.
    Wrong. I picked yours out because it was retarded, much like your spelling, grammar, and lack of punctuation are in this reply. Yep, I'm going there.

As I said earlier, you added NOTHING to the thread - nothing constructive, no opinions of any substance... just venomous bs. You got the response you were looking for. You were trying to push buttons, and while your response didn't bother me per se, you needed to be put in your place. And for the record, I hardly insulted you - all I said initially is what I just reiterated above. YOU wanted to make a thing out of it, and here we are.

but i will go down the road with u, those 3 letters next to ur name dont mean shit to me, an ass is an ass.
    so i will dig, again ur threats dont scare me....funny how u say im so angry, u most not have many mirrors in the house...

and dont call me son dick, an insult is a insult....
    lol... you sound like you have a real problem with authority. Maybe your dad DIDN'T call you son, is that the problem? Maybe you never knew him... who knows why you have the issues you do. I'm far from angry. Nothing venomous in my posts... i'm just having fun playing with you since you put yourself out there. When I'm done with you, i'll be done with you. Don't you get it? You can't win... SON.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    ur not my authority. u dont get that. u

please tell me why i needed to be put in my place, please tough guy.

and about staing away, i did the right thing. i spoke with people above u, i did nothing sneaky.admin knew.
    so no the facts before u come at me. guys get letters by there name and they turn to dicks..
    the truth is u attacked me cause of my past.
    im not that guy anymore, i want to enjoy this place and havent caused any issues, not one. i havent hid who i am, the staff will tell u that.
    hell, i posted about honey boo boo man....and u took it that personal...u came at me cause my past.

i cant stand honey boo boo or her fat disgusting waste of life mother.

i would personally like to lock them fatties in the house and either burn the fvking thing down or blow the fvking thing up. i really dislike that kid and her mother.
    i mean jumping jesus on a pogo stick that kid is just a mess. her mother should be beat every hour on the hour for just being the worst role model ever....

and about staing away, i did the right thing. i spoke with people above u, i did nothing sneaky.admin knew.
    so no the facts before u come at me. guys get letters by there name and they turn to dicks..
    im not that guy anymore, i want to enjoy this place and havent caused any issues, not one. i havent hid who i am, the staff will tell u that.
    hell, i posted about honey boo boo man....and u took it that personal...u came at me cause my past.
    1. while u are entitled to ur opinion, suggesting locking the people in the house and burning them up is over the top and was gonna get exactly the kind of attention it got.. u shouldve anticipated that..

2. technically within this site GB IS ur authority!

3. i dont know who u used to be but judging by the way u have conducted urself in this thread, if who u are now is an improvement im glad i didnt know u before! in light of the immediate conversations taking place between u and a staff member who happened to start this thread, for u to make the statement " i want to enjoy this place and havent caused any issues, not one." does not reflect well on ur ability to recognize and accept reality..

while i KNOW GB is perfectly capable of handling himself in this and any situation, after reading ur remarks i felt compelled to give u my opinion. you seem rude, hateful, arrogant, and ignorant.. personally if this is how u want to go about "enjoying this place" i hope u get kicked the fvck out again..

Ok, let's get this straight:

1 - when you posted your initial reply, I had no idea who you were. I didn't bother to look at your avy, location, etc. So you're assumption that I already knew who you were and picked you out because of your history here is 100% false. I'm sure you won't believe me - and that's fine - but it's the truth. Btw - did you and I EVER have any issues in the past? Even once? No. So I'd have no reason to come at you even if I DID know it was you initially.

2 - I've been staff here for over 2 years. Please show me posts where I turned into a dick as a result. I IMPLORE you to search my posts... I guarantee you won't be able to come up with more than a few (you can count on less than 1 hand) posts/threads where I was 'being a dick' and/or arguing with other members. It's just not my style. Again, if we had any history and/or you knew me, you'd know this.

3 - You state that you "are not that guy anymore" - acknowledging that you used to be. You don't think there's a chance he's still there at times? C'mon man... take a deep look. If you want to be back on this board, being a decent member, etc. that's cool - i'm all for it. Again, I have no vendetta against you as we have ZERO history, good or bad. Having said that, you're not doing a great job of 'not causing any issues'... re: this exchange between us. Ever consider just taking the high road?

4 - I've stated several times now my reasoning for 'attacking' you, but you have yet to rebut. Granted, you don't owe me an explanation, and yes you have the right here in the lounge to post what you did - but again, don't be 'shocked' and so offended by the replies you get. Do you REALLY expect me to believe that you posted what you did innocently, and weren't trying to stir shit up? C'mon bro. It would seem to me you were trying to instigate... especially in light of my OP.... and that's why I say you got the response you wanted.

We can end this now. I don't want anything from you other than to walk away from this thread. At this point, it's become about me and you, not Honey Boo Boo. So, really it's a dead topic anyway. If you feel the need to continue, I have to really question your judgement - because if you think mixing it up with me, bringing attention to yourself, arguing, cursing at me, etc. is a way of 'keeping a low profile' and 'not being that guy'... idk man. Maybe you feel invincible since you've returned. Maybe you feel you have friends in high places and are untouchable. But honestly, how'd that work out the first time around?

Edit - I JUST remembered why you were banned and i'm really pissed off right now. Didn't it start just like this? I've been way too easy on you, given your history here. The shit you pulled last time... you have no business being back here IMO. What you said was unforgivable. If you really wanna open that can of worms, I can make it happen really easily. Seems to me it's your big fcking insulting mouth that gets you in trouble every time. You really need to just STFU and move on. Let sleeping dogs lie... that's my advice to you. Open this shit up again and I'm SURE you'll be gone again really fast.
    Last edited by gbrice75; 01-18-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: MY MAFUKKING MEMORY

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    After having watched quite a few episodes, I've somewhat changed my mind about these people. While many of the elements I expected to see are present (illiterate, uncouth, relatively bad hygiene, many of the other 'hillbilly redneck' traits, etc), there were some unexpected pleasant surprises. They are without a doubt a loving family. It just becomes obvious very quickly that there is a lot of love there, they care about each other, and in many ways they have their priorities straight. There's nothing wrong with that. The child pageant thing is kind of strange IMO, but the show is HARDLY about that - it's a very small part of the big picture. One thing that I've noticed missing from their lives (at least what's portrayed on the show) is drama - They're simple people living a simple life. They don't seem to fight (beyond normal bickering over arbitrary stuff) or have a bunch of 'crap' like so many other families I see.
    Not sure what to say about it. Some great wisdom here. I have not seen an episode of the show but had formulated negative opinions off clips I had seen. I perceive the Kardashians to be whores just based on what I have seen. The Housewives are whores in their own right as well. How many of them are married to nerdy small or fat men who considered them a trophy wife in their 30's only to have them turn around and divorce them in their 40's or 50's once they are in the money. A woman who has had to use her looks to get her everything in life will ride that horse until its on life support being shocked by paramedics.

thats what i'm saying(no, they arent trained actors for the most part) but if you know you are being filmed you kind of are an actor moreless

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Hey dirt bag you didn't have enough the first time you had to come back and prove again how big of a loser you are? What did your wife realize her mistake and finally leave you now you have no one to be a douche bag to?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

twitz is offline Female Member
    Honey Boo Boo lost me when she asked for spaghetti with ketchup and extra butter.
    That got me too.. gross!

I love this place! Only here can threads discussing politics, religion and civil rights, be discussed in a calm adult fashion with very little to no bad feelings YET...a thread on Honey Boo Boo brings 2 grown men to internet blows lol.

Damn it...you guys have proven the relative theory between redneck reality TV and bad behavior!

Like Rodney King said (RIP) "can't we all just get along"?

[QUOTE=Lunk1;6346728]I love this place! Only here can threads discussing politics, religion and civil rights, be discussed in a calm adult fashion with very little to no bad feelings YET...a thread on Honey Boo Boo brings 2 grown men to internet blows lol.

Damn it...you guys have proven the relative theory between redneck reality TV and bad behavior!

Like Rodney King said (RIP) "can't we all just get along"?[/QUOTE

i was thinking the same dayam thing bro

lmao

its wut our country has come to

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I like cake.

BG
    He's a piece of garbage, is a troll doesnt live the life at all and since day one has gone against staff every chance he gets. Kinda like a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

I love this place! Only here can threads discussing politics, religion and civil rights, be discussed in a calm adult fashion with very little to no bad feelings YET...a thread on Honey Boo Boo brings 2 grown men to internet blows lol.

Like Rodney King said (RIP) "can't we all just get along"?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    He's a piece of garbage, is a troll doesnt live the life at all and since day one has gone against staff every chance he gets. Kinda like a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe.
    So....your saying you won't be sending each other Xmas cards next year BG ?

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    gb - open that can of worms, get me banned.
    Bg- ur boy swifto got canned, troll im not, but hate u I do.

Both u guys think you are gods here, I wont win so I will see how powerful gb can be, so open that can u piece of trash.
    Bg said im dirtbag, I feel gb is.

After lunk posted I tried to not argue, said I was acting retarded but u had to be tough guy.
    Everyone can read, I didnt want this, but again 2 jerkoff staff broke rules they should follow.

gb - open that can of worms, get me banned.
    Bg- ur boy swifto got canned, troll im not, but hate u I do.

Both u guys think you are gods here, I wont win so I will see how powerful gb can be, so open that can u piece of trash.
    Bg said im dirtbag, I feel gb is.

After lunk posted I tried to not argue, said I was acting retarded but u had to be tough guy.
    Everyone can read, I didnt want this, but again 2 jerkoff staff broke rules they should follow.
    You really are a pathetic little man. I'm not gonna make any effort to get you banned bro... you're doing just fine on your own. You're not worth my time. Secondly, I don't feel the need to prove my 'power' around here to you or anyone else for that matter.

You can hate me all you want... you're a nobody and your feelings towards me... I mean do you really think anybody cares? They don't.

I pointed out facts that you still have yet to address... and I don't expect you to because you have no comeback... just more mindless venom.

I spend the majority of my time here helping out other members and working to make this place the best out there, not arguing pointlessly with trolls - and check yourself, because a troll you most definitely are.

ps - so what if Swifto got banned? Staff are people like anybody else here, and as such can and will make mistakes. Seems to me YOU'RE the one putting us up on the 'god' pedestal. Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Makes me feel warm.

Enjoy your stay here. I'm sure it'll be short, by your own doing. Rest assured I won't push to have you banned. You're not worth another breath. Maybe BG feels like taking out the trash.

JP-MAN do u not have anything better to do with ur time than show up here and re-confirm the fact that ur a loser??? why are u even bothering with this site? theres no need in spending any time trying to prove how much of a loser u are as u have done all this yourself. why not find somewhere else to go where maybe this time u can manage to fit in??

Seems like a good time to bump the fake boobs thread

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    ^^ this. Now. Lol

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Do you artificially enhanced? Then by all means.

BG
    Hahaha....you havent changed a bit. Is that why you thought you could come back? Because he is gone?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hahaha....you havent changed a bit. Is that why you thought you could come back? Because he is gone?
    Im waiting for him to start insulting people's new born children again. ****ing loser POS.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im waiting for him to start insulting people's new born children again. ****ing loser POS.
    I dont think he can even stoop that low again, It took him time and hard work to be that big of an ass-hole.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information