Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I never lie to my wife causes way to much trouble,but I may not tell her much about my AAS usage
    I'm not picking on you, but why would you not tell her?

My BF lied to me about his aas usage. He told me he didn't use but he was getting bigger and super vascular. We were training together and eating the same so I knew he was lying. I let him run with it until we moved in together. I think it's only fair for me to know what is in the house incase something did come up.

I'm super happy he can talk to me about it now and I know he's happy not having to hide it. We kind of make jokes about it now...'oh it's tren time, I'll get the cheap sheets out...'

Other than that we have a clean slate. No lies.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz

My BF lied to me about his aas usage. He told me he didn't use but he was getting bigger and super vascular. We were training together and eating the same so I knew he was lying. I let him run with it until we moved in together. I think it's only fair for me to know what is in the house incase something did come up.

I'm super happy he can talk to me about it now and I know he's happy not having to hide it. We kind of make jokes about it now...'oh it's tren time, I'll get the cheap sheets out...'

How come my wife's not this understanding....
    She caught me out at Xmas but I told her the truth ;-)

It was my TRT and I had to pin eod in order for it to work properly :-)

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    How come my wife's not this understanding....
    She caught me out at Xmas but I told her the truth ;-)

It was my TRT and I had to pin eod in order for it to work properly :-)
    I think that people are just uneducated unless it’s of interest to them. They hear a horror story where someone has passed due to aas usage when that wasn’t necessarily the cause, the media just likes to frighten. Sometimes a wife will see a photo of a huge bodybuilder and think that’s what their spouse will turn into. We all know how much friggen WORK that would take!

Bodybuilding is a sport, and all sports have aas usage. I would just let her know that you educate yourself and that you’re safe as possible. In the case of it being TRT… well that’s for her benefit!

Here’s what I tell people – I would 100 % rather have a partner that takes care of their body and may use aas (along with tons of other OTC supplementations) then to have someone who drinks too much, gorges on fastfood and acts like a slob.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post

Steroid usage is HUGE thing to a non user. I pin myself while eating breakfast or my Gf does it for me. You remember your HCG today? Sure did, thanks.

I would not hide juice use at all from my close significant other. If you are just messing around and friends that is a different story.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post

I did the same to my wife (then Girlfriend). She didn't take it as well as you though. To be fair we were living together when I did i behind her back.

stpete is offline Banned
    I love you guys and girls!!!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to my AAS usage I have been upfront and completely 100% honest, she knows I'm fairly responsible and my main goal is the best quality of life possible. Her being a nurse has respect for my restraint and protocol, and she loves the results;-), she is now giving me 80% of my injections and knows my schedule "down pat" (where did that saying come from?) I try to lead by example, the result is respect and a infectious value, she has finally gotten serious about her health, I had to wait for the decision to be hers before I would help, but she has lost 50lbs in the last 6 months natty.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    FTR...I don't have a gf. I'm not even married, but like to post that in threads like this and watch the 'holier than thou's' lecture peeps.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    What most people don't realize is that monogamy is a wonderful thing.

...And that is why you should try to be monogamous with as many women as you possibly can

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Steroid usage is HUGE thing to a non user. I pin myself while eating breakfast or my Gf does it for me. You remember your HCG today? Sure did, thanks.

I would not hide juice use at all from my close significant other. If you are just messing around and friends that is a different story.
    its only huge if you make it huge. And the fact that you hide it makes it seem bad that you would have to hide it. I never had a gf have an issue with it. Now i was on stuff before they meet me so its hard for them to say something. Also all the girls i've had a relationship with went to the gym themselves.
    Some girls have asked directly some made comments with little hints. Depending on how long i knew her would depend on how i would answer. I would never hide it from someone l lived with. Its in their home now too. they have a right to know. IMO
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information