Atomini is offline Banned

Mr. Jeery White wants to send me $1.6 million dollars.... wut?

I was trying to get you on phone regarding your $1.6 Million dollars but the line was not through.

However, this Jonathan visited my office on Wednesday, 27th January 2013 with a beniniose lawyer and application of claim over your $1.6 Million dollars with this financial institution.

Please, do confirm to me, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying wrong person. Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment in his favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the Western Union to process your payment.

Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first payment through Western Union, kindly get back to me and i will work with you to complete the Western Union payment processing fees so that you will start receiving your daily transfer.

Since Western Union payment processing fee is $338.00 in my concerted efforts to actualize your fund payment with the convenient time schedule i will raise $200.00, so i am expecting $138.00 from you today.

As an insider in this financial institution, i must assure you that once you send is demand fee we would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to you within 6hours we confirm this $138.00, yes you must receive the first $5500.00 within 6hours after you send this $138.00

Kindly make the payment to:

1.Receiver: Aniemena John

2.Country: Benin-Republic

3.City: Cotonou

4.Text question: Where

5.Text answer: Me

6.Amount: $138.00

7.Sender Name:

8.Country sent from:

9.MTCN No.:

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit it. I believed it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable human-being will never allow to slip by. We do business each day with an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

Am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Jeery Wite

Operator Manager
    Okay, I can understand this bullshit in the mid to late 1990s, and even in the early 2000s, but seriously? This kind of bullshit is still going around? This must mean only one thing: there are dumbasses out there who are still falling for these Nigerian scamming assholes. That's the ONLY reason I can think of as to why these emails are still being blasted out to people. If their scams weren't working, I doubt these emails would still be flying around. Then again, it's not very hard or time consuming at all to compose an email and just blast it out to several hundred thousand emails at once....

I feel like pulling a Taken, and travelling to Lagos and killing these motherfvckers. My email account was nice and peaceful until this came in, and now i'm getting floods more (thankfully my spam folder is catching MOST of it, but still...).

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    PM me your credit card number and I will verify it.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yup I get them most every day. Most go to my spam folder. Once in a while I will play with them and start cooresponding just because i'm bored. It's fun to get them going for a while.

I love the pictures and videos of the guys who get them to meet at airports with bogus signs that say things such as Ieat assmeat or something equally stupid.

I bet you could have fun with one of these guys if you wanted to. You are creative that way.

At some point I will send them my contact information I have pulled off of the FBI, CIA or Home land security web site. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup I get them most every day. Most go to my spam folder. Once in a while I will play with them and start cooresponding just because i'm bored. It's fun to get them going for a while.

I love the pictures and videos of the guys who get them to meet at airports with bogus signs that say things such as Ieat assmeat or something equally stupid.

I bet you could have fun with one of these guys if you wanted to. You are creative that way.

At some point I will send them my contact information I have pulled off of the FBI, CIA or Home land security web site. lol
    LOL I actually came across a HILARIOUS website that scammed the scammers that way!! Check it out, here: http://oddorama.com/2008/02/11/scamm...reverse-scams/

It is HILARIOUS! Look at the pictures and read the whole story... brilliant plan to scam the Nigerian scammers!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    That puts my Starbucks offer to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    LOL I actually came across a HILARIOUS website that scammed the scammers that way!! Check it out, here: http://oddorama.com/2008/02/11/scamm...reverse-scams/

It is HILARIOUS! Look at the pictures and read the whole story... brilliant plan to scam the Nigerian scammers!
    Yup that is what I was thinking of. I saw one of those about 5+ years ago and have done some of the same stuff. Good fun.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got almost the same email but it said he had a ATM card to send me with $2.2M on it; but I needed to pay $300 to FedEx first and he'll correct the shipping address.

In reality... chances are the person behind these email scams is a 12 year old kid in India who is cleaning house with the worlds idiots that actually send him money.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    I got almost the same email but it said he had a ATM card to send me with $2.2M on it; but I needed to pay $300 to FedEx first and he'll correct the shipping address.

In reality... chances are the person behind these email scams is a 12 year old kid in India who is cleaning house with the worlds idiots that actually send him money.
    They have done shows on this, same as to catch a predator. They go into some pretty elaborate scams to get your money and most are based out of Nigeria.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I can understand this bullshit in the mid to late 1990s, and even in the early 2000s, but seriously? This kind of bullshit is still going around? This must mean only one thing: there are dumbasses out there who are still falling for these Nigerian scamming assholes. That's the ONLY reason I can think of as to why these emails are still being blasted out to people. If their scams weren't working, I doubt these emails would still be flying around. Then again, it's not very hard or time consuming at all to compose an email and just blast it out to several hundred thousand emails at once....

I feel like pulling a Taken, and travelling to Lagos and killing these motherfvckers. My email account was nice and peaceful until this came in, and now i'm getting floods more (thankfully my spam folder is catching MOST of it, but still...).
    im in, are you providing the guns and equipment? If not I will have to make a stop before we make up our plan of attack

Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    im in, are you providing the guns and equipment? If not I will have to make a stop before we make up our plan of attack
    Let's do itttt!!!!!!!!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    mess with them a bit. Let them think you are going to send them money. I do it all the time.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Your email settings should be automatically configured to deal with these spam emails

For some reason some of them keep getting through to my inbox though. Spam folder is getting most of it.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    You mean I am not going to get $2 Million from the Prince of Nigeria if I send him money to help bail his father, the King, out of a bad situation?

DAMNIT!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Some people really do still fall for this dumb shit. I deal with the tards a lot. They always try to scam electronics out of the seller or $.

Sad enough to say they are powered by morons still falling for this crap.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I heard this one guy actually paid in advance for a cell phone thinking someone would send it to him

What a putz!!!!

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I heard this one guy actually paid in advance for a cell phone thinking someone would send it to him

What a putz!!!!
    ahahahahahaha!

What a putz!!!!
    Hahahahaha. Damn you beat me to it.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

What a putz!!!!
    That's good

Joke's on me

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

What a putz!!!!
    Was it you bro?

I don't know if i'm walking into a trap here.... but i'm pretty sure Rwy is referring to me... I think I made a post about this a long time ago how a few years back, I got suckered into one of those Nigerian cell phone scams and I lost $800 to those bastards.

I have an excuse: I did not know about Noopept at the time.

alex18 is offline Member
    http://youtu.be/372Ah0Z_L1w

UK tv show called fonejacker

I don't know if i'm walking into a trap here.... but i'm pretty sure Rwy is referring to me... I think I made a post about this a long time ago how a few years back, I got suckered into one of those Nigerian cell phone scams and I lost $800 to those bastards.

I have an excuse: I did not know about Noopept at the time.
    No no no. Dont you guys remember lunk1 buying a phone for his girl on CL and getting burned?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No no no. Dont you guys remember lunk1 buying a phone for his girl on CL and getting burned?
    Oh yes I remember that now. WELLLL now I don't feel so bad about my loss now that I know i'm not the only one lol. Misery loves company!

Thread Information