boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam vs Noopept

Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam vs Noopept

Day 1 31/1/2013

150mg Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam + Noopept (Dosage measured by a coin)

First off let me begin by saying, I wont be giving a full worded report on each of these substances like atomini has for noopept, ill let you do the research for each and since atomini has coverd just about everything to know about noopept, im sure a quick google search you will be able to find the information you seeking for Phenylpiracetam.

I found Phenylpiracetam while i was searching for reputable legit noopept source, and i had no idea of the compound prior to this, also adding knew very little, as a matter of fact to no knowledge of even nootropics existed . The thing that attracted me the most about Phenylpiracetam the seller selling it on ebay, advertised it as “Much stronger than noopept” Unfortunately one my of my bad traits, im an impulsive buyer at times. I did a quick little google search and found these three sites and i was won over, so i bought it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3850143 - A log.

http://supplementreviews.com/antaeus-labs/demiurge - A review.

http://antaeuslabs.blogspot.com.au/2...-analysis.html - A lab result.

Both my Phen and noopept arrived at the same time. I was advised to take the Noopept first for a couple months or so to get a good baseline reference for how you react to at least the strongest conventionally available Racetam before you progress to Phenylpiracetam. This didn’t workout for me lol.

That morning they both arrived, I wanted to do HIT for 40 mins. I took 100mg of phel to begin with before my HIT.

Effects

• Felt a ding of clearness, everything started to open up for me in my head clarity was much noticeable.
    • I was definitely more alert
    • No real euphoria, its difficult to describe (ill do my best) basically your mood feels much more elevated.
    • Focus was not extraordinarily high, but was noticeable. Compared to other products i have tried in the past.
    • A mild headache (Keep in mind though the last phew weeks, i have been getting headaches for the last phew weeks, i believe due to fluctuating hormones)
    • Felt at ease, calm.

Later on during the first day, i went for my full drivers licence here in Australia (Unrestriced licence) it does require study of a 116 page book. I flicked threw each page jotting down notes for the test, before i knew i had summarised a 116 page book within just about an hour. I went for the test later on that day and took ANOTHER 50mg dose of phel. Sitting in the test i felt much less distracted with my surroundings, and i passed my test with flying colours.

It was almost evening now and i had my workout ahead of me, in my head i knew not to touch my noopept until i had scales, to measure up accordingly to the proper dosage. Nope my head convinced me to whip it out, and do the penny trick that lov had posted in atominis thread, i did that whacked it down using sublingual administration. All i can say is WOW what a hit it was, hit my like a ton of bricks.

The effects i mentioned earlier were just about the same but enhanced 10x. Also there was a post atomini posted about someones experience on noopept where he was himself but he started questioning alot of things of surroundings and i quote

“I wondered what it would be like to perceive the world as an ant does, and knew that I would never know, that there is no way for me to ever understand that perception. I watched a middle aged mother walk by with her baby in a stroller and pondered what she may have looked like as a little girl, or as a high school student. I contemplated her socioeconomic status, what events may have occurred in her life to forge the way she looked and acted today, and how different she could have been had she had a different life. I was very much in the moment, and noopept seems to do that. I can easily see myself sitting on that bench instead, with my eyes metaphorically closed, entirely inside my mind, thinking of my problems, what to have for dinner, work, relationships, sensory input null and void, bland. However sitting on that bench, I didn't feel any different then any other day, I was me, as I always have been, but my mind chose to think about different things. Which isn't to say I don't think about these things from time to time, reality to me has always been the most fascinating thing, but I let other things drown it out all the more often. I have moments like this much more often on noopept, whether it be for a few seconds, or a few hours, I make note of it.”

This was a much more noticeable effect, the way i was thinking and questioning my surroundings was truly a experience. I had never received normally, my brain wave felt compelled to question everything, and seek answers.
    Workout was definitely, more productive i also take JACK3D as a pre workout and with all these 3 combined in me, i felt unstoppable lol. Nothing stood in my way that day for chest/tri. A truly magical session, my mind and body were all connecting to a enhancement that is unspoken of.

I slept that night on 1 mg of melatonin i wouldn’t say my mind was over stimulated, just felt like it was working overtime, and needed to shut down.
    Last edited by boz; 02-03-2013 at 12:43 AM.

boz
    Day 2 1/2/2013

100mg Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam on its own but this time i emptied capsules and did sublingual administration.

Effects

• Did not feel the real WOW from the first day
    • I wouldn’t say i felt lossed on this day, more loss of interest of my surroundings.
    • Little anxiety.

This day was usless IMO i would of thought sublingual administration would of enhanced it alot more like noopept clearly i was wrong. Very counterproductive day. Note to self there is no difference in the way Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam is administered. This was reported by a user on another website.

I feel Phenylpiracetam is so variable in terms of its effects. Phenylpiracetam is weird stuff as far as I am concerned. Phenyl is loosing its efficiency very quick (after a couple of days if you don't cycle) - but I would supplement choline with both! Is notorious for tolerance build up effects can dimish after 3 consistent days of use, cycling is advised. Phenylpiracetam and Noopept are quite different - it's like comparing apples and oranges. If you'd like to try phenylpiracetam, I suggest first trying genuine Russian Phenotropil, purchased off ebay.

Feel free to take up to several hundred milligrams (only as needed), although it is admittedly expensive if purchased there. Since you're already in Russia, you can probably just get it off a local pharmacy for cheap. This will serve to establish a standard that you can come to expect. Sorry but I haven't tried piracetam with phenylpiracetam yet, but it probably sounds like a good idea. Phenylpiracetam is more for focus and mild stimulation (if used infrequently), whereas Noopept is more for memory and an antioxidant plus anti-inflammatory effect.

After finding this i understood what i was up against.
    Last edited by boz; 02-03-2013 at 12:34 AM.

boz
    Day 3 2/1/2013

200mg Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam oral administered + Noopept (Dosage measured by a coin) sub administered for the noopept

This day i went all out since i read Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam taken at a 200mg dose was mind blowing, come back to the links i provided on day 1 and i quote.

Effects- 200mg is far more effective. Dosed it 1 hour pre-workout. Focus exceeds anything Ive taken before, minus pills you need a script for. It has a strong stimulatory effect, overall sense of well being. I am on vacation but I was able to find a decent power lifting gym, threw in my headphones and was instantly focused, nothing got in my way, just a aggressive (good) go do it attitude”

All I can say is every individual on this planet is made up differently. Unfortunately, im not sure if it was due to my tolerance build up from the days before this dosage, all i can report these effects were untrue IMO.
    As far as the noopept is concerned also it def was not like the first time i took it.

Effects

• Minor headache
    • Words were not flowing on paper or verbally, felt as if i had to think alot more (zombish like)
    • POSSIBLE drop of my libido (Reports from a phew sites have stood by this is an actual side effect, im very sceptical on it) Although i did feel as if that day my urge to want to jerk or even have sex was lowerd immensely.
    • Little Irritable at the gym nothing i couldn’t control. My headphones were playing up on me, and i ended up pulling the chord and stripped my headphones down to the wiring. (Ok maybe i felt a little more irritable than i thought lol)
    • Headache again, but comng back to what i said before i had headaches prior lead up to taking these compounds.

As this day progressed i felt as if i was concentrating alot more and focused on the task at hand of researching nootropics. As it tuns out just about ALL DAY and almost ALL NIGHT ( I had a workout during the day also, which i had 2 scoops of JACK3D im wondering if this supplement has anything to do with enhancing these products, because i did feel alot more buzzed)

I was researching and found very informative info, i was glued to my chair on my pc researching page after page of forums Words were just popping at me i was taking everything in, making notes, never once did i feel i was procrstating. I even had to say to myself at times, ok its time to fuel up now don’t forget about the body you have built.

Quick Overview

Ok this is just my experience and log from what i found from phen and noopept from the last 3 days. Yes some of you might be saying it was stupid of me to try both, at the same time. I could agree with you in alot of ways.
    Although I do hope you can appreciate my log. My knowledge and experience is not as extending as people like atomini, but i hope you can give me credit at the least, for taking the time to make a log.

Im not going to cut myself short though i do believe i have the brains to do what is needed and i know can be a smart bloke when i put my mind to something, this will come with time and i hope to one day be as articulate and knowledgeable as some of the productive members we have on the forum.

As for now, i will report back, i start my new job tomorrow, soon as my scales turn up i will be doing noopept on its own as i have ceased usage of Demiurge – Phenylpiracetam for the time being after much research. I do for now am unconvinced about noopept since i have not trialed it on its own, soon as i do though will report back. Its not to say it is not the strongest of all nootropics to be sold.
    Last edited by boz; 02-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think it was stupid at all. As a matter of fact if you read up on nootropics, most of them work better stacked and the only way anyone figured out what worked best with what is by doing like you are, personal experience. That being said remember to take baby steps so.

Good report. I have been using Noopept for almost 2 weeks? I take it at least 1x a day at 30mg and 2x when I remember; so much for the memory
    I'm still noticing better sleep #1 I think I am a little more focused or at least not as bad as I was at times. Nothing major to report still but I'm not giving up. I am also taking it with the Choline B.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Good log, keep us informed with your progress.

I should be getting my noopept and Demg tomorrow. So I can't wait to start my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post

I should be getting my noopept and Demg tomorrow. So I can't wait to start my experience.

Should be getting mine soon too. Start tafe tomorrow so hopefully it will help me study...
    Last edited by kronik420; 02-03-2013 at 01:41 AM.

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont think it was stupid at all. As a matter of fact if you read up on nootropics, most of them work better stacked and the only way anyone figured out what worked best with what is by doing like you are, personal experience. That being said remember to take baby steps so.

Good report. I have been using Noopept for almost 2 weeks? I take it at least 1x a day at 30mg and 2x when I remember; so much for the memory
    I'm still noticing better sleep #1 I think I am a little more focused or at least not as bad as I was at times. Nothing major to report still but I'm not giving up. I am also taking it with the Choline B.
    Yes research found that stacking was highly recommended in most cases, i was just advised though which i found logical to do noopept first since noopept takes much longer to feel the effects. Than eventually adminster the phen on its own. That way i can see a clear comparison. Im surprised also your not feeling that WOW affect like atomini, it really just shows these nootropics are all individually based.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post

Of course will do.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Should be getting mine soon too. Start tafe tomorrow so hopefully it will help me study...
    Dont set your expectations to high with it, obviously your reading alot of info and taking all the positives in. You maybe very disappointed, think of it more as just a trial.
    Last edited by boz; 02-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I should have clarified, not staking per say on Noopept but with other nootropics. This has been typical in the past. There are many different peptides, supplements and such that fall in the nootropics category.

Thread Information