Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The kid was just that a kid and the cop was what anyone who picks on a kid is a PUNK! I am 57 years old and could have easily handled this kid without smacking him in the side of the head and then having both me and my partner drive our knees into the kids chest while he lay helpless on the ground tying to recover. Then he jumps into his do you need a further introduction....like he is that asshole brit soldier in the movie Patriot with Mel Gibson....what a ****ing cocksukr...

The tape was leaked internally by someone who works within the police department who is concerned about the ongoing problem of police brutality within the department. He said it was shown during the morning meeting where the cops all laughed about it. After the leak the cop said that he hit the kid in the chest while sweeping the legs in the other direction. Meantime you can run it frame by frame a clearly see a very well directed strike to the side of the head (temple ear area) by a gloved hand which knocks the kid half unconscious.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Lunk1,
    No one is saying they are ALL bad and most all of us are saying it's only a small percentage but 1 bad is still one bad and needs to be dealt with instead of hidden and protected.

A lot of the videos you can not tell for sure who is at fault or who is the aggressor but some are VERY obvious. This one posted by the OP still could go either way but still should have been handled differently if possible.

I agree LB...and I promise that this is NOT the way I would have handled this but I learned along time ago not to Monday morning QB everyone elses actions as I normally do not have all the facts to do so accuratly!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

I agree LB...and I promise that this is NOT the way I would have handled this but I learned along time ago not to Monday morning QB everyone elses actions as I normally do not have all the facts to do so accuratly!
    I have no doubt and I don't think anyone elae would lump you onto that category. Now get back to being lunk. ill do ky part by npt bringing up these threads anymore. Sorry, wasnt my intention to stir things up.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

I have no doubt and I don't think anyone elae would lump you onto that category. Now get back to being lunk. ill do ky part by npt bringing up these threads anymore. Sorry, wasnt my intention to stir things up.
    I agree. Lunk's in a category all by himself.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes sir!!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I think the police department does it's best to screen out these type of people who come to the department to abuse their authority. But some slip through. This seems to be a case in point. We need good policemen, but it only takes a few bad ones to make the public hate them all. Why is it when a kid gets lippy to the policeman, the policeman can physically strike the kid but if a parent strikes his kid it's child abuse and the parent is put in jail?

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I think the police department does it's best to screen out these type of people who come to the department to abuse their authority. But some slip through. This seems to be a case in point. We need good policemen, but it only takes a few bad ones to make the public hate them all. Why is it when a kid gets lippy to the policeman, the policeman can physically strike the kid but lo if a parent strikes his kid it's child abuse and the parent is put in jail?
    awesome comparison. I only wish I would have thought of it first.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Are you 100% posotive about MP's having Fed jurisdiction? I am no where near a base and was Infantry but I always believed and was under the undersatnding that their jurisdiction stopped at the gates!

You can find 100 ngetive youtube videos...it's still such a small %! Iv'e seen you stick up repeatedly for the Muslim religion...do a few bad apples make the whole cart rotten?
    If a soldier, sailor, airman, or marine is involved in a crime off post, the MP's as well as CID have jurisdiction if they wish to. Most of the time, they will jointly investigate a crime with local police and let the local police have control, however this is rank dependant. A private will be handled by th elocal police, a Field grade officer will be handled by the Military Police. (I am no MP, nor have I ever been)

Dont get me wrong buddy, I am not saying all cops are bad. I know many who are awesome people, I am only refering to this particular case.

As far as Islam, yes as we all have seen from the media, a few bad apples can and will ruin the reputation of any majority.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 02-14-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    If a soldier, sailor, airman, or marine is involved in a crime off post, the MP's as well as CID have jurisdiction if they wish to. Most of the time, they will jointly investigate a crime with local police and let the local police have control, however this is rank dependant. A private will be handled by th elocal police, a Field grade officer will be handled by the Military Police. (I am no MP, nor have I ever been)

Dont get me wrong buddy, I am not saying all cops are bad. I know many who are awesome people, I am only refering to this particular case.

As far as Islam, yes as we all have seen from the media, a few bad apples can and will ruin the reputation of any majority.
    that sounds like a mess. its like on a reservation if an indian and an indian fight its the tribal police, if a white and a white fight its a sheriff and if a white and an indian fight its federal and tribal police.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	555824_503676529671177_969839875_n.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	133417

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    that sounds like a mess. its like on a reservation if an indian and an indian fight its the tribal police, if a white and a white fight its a sheriff and if a white and an indian fight its federal and tribal police.
    Thanks for adding that, most dont know that.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Haha I had a similar experience with an American soldier over in South Korea. He just wanted to dribble shit all night to me. There came a point where I finally had to ask him to shut up and leave me alone. After that he waited for me outside the bar I was in. I was pathetically thin back then and he was a tall strong looking young bloke so my priority was to make him go down and not get back up. The end result was him being unconscious and carried away by his mates before the MPs showed up. I did a basic judo throw and then dropped my knee on his Adam's apple. Probably nearly killed him. I bet he will think twice about picking on some random skinny fella..

Those cops had every right to do what they did. You don't disrespect the cops like that.
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 02-18-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information