Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    Only my dealer knows.
    Same here lol

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The only one who knows is my significant other,she is on board, but have a few friends who suspect.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I think it depends on your family dynamics. For me the correct choice was to pretend I don't use aas until unfortunately I got caught leaving some pct out. My brother is a 30 something virgin who just started lifting and I knew he would say all my results were from aas and stop lifting. Its one of my goals in life to help him date and find a woman so I couldn't have him giving up because the media tells him my results are all juice and not hard work.
    I never talk about my benching at family dinner funrtuons.
    Even when i was younger i dont see my family weekly so not really an issue.
    All my friends are juice heads. Every girl i dated knew.
    I think u just continue the strereotyoe if u afraid of admitting it. Your hiding it because u must think its wrong too. I dont give a fvck what people think. I dont announce it either.
    And if ur doing them right people are going to know
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Sometimes it's not an issue of right or wrong, sometimes it's the fear of legal repercussions that force you to hide it.

For some, it's not an issue................for others, it could very well end in a very lengthy prison sentence.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    The only person that knows is my fiancé. She is completely supportive and only concerned for my health and safety.

I don't think it's as simple as thinking of it as right and wrong. Some just don't want their hard work to be discredited by their friends and family. For some, it's about legal repercussions. For others, myself included, careers may be jeopardized if it got out.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Sometimes it's not an issue of right or wrong, sometimes it's the fear of legal repercussions that force you to hide it.

For some, it's not an issue................for others, it could very well end in a very lengthy prison sentence.
    I have no qualms regarding telling people about my steroid stash because AAS is legal to possess/use in the UK. The only reason I don't tell people is because they will assume all my gains are due to steroids (I haven't even cycled yet), not to mention all the stigma and misinformation people have on steroid use .

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    If people ask me I will tell them otherwise it's none of their business and no reason for me to announce it. Same with who I date. I figure if your asking then either you want a date or you suspect and are curious. Either way if you have the balls to ask I have no problem telling you.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

i can understand for a few that are in special situations.
    But for most they are paranoid. You dont have to deny to uncle joe because you are worried about legal repercussion. Everyone isnt looking to rat everyone out, and the cops are going to come look for you because they get some phone call that you are on juice.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i can understand for a few that are in special situations.
    But for most they are paranoid. You dont have to deny to uncle joe because you are worried about legal repercussion. Everyone isnt looking to rat everyone out, and the cops are going to come look for you because they get some phone call that you are on juice.
    Agreed.

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    i have yet to run a cycle, but one of the best compliments i get is ''are you on steroids ''. i say know but thanks! i think i'll probably reply the same after i do cycle.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post
    i have yet to run a cycle, but one of the best compliments i get is ''are you on steroids''. i say know but thanks! i think i'll probably reply the same after i do cycle.
    I got that when I was 17... I looked at her with this wtf are you talking about look on my face, I was only 175lb

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

I got that when I was 17... I looked at her with this wtf are you talking about look on my face, I was only 175lb
    Haha, people are so dumb.

I always thought that it was funny everybody in my HS thought I was on the sauce once I got up past 200 lbs. Everytime somebody mentioned it I would think to myself "b!!tch you think i'm big now, wait till I ACTUALLY start cycling"

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My father is a monitor (retired) on here and did my first pin and supplied the gear. 90% of my friends are on gear, the others are kept in the dark. My gf loves my muscle and the sexual sides so she has no issues.

Sofiekins is offline New Member
    Its great to have One of your Biggest focuses on fitness and wellness

But knowing and Accepting are Two different things lol

JAB1 is offline Member
    Only my wife, My source, and a couple very close friends know. One of them put me in touch with my source. The other friend I didnt plan on telling but he was accusing me for a while before I started, so on first cycle he was like ok dude, stop the bullshit, and my face, smile gave it away, so I admitted. Everyone else doesnt know. They see me always, eating, prepping food, training, taking vitamins, so they just think I am superhuman!!! lol

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Keeping it to the grave.

GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member
    Haven't seen my pastor in two months he said good lord been hitting the weights? I said yes sir with gods help

thai007goy is offline Junior Member
    Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofrome View Post
    haven't seen my pastor in two months he said good lord been hitting the weights? I said yes sir with gods help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information