Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690

    How did your friends/family react when they knew u cycled?

    First cycle coming up and can't act like I haven't thought of it.

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Deny Deny Deny.

  3. #3
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think it depends on your family dynamics. For me the correct choice was to pretend I don't use aas until unfortunately I got caught leaving some pct out. My brother is a 30 something virgin who just started lifting and I knew he would say all my results were from aas and stop lifting. Its one of my goals in life to help him date and find a woman so I couldn't have him giving up because the media tells him my results are all juice and not hard work.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny.
    Well I guess I fcked that up. Parents, gf, buddy knows but they're on board.

  5. #5
    >Good Luck<'s Avatar
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bed, work, gym, kitchen
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven

    Well I guess I fcked that up. Parents, gf, buddy knows but they're on board.
    Well you're in the best position! Win across the board!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I think it depends on your family dynamics. For me the correct choice was to pretend I don't use aas until unfortunately I got caught leaving some pct out. My brother is a 30 something virgin who just started lifting and I knew he would say all my results were from aas and stop lifting. Its one of my goals in life to help him date and find a woman so I couldn't have him giving up because the media tells him my results are all juice and not hard work.
    Yeah that's tough. I think what may somewhat be saving me is that they all know I've been really dedicated and consistent for 5 years so at this point it's not "cheating"

  7. #7
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny.
    Agree on many levels. First off its safer for everyone involved. Second do you want every dinner every family function to go like this "I put up 315 yesterday" - "pfft yeah all juice", "I finally got a 6 pack" - "pfft yeah all juice", "I taped out my arms I'm almost 17"" - "pfft yeah all juice".

    Don't think because these people are your family they aren't as dumb as a sack of rocks like the rest of people when it comes to aas.

  8. #8
    Papa Smurf's Avatar
    Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny.
    LOL Austin, if you can get them to believe that, then politics are in your future. How does Gov Austinite sound?

  9. #9
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Well I guess I fcked that up. Parents, gf, buddy knows but they're on board.
    Then whats the problem? I would be with Austinite as far as what I would do. But it seems you have nothing to worry about.

  10. #10
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Only close friends and family know I use. Basically say they say "Im sexy", then I reply "I know it".


    Honestly now they ask for help in how to get in shape. Nothing has changed or anything bad. They look at me the same and understand why I even started.

  11. #11
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Deny Deny Deny.
    Absolutely........!!! The more people that know, the greater chance there is for a leak.

    The Princess is the only one that knows that I use steroids & the only reason she knows is because it's kind of hard to hide everything from someone you live with.

    I have 3 brothers I can trust with my life but I wont even tell them.................my sister would rat me out fro sure.........

  12. #12
    dtob's Avatar
    dtob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    209
    if you are under scrutiny make extra sure to keep your moods in check if your feeling agression DO NOT let it show or you will Never here the end of how steroids changed you

  13. #13
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Doesn't matter what they believe. Only what comes out of your mouth. No one needs to know what happens behind closed doors. I get that people/friends can be understanding, but forget all that. I keep it to myself. Even the closest people will turn when shit hits the fan.

    My ex wife, who at one point I trusted with my life, attempted everything she could possibly do to pin me for this shit. Things went sour and she wanted revenge. She Failed to out-smart me miserably of course.
    Last edited by austinite; 02-13-2013 at 08:56 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Only close friends and family know I use. Basically say they say "Im sexy", then I reply "I know it".


    Honestly now they ask for help in how to get in shape. Nothing has changed or anything bad. They look at me the same and understand why I even started.
    Yeah that's good. I guess that's what is worrying, that they won't see the results as hard work how they have so far.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by dtob View Post
    if you are under scrutiny make extra sure to keep your moods in check if your feeling agression DO NOT let it show or you will Never here the end of how steroids changed you
    Holy chit worst nightmare, hearing steroids changed you

  16. #16
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Yeah that's good. I guess that's what is worrying, that they won't see the results as hard work how they have so far.


    I wont tell anyone thought. Trust is big for me, once you screw it up its done. The few, the proud, the tdogg crew is just a handful. Actually less.

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,881
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Doesn't matter what they believe. Only what comes out of your mouth. No one needs to know what happens behind closed doors. I get that people/friends can be understanding, but forget all that. I keep it to myself. Even the closest people will turn when shit hits the fan.

    My ex wife, who at one point I trusted with my life, attempted everything she could possibly do to pin me for this shit. Things went sour and she wanted revenge. She Failed to out-smart me miserably of course.
    Exactly...

  18. #18
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Well I guess I fcked that up. Parents, gf, buddy knows but they're on board.
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Well you're in the best position! Win across the board!!
    Everything is cool now, but wait until you have an argument with one of them & they take out a full page ad in the local paper to expose you.............................happens all the time.............maybe not the full page ad part, but users get exposed by trusted friends & family everyday.................

  19. #19
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    My mom found an old vial of test back when I was in high school and she and my father know that I have been using aas ever since. I recently moved halfway across the country and hadn't seen my family in quite a while and they all gave me shit (jokingly) when when we back home to visit over xmas... But like CDP said, it all depends on your family dynamics.

  20. #20
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    I told my family I was on trt and my brother (who may I add suffers from depression, lives at home at 32, and has no job) started telling everyone I was on steroids

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I told my family I was on trt and my brother (who may I add suffers from depression, lives at home at 32, and has no job) started telling everyone I was on steroids
    That's fcked man

  22. #22
    bigZthedestroyer's Avatar
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven
    First cycle coming up and can't act like I haven't thought of it.
    They were completely fine with me riding bikes!

    For real though...only my girl an best friend know...no one else...they want in on it!

  23. #23
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Absolutely........!!! The more people that know, the greater chance there is for a leak.

    The Princess is the only one that knows that I use steroids & the only reason she knows is because it's kind of hard to hide everything from someone you live with.

    I have 3 brothers I can trust with my life but I wont even tell them.................my sister would rat me out fro sure.........
    LIAR!!! I know you use

  24. #24
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    LIAR!!! I know you use
    That's what I said............."only the Princess knows"...........

  25. #25
    bdos's Avatar
    bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Skippy's pouch
    Posts
    3,327
    I borrowed money off my old man once for rent one month he said no problem just dont inject it so im half n half if he knows or just suspected

  26. #26
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,207
    My mom didnt care lol. I was surprised but then again I did change my physique quite a bit. Best to keep it on the dl.

  27. #27
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    My younger sister knows. She disagrees but out of ignorance. My wife knows. She's ok with it but just worries about my health and safety.

  28. #28
    boz's Avatar
    boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Everything is cool now, but wait until you have an argument with one of them & they take out a full page ad in the local paper to expose you.............................happens all the time.............maybe not the full page ad part, but users get exposed by trusted friends & family everyday.................
    Completely know where your coming from, maybe not so much to the extent of taking out an ad. My ex used to always use my aas use against me she loved to drink and gamble real party girl, and when ever i used to ask her to pull up, she would always throw the aas use into the picture to try and justify that its ok for her to continue what she is doing, and that she will only pull up if i get off aas. Obviously she had no idea of my intentions and aas use.

    Im happy it can be one of the best form of contraception, i believe she would of got pregnant from me, amount of times a day i wanted sex was insatiable.

    End of the day my parents know, there just happy that im happy, i really dont think they know the real effects of aas they only see the outside and think oh well he is healthy and is much better than how he was many years ago.
    In reality they cant complain, im a much better person.

  29. #29
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,461
    My wife plus both sides of parents know..


    But only downfall is they think you didn't work for it!! You did and it was f¨cking hard!

    At work get accused of all the time, only handful of people know I did..

  30. #30
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,885
    In this case, sharing is over rated.

  31. #31
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    LOL Austin, if you can get them to believe that, then politics are in your future. How does Gov Austinite sound?
    The ElectraMaddox motto:

    1. Deny everything
    2. Admit nothing
    3. Demand proof

  32. #32
    thai007goy's Avatar
    thai007goy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    77
    I'm about to find out soon. But I think they will be supportive, They just need to hear the true fact about aas. Not all the nonsense that is untrue that people with no knowledge about aas say.

  33. #33
    MiNNiE_MOUSE's Avatar
    MiNNiE_MOUSE is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by fonzy007
    my wife plus both sides of parents know..

    But only downfall is they think you didn't work for it!! You did and it was f¨cking hard!

    At work get accused of all the time, only handful of people know i did..
    correction i "know" you have to wrk for it!!! It's not gna happen just by injecting things..... The way you eat and workout is all included.....

  34. #34
    Eddie_m63's Avatar
    Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    990
    Not me but my friend has about 5 cycles under his belt and guess who did the shots, his old man a veteran bodybuilder lol.

  35. #35
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    It all depends on the situation, as mentioned here by several.

    My brother knows. All ex girlfriends knew. Most close friends know. None of them had an issue with it once the truth about anabolic steroids was thoroughly explained. My parents.... interesting situation, they don't know for a FACT but have likely suspected for a good while (my dad has pulled of jokingly comments about it), and they KNOW about my extensive knowledge on the subject. Someone who knows as much as me about AAS couldn't ever not use it, and I think that has occurred to them (and many others). It's like a car enthusiast who knows everything about cars and racing, etc. but never drives cars... riiiiight...

    Even one time my dad even came across my bazillion vials of Trenbolone (I even created a thread here about it) and when he asked me about it, I twisted it around a bit and told him they were vials of Testosterone that I drink instead of inject (LOL yeah yeah, I know) and he responded with a simple sort of "ohh thats interesting, I use Testosterone boosters myself but never use straight Testosterone". If I told him they were Trenbolone, it would've become a little more complex (I would've had to answer the question "what's Trenbolone?"). I suspect the full news will be broken to them soon, can't avoid it for very long with this kind of background over the last 6 years or so.

  36. #36
    DB1982's Avatar
    DB1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    591
    My wife knows, my BFF knows.
    And my pops knows.

    Of all of them my dad was the most supportive.

  37. #37
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,321
    Only my dealer knows.
    Last edited by diesel101; 02-17-2013 at 08:53 AM.

  38. #38
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,908
    My dad was big on his AAS back in the 80's/90's, he's always been open about it. He actually did my very first jab for me.
    My close work friends know, because we all workout out, and were on the same door-team. If you've worked the doors you'll know you make a real special bond with some people. Since being on these forums I've actually helped a few of them plan better courses.
    And obviously my ex knew.

  39. #39
    rage-lifter26's Avatar
    rage-lifter26 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    47
    I have only told my brother and current gf... Maybe in a couple years i might inform my parents if they have suspicion? Which i think they might now? :/I'm just not ready for that!

    "If you doing it right your competing against the sickest mother****er there is... yourself"

  40. #40
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,581
    Blog Entries
    2
    Gf knows and friends know. . . . No biggie.


    Just depends on the kind of people they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •