Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Hey all, I'm starting a new cycle. I was just born so I weigh 6lbs 12oz, measure 19" and bf% is 2%. I'd post pictures but I don't want my mom to find out or she won't keep up the boob-feed.

I plan to be 6'9" by the end of winter, and aim to weight approximately 365kg

I will be taking some random stuff in amount i don't care to share, such as HGH, TEST, deca , Tren , halo, other test, HcG , anavar (oral and injectable!) Winny (oral, injectable and absorbable thru direct magic), dbol , tbol, pbol, gbol, rbol, Anadrol , bananadrol, and a few others that I shouldn't mention because y'all ain't ready to know about it did I mention i will be injecting blood from dinosaurs, rhinos and a phoenix. I'll be doing oil changes with dragons piss and I have a little extra livestrong tabs in case I'm not gaining how i want to.

Just so everyone knows, I am doing this so I can become king of the world, but nobody can ever know who I am because the FBI, CIA, HOMELAND SECURITY, federalis, KGB, IRS, CRA, the Vatican, and bob saget are all watching my every action and often use their wiZard crystal ball to view the Internet searching for any sign of me... So no pics.

Diet will consist of 8942 calories per 12hours, increasing by 5000cals EOD. mostly egg white, human breast milk, and some multi-vits.

By the way - I gained 7lbs typing this intro. See you in the gym skinny people
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 02-27-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Thread Information