warmouth is offline Productive Member

Warmouths Greek God Transformation Log

So I have 4 weeks left to finish this Deca /Test P/TestC(trt) mini blast before I go all out. I am going to continue to bulk the entire comp, and hope to stay lean throughout. Going to hit up Stem if he has some extra time to accomplish this.

My current Stats:
    186-190lbs
    5'10"
    30 years old
    Bf% 14-15 (calipers) sometimes it shows 11%, so they are inaccurate.

Goal after comp:
    195-205lbs
    BF 12-14%

I plan to finish this current blast up on April 8th, then take a few weeks of just trt(while I prime), then start a heavy short estered blast around
    May 6th. If anyone has questions as to what Ill be doing, feel free to ask. Id like to get some feedback as to some good workouts, and I would also like to see what compounds some of you guys will be running (ladies included here!)

I will keep this log up to date until the completion of the competition. Good Luck to all!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    And good luck to you!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Nice title to your thread

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Nice title to your thread
    Lol. Started the day off right. Had some BW done and about passed out. So I rushed to the closest mcdonalds amd had a quarter pounder and a sweet tea. About reached my macros right there . Anyways, eggs and asparagus for the rest of the day for me, YUCK! Shoulders tonight.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

Lol. Started the day off right. Had some BW done and about passed out. So I rushed to the closest mcdonalds amd had a quarter pounder and a sweet tea. About reached my macros right there . Anyways, eggs and asparagus for the rest of the day for me, YUCK! Shoulders tonight.
    It's ok, ur bulking!

Greek god huh? When we me an my wife visited rome she told me she thought I was roman because I have a lot of similar characteristics as the statues that are posted all around te city

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    It's ok, ur bulking!

Greek god huh? When we me an my wife visited rome she told me she thought I was roman because I have a lot of similar characteristics as the statues that are posted all around te city

-TroN-
    Small penis. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

Small penis. Lol
    Wanna compare? I bet I gotcha by an inch

-TroN-

I don't talk a lot of trash in here cause I don't feel I have a body worth bragging about, but one thing I know...I'm packin!

-TroN-

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Good luck with ur Recomp
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned
    Good Luck!!!!!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Best of luck!

Thanks guys. Had me a turkey sandwich lastnight for supper with a half of potato. Then before bed 2 cups of greek yogurt. This morning, 40grams of protien shake, sausage biscuit and milk. Lunch is turkey sandwich, and 25grams protien shake with 20carbs. Post workout 40 grams whey. Dinner will be 16oz steak, 1 cup brown rice, and kale sauteed in olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes. Greek yogurt before bed. I'm trying to limit dairy, but it is easier for me to reach my macros by eating it.

twitz is offline Female Member
    I don't know what I would do without greek yogurt! It's a hard thing to limit for sure!

Best of luck to you and your wife. It's awesome that you are doing this together

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    best of luck

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Goooood Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    I don't know what I would do without greek yogurt! It's a hard thing to limit for sure!

Best of luck to you and your wife. It's awesome that you are doing this together
    I know! She is hardcore into nutrition and training. She is stuck. She is much more dedicated than me and works circles around me in the gym. She over head DB pressed 50lbs 8 times yesterday! 35 was her PR. She can turn down snacks all day long too. Me, I got to have my peanut M&Ms lol.

Thanks Marcus!

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    Goooood Luck!
    Thanks you!

stpete is offline Banned
    Good Luck, Buddy!

Don't make me look too bad War. Not in front of the ladies anyway Kill it buddy

Vascularity is up more than ever. Freaky. I am up to 192lbs as of right now and body fat is dropping. Running T3. Started at 50mcg for 2 days, bumped to 75 for 2 days, now at 100mcg and will try to stay there. Macros are still being reached, although my meal frequency is down. Eating 2 large meals, 1 small meal a day along with a couple of snacks.

I would like to add....... These short blasts that Marcus advises are really the best way to cycle for me. I absolutley love it. I was going to stay at 4 weeks, but now going to extend it to 5 just because I have a little extra, but I am seeing tremendous results. Im thinking of going 4 on, 4 off for a few go 'rounds then completley break other than TRT.

Whoot whoot!!!

Had a disgusting breakfast today. 16oz BBQ pork. GROSS! I love BBQ pork, but I prefer it not for breakfast. 7am and all that smoked meat didnt sit well. About to go do back and chest. I dont do this split ever, but vacation starts tommorrow and I need to hit both. Plus, Arnold loved this. I will not slack off on my training, and I will keep my macros perfected throughout vacation. I figured this would be an excellent time to experience some muscle growth due to all of the protien I will be consuming. Eating is my favorite part of vacation.

I need a little info on something too if anyone has time. I have some back problems in my lower back. If I overdo it on leg day or back day, Im down for a while. Now I never workout my lower torso(other than 1 ab workout a week) because I want the "v-taper" and dont want my midsection to get wide. Is this good practice to do? I know it would probably benefit my lower back problems, but I dont want a "fighters" build. Anything you guys can suggest?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Hey Warmouth!!

Cant help ya on the back issue (sorry)

Were you headed to on vacation?

Warm and sandy I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Hey Warmouth!!

Cant help ya on the back issue (sorry)

Were you headed to on vacation?

Warm and sandy I hope
    PCB BABY!!! The Redneck Riviera. Going down with my parents, wife, sister, and bother in law. 2 bedroom condo, so we'll see how that goes. Ive been needing this for so long and the wait is finally over! Ive bought 4 brand spanking new fishing rods in the last month for this trip.

Another question to anyone who is following. I sure hope BIB and 405 are.......... But being that Iam in a caloric surplus, are oats ok for me to eat at dinner? Ive been cutting back on carbs after 2PM everyday other than trace carbs and the occasional bread with dinner. Im having trouble getting them all in before dinner anyways, but Ive been doing it.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Bring back some fish bro!!!!

Back at it?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What going on in here, anything??

Back at it! I stuck to my diet and traing while on vacation. My training wasnt as intense as normal, but it was there. I had massive amounts of carbs for breakfast, I mean massive. Then from then on out I was eating none-trace. I did splurge a little a couple of night and had a scoop of ice cream.

Since my inclusion of T3, my BF has really went down, and my weight is holding steady at the moment. It seems as if though T3 really helps maintain BF goals when nutrient timing is off. I really like the stuff.

I currently am in a deload phase, and have been off Test P now for a week, deca for 3. Taking off 1 more week, then reloading and dropping cals to current maintenance until the competition. I figure at maintenance, Ill still add a little LBM with tren , while it really assisting me in dropping BF a touch more. I hope to be under 12% by picture day.

what's going on???

Thread Information