Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
i think health care should be a right, hell owning an object "a gun" is a right but not to stay healthy
everyone is paying for the poor now. When the poor goto the ER and get taken care of for free, we still pay, thats why everything at a hospital cost a redicoulus amount, because they have to pass off the cost for all the free shit, But if some more of those people had health insurance then that would lower that,
Also am i worried about the governemnt running and making choices on whats covered for healthcare. Have you ever dealt with an insurance company? They deny shit, find reasons not to cover crap, no matter what someone else is still making the decision. So its the government or some company trying to save money. Your screwed either way

And you all know i know alot of european girls. Most of them all go back to their country if they need something major, or think they have a big health issue. Why cause its easier there then in the US and its worth sometimes a $1500 plane ticket.
Make your argument buddy but o compare the "right" to health care to your "right" to own a firearm is ridiculous. It's your right to own a firearm but I sure as fuk am not responsible for buying it for you! You have a right to health care...but why should I buy it for you?