Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
Americans don't hate healthcare, many simply hate the way it's run.

America has always been unique in that it was setup in a way that's extremely different than pretty much any other place on earth. It's always been fondly referred to by most Americans as the American Experiment. There are plenty of other places on earth that do things differently but the U.S. has always chosen to take a different path and it's hard to say its been an unsuccessful one.

And just in case someone says America isn't different because there are many countries that are a democracy, being a democracy doesn't make it the same. The idea behind the United States is and has always been self-rule, whereas the vast majority of the rest of the world isn't setup on self-rule. There are many here who want us to be like the rest of the world but most Americans just want to be left alone to fend for themselves and to be beholden to no government or no man.

Well written!!! So basically what your saying is americans like to be left alone do there own thing and only rely on them selfs? I like the additude thats how i like to live my life.