Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
Have I had lemons, HA....

2001 Lincoln LS, it handled great, and it looked great, unfortunately thats where anything good about the vehicle ended. It had a 3.9L V8 motor from Jaguar, I replaced every COIL pack 4x over, valve covers, spark plugs, fuel pump, alternator, and rebuilt the transmission at 68,000 miles. I also replaced all four hub assemblies. To say this car was a monumental piece of shit would be an understatement.

2004 Lincoln Aviator. Wow, it was like punishment owning this right after the LS. So, the Aviator had the 4.6L DOHC V8 Cobra motor in it. Umm, great motor in a Cobra, not so much in a 5,000lb SUV. The top end of the motor had to be rebuilt at 53,000 miles, as it blew up...COIL packs yet again needed to be replaced, all four hub assembly's had to be replaced, I even had one shear apart on me while doing 70mph on the highway, that was a fun ride trying to keep control of the truck so I didn't DIE....Nothing but motor problems with it, and ummm ultimately, the motor sprung an oil leak on the highway and seized, that was lovely.

Lesson learned, I will never own another Lincoln again. In contrast though, I've had remarkable success with Cadillac. On my 4th CTS right now, and they're great, very reliable, seldom have problems, and Cadillac's service is excellent.
lol, I had both exact same year and model Lincolns both were POS, the LS was complete garbage, if I didn't sell it I would have burned it to the ground myself on purpose