Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: crazy pregnant wife. i need help !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Men have a strong desire to be with multiple women dating back to "caveman" days when we were genetically predispositioned to go out and multiply. It's a chemical response (our hormones) in the brain going on in there that tells us we need to go out and fvck anything with 2 legs (and sometimes just 1 if your into that sort of thing. LOL).

Yet women will never simply accept this and let us go out and do it, or even accept the fact that this is how we are. They tell us tough shit and expect us to just turn off these feelings that have accumulated over the last million or so year. BUT........They'll be the first to tell you that their chemical responses in THEIR brain are uncontrollable. Afterall, it's a chemical response and you can't do anything about chemical responses and hormones. I know I'm gonna get a lot of "It's not the same thing" shit. But isn't it????

I just get so tired of women using Hormones or PMS as an excuse to act like a bitch. If they're gonna do that let's just start using our testosterone as an excuse for infidelity. I don't think that would fly do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I love you for this. I've had these conversations with my wife and I think it's a big reason we hardly ever have fights. My hormones are up Nd down all year from the steroids and estrogen blockers. But I'm expected to keep it together. She gets it
    There was a study a couple of years ago and it was proven that when a man is aroused his hormone spike is a lot stronger than women and this causing him not to think rationally most of the time or make the right decision. That being the case we have more of an excuse than women. See it isnt our fault.
    Why You Can’t “Just Say No” In the Heat of the Moment | World of Psychology
    Granovich likes this.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Oh my god.
    I tried to read the responses but had to stop due to a gag reflex . So I only read a a few post.
    As a women that was preggers. I can only give you my feed back based on my experience and from a dozen of my gfs ( Including a member here that just had a baby)...
    Hormones dominate! You all think you feel off or different due to your cycles.. that's child's play compared to pregnancy and the whole body moving to prep for pushing out a kid. You have no idea and couldn't possibly -not your fault.
    Hormones with body cravings = hell. No women even not 1 well have zero complaints about pregnancy. If your girl is like this.. she doesn't trust you enough to confide In You.
    There is a difference between weight gain and unheathly weight gain... she must gain some weight to be healthy for the baby.. 30lbs fits that. Breast feeding will aide in weight loss.
    If you want to be married to A body - than anybody well do... but if you want to be married to your wife than love her for who she is not her body. Grow up. No one will want you in 20 years (unless your rich in that case she just wants your money or a visa) Cuz you will be old and failing so stick it out and neuture the true love that will care for you and cherish you no matter what you look like - if you expect that than also provide it.
    What ever you do...don't be a demanding a** about weight or food. It will breed a f*ck you attitude and the truth is...you nay dump her but there will ALWAYS be a man around the corner that will be attracted to her and cherish her. You could Louise a lose a loyal love an family just cuz you have high expectations of her body.

But if you seriously are turned off ...like no wood. Than maybe find her passion ( dancing or hiking whatever she likes that's active) and dive into it make it a daily thing talk about how much you love when she does it with you or sign her up for classes as a gift saying you know it brings her joy ...as far ad sweet tooth well I fobt know that's a tuffy - maybe stock pantry with loads of carb free sugar fee pudding mellow cangy ect but I literally drove over an hour for my craving treat so you maybe out ta luck till she has the baby. remember that the girls you see you on magazine pages and on the site are the rare extreme. the average size of a woman is size 12. the average woman games a lot more than 30 pounds. sure there are the exceptions but for you to consider your wife to be the exception is asking a lot of her.

Over all my biggest suggestion is that you really examine how important looks are to you personally in a relationship. because weather is this baby or the next or a freak car accident or a freak medical diagnosis the sad thing is that you promised yourself to this woman for the rest of your life no matter what -and if you're "no matter what ' is her gain 50 +pounds I guess that's on you.and I do know that most women do not like hearing ultimatums and a couple of my friends have heard them and guess what they have secret accounts ready to leave her husband for... in my mind thats sad and scary and doesn't make much of a marriage and the one person you're supposed to trust most above all else is one person you're afraid of. defeats the whole purpose of being married.

Dark_Ansem is offline Junior Member
    Men have a strong desire to be with multiple women dating back to "caveman" days when we were genetically predispositioned to go out and multiply. It's a chemical response (our hormones) in the brain going on in there that tells us we need to go out and fvck anything with 2 legs (and sometimes just 1 if your into that sort of thing. LOL).

Yet women will never simply accept this and let us go out and do it, or even accept the fact that this is how we are. They tell us tough shit and expect us to just turn off these feelings that have accumulated over the last million or so year. BUT........They'll be the first to tell you that their chemical responses in THEIR brain are uncontrollable. Afterall, it's a chemical response and you can't do anything about chemical responses and hormones. I know I'm gonna get a lot of "It's not the same thing" shit. But isn't it????

I just get so tired of women using Hormones or PMS as an excuse to act like a bitch. If they're gonna do that let's just start using our testosterone as an excuse for infidelity. I don't think that would fly do you?
    you, sir, have made my day. and it's only 8am here.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post

Over all my biggest suggestion is that you really examine how important looks are to you personally in a relationship. because weather is this baby or the next or a freak car accident or a freak medical diagnosis the sad thing is that you promised yourself to this woman for the rest of your life no matter what -and if you're "no matter what ' is her gain 50 +pounds I guess that's on you.and I do know that most women do not like hearing ultimatums and a couple of my friends have heard them and guess what they have secret accounts ready to leave her husband for... in my mind thats sad and scary and doesn't make much of a marriage and the one person you're supposed to trust most above all else is one person you're afraid of. defeats the whole purpose of being married.
    And the sad thing is more times than not the promised for life is a one way street. We (men) are supposed to accept most anything that a woman does be it change physically, emotionally, financially, sexually or ??? But as you said your friends have secret accounts ready to jump ship as soon as they think it's to much for them. Where is the forever part in their thinking? Have you told them they are hypocrites? I certainly would.

Dark_Ansem is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And the sad thing is more times than not the promised for life is a one way street. We (men) are supposed to accept most anything that a woman does be it change physically, emotionally, financially, sexually or ??? But as you said your friends have secret accounts ready to jump ship as soon as they think it's to much for them. Where is the forever part in their thinking? Have you told them they are hypocrites? I certainly would.
    forever appears to be a remarkably elastic principle...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh my god.
    I tried to read the responses but had to stop due to a gag reflex . So I only read a a few post.
    As a women that was preggers. I can only give you my feed back based on my experience and from a dozen of my gfs ( Including a member here that just had a baby)...
    Hormones dominate! You all think you feel off or different due to your cycles.. that's child's play compared to pregnancy and the whole body moving to prep for pushing out a kid. You have no idea and couldn't possibly -not your fault.
    Hormones with body cravings = hell. No women even not 1 well have zero complaints about pregnancy. If your girl is like this.. she doesn't trust you enough to confide In You.

There is a difference between weight gain and unheathly weight gain... she must gain some weight to be healthy for the baby.. 30lbs fits that. Breast feeding will aide in weight loss.
    If you want to be married to A body - than anybody well do... but if you want to be married to your wife than love her for who she is not her body. Grow up. No one will want you in 20 years (unless your rich in that case she just wants your money or a visa) Cuz you will be old and failing so stick it out and neuture the true love that will care for you and cherish you no matter what you look like - if you expect that than also provide it.
    What ever you do...don't be a demanding a** about weight or food. It will breed a f*ck you attitude and the truth is...you nay dump her but there will ALWAYS be a man around the corner that will be attracted to her and cherish her. You could Louise a lose a loyal love an family just cuz you have high expectations of her body.

But if you seriously are turned off ...like no wood. Than maybe find her passion ( dancing or hiking whatever she likes that's active) and dive into it make it a daily thing talk about how much you love when she does it with you or sign her up for classes as a gift saying you know it brings her joy ...as far ad sweet tooth well I fobt know that's a tuffy - maybe stock pantry with loads of carb free sugar fee pudding mellow cangy ect but I literally drove over an hour for my craving treat so you maybe out ta luck till she has the baby. remember that the girls you see you on magazine pages and on the site are the rare extreme. the average size of a woman is size 12. the average woman games a lot more than 30 pounds. sure there are the exceptions but for you to consider your wife to be the exception is asking a lot of her.

Browngirl (my wife) read this and she said she was surprised you hadn't jumped in yet. My biggest issue with your post is what I've highlighted in the quoted text above. My wife trust me with everything. She just knows that I won't except hormones as an excuse to not hold it together. It's not that I think she shouldn't have bitchy or frustrated feelings. She can have them all day, I just don't think some hormonal change gives her or anybody else an excuse to go into bitch mode.

Let's look at a few examples of what I'm talking about.

Men (I'll reiterate) - First off women would prefer that we not look or think about other women; however, most know this is a losing battle so at the very least they don't want us to act on our feelings. They except us to keep it together. A woman will NEVER accept our hormones or chemical responses as an excuse for infidelity; and rightfully so, it shouldn't be an excuse. We should be able to control the way we conduct ourselves and we do.....everyday!

Teenagers - You do realize that some of the most monumental hormonal changes and chemical reactions in the brain happen during puberty. Not only are they HUGE hormonal changes, but teenagers don't have the life experience to even know how to handle such a thing. BUT....Guess what all of you MOTHERS expect out of your children? You expect them to hold it together. Sure there might be an off day and you accept that, but for them to start acting out for months at a time......Nah...You won't stand for that. So how is that a teenager without any emotional maturity can be expected to keep it together but you can't?

The last is an extreme, but what about Pedifiles? We will NEVER (or at least we better not) condone or accept the actions of pedifiles. Now most will say they shouldn't have these feelings but do you also believe that gay people shouldn't have feelings for the same sex? Most will agree that "you can't help who you love". They'll say that gay people were born the way they are and they can't help it. The same goes for a pederast accept in the case of pedifiles they prey on children. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! So again, at the very least we expect them to control their feelings and not act on them. How can you expect these people to control their feelings if you're saying that hormonal and chemical responses can't be controlled? Hummm

Also, I get sick and tired of women always feeling like they're the martyr. YOU WANTED THIS BABY TOO!!!! So stop acting like you're doing this all for me. I appreciate you and I wanta support you. Yes you are sacrificing a lot, but it's for BOTH of us.
    Last edited by slfmade; 07-21-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Oh my god.

thank you for the comment
    it was beautiful
    you took it too much thou lol. no one said im not attracted to her. she is very attractive women and i love her so much. and i treat her like a princess.
    thing is all im saying here I DONT say it to her . lol im just asking people here. she has no idea .
    i wouldnt take the food from her and make her upset LOL
    but as another female member advised me i will talk to her doctor so maybe he will shed some light on it. i hope she doesnt beat him up then LOL
    my wife is an angel and i have never seen her act like that. she never raised her voice on me or yelled. now she is an asshole sometimes. and sometimes very loving. its super confusing

that was perfect.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I can truthfully say I agree 100 percent. I'm one of those rare girlfriends that will call my friends out on their crap and expect them to do the same for me Lol idiot but when you have true friends that you cherish sometimes you have to take their worst qualities with theirbetter qualities. I definitely don't approved with it but I can also see their logic in it. I mean if your life is intangled with someone who is threatening you in some way to dump you and disrupt your whole entire life if you don't meet standard A or standard P then yeah I can see why it would be a smart move to have a safety net. I mean the whole trust is blown out of the water as soon as someone give you an ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    thank you for the comment
    it was beautiful
    you took it too much thou lol. no one said im not attracted to her. she is very attractive women and i love her so much. and i treat her like a princess.
    thing is all im saying here I DONT say it to her . lol im just asking people here. she has no idea .
    i wouldnt take the food from her and make her upset LOL
    but as another female member advised me i will talk to her doctor so maybe he will shed some light on it. i hope she doesnt beat him up then LOL
    my wife is an angel and i have never seen her act like that. she never raised her voice on me or yelled. now she is an asshole sometimes. and sometimes very loving. its super confusing
    well I don't know it just seems like a real slippery slope to me. I mean yeah we're never going to find anyone who is 100 percent perfect. it just doesn't exist and if it does its not real. so I guess if the issues that you're not liking right now are primarily based on the changes of her body due to pregnancy and it also does affect the female mind that's a scientific fact so yes she will show different personality tendencies even up until the kids five years old sometimes we have to grow with our partners even if we don't particularly like colo

changing but there has to be some Flexability. I mean if you're not going to be flexible than you probably shouldn't get married because being married is not a one or two year commitment.it's a it's not a commitment where- I like you today and I expect you to be how you are today for the rest of your life up until you're 80 years old. you have to be willing to grow and change and more with each other and when one falls down you bend down and you pick them up and if you can't pick them up you lay down with them and you keep them company for awhile but the last thing you do is kick them when they are down or scold them.
    but hey I'm just human too and I make my mistakes just like everyone else so take my advice with a grain of salt just like everybody else here lol just trying to throw into another woman's perspective for you. good luck I hope she comes out of it happy and healthy and same for you :-)

Browngirl (my wife) read this and she said she was surprised you hadn't jumped in yet. My biggest issue with your post is what I've highlighted in the quoted text above. My wife trust me with everything. She just knows that I won't except hormones as an excuse to not hold it together. It's not that I think she shouldn't have bitchy or frustrated feelings. She can have them all day, I just don't think some hormonal change gives her or anybody else an excuse to go into bitch mode.

Let's look at a few examples of what I'm talking about.

Men (I'll reiterate) - First off women would prefer that we not look or think about other women; however, most know this is a losing battle so at the very least they don't want us to act on our feelings. They except us to keep it together. A woman will NEVER accept our hormones or chemical responses as an excuse for infidelity; and rightfully so, it shouldn't be an excuse. We should be able to control the way we conduct ourselves and we do.....everyday!

Teenagers - You do realize that some of the most monumental hormonal changes and chemical reactions in the brain happen during puberty. Not only are they HUGE hormonal changes, but teenagers don't have the life experience to even know how to handle such a thing. BUT....Guess what all of you MOTHERS expect out of your children? You expect them to hold it together. Sure there might be an off day and you accept that, but for them to start acting out for months at a time......Nah...You won't stand for that. So how is that a teenager without any emotional maturity can be expected to keep it together but you can't?

The last is an extreme, but what about Pedifiles? We will NEVER (or at least we better not) condone or accept the actions of pedifiles. Now most will say they shouldn't have these feelings but do you also believe that gay people shouldn't have feelings for the same sex? Most will agree that "you can't help who you love". They'll say that gay people were born the way they are and they can't help it. The same goes for a pederast accept in the case of pedifiles they prey on children. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! So again, at the very least we expect them to control their feelings and not act on them. How can you expect these people to control their feelings if you're saying that hormonal and chemical responses can't be controlled? Hummm

Also, I get sick and tired of women always feeling like they're the martyr. YOU WANTED THIS BABY TOO!!!! So stop acting like you're doing this all for me. I appreciate you and I wanta support you. Yes you are sacrificing a lot, but it's for BOTH of us.
    you are going to have so much fun when brown girl hitS menopause LMFAO

well I don't know it just seems like a real slippery slope to me. I mean yeah we're never going to find anyone who is 100 percent perfect. it just doesn't exist and if it does its not real. so I guess if the issues that you're not liking right now are primarily based on the changes of her body due to pregnancy and it also does affect the female mind that's a scientific fact so yes she will show different personality tendencies even up until the kids five years old sometimes we have to grow with our partners even if we don't particularly like colo

changing but there has to be some Flexability. I mean if you're not going to be flexible than you probably shouldn't get married because being married is not a one or two year commitment.it's a it's not a commitment where- I like you today and I expect you to be how you are today for the rest of your life up until you're 80 years old. you have to be willing to grow and change and more with each other and when one falls down you bend down and you pick them up and if you can't pick them up you lay down with them and you keep them company for awhile but the last thing you do is kick them when they are down or scold them.
    but hey I'm just human too and I make my mistakes just like everyone else so take my advice with a grain of salt just like everybody else here lol just trying to throw into another woman's perspective for you. good luck I hope she comes out of it happy and healthy and same for you :-)

Thank you so much DD

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are going to have so much fun when brown girl hitS menopause LMFAO

Well that's not much of a rebuttal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information