Blog Entries
    just watched the fight , what a "break"

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would imagine his career is over

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I would imagine his career is over
    of course... it will be a few years before he could even walk properly again, hes 38.. its time for him to find a new hobby. Online gaming is good with a broken leg.

mac10handle is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea its all downhill from hear

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I personally had to open up a can on some unfortunate dude tonight.. we were leaving and my wife was sitting on a bench in the bar and this dude started brawling with another guy.. I was across the room paying the bill and saw what was going on.. ran over to the other side of the room to stand in front of my wife.. dude got too close and took a hard shot to the head and went right the fvck down.. bouncers said thank you and carried his ass out..

Wife was pissed at ME for clocking him.. I'm not bragging or proud of what happened it was just reaction and truth be told, if she wasn't there, dude wouldn't have gotten hit. Was just reaction to protect her.. sheesh..

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Unfortunately I personally had to open up a can on some unfortunate dude tonight.. we were leaving and my wife was sitting on a bench in the bar and this dude started brawling with another guy.. I was across the room paying the bill and saw what was going on.. ran over to the other side of the room to stand in front of my wife.. dude got too close and took a hard shot to the head and went right the fvck down.. bouncers said thank you and carried his ass out..

Wife was pissed at ME for clocking him.. I'm not bragging or proud of what happened it was just reaction and truth be told, if she wasn't there, dude wouldn't have gotten hit. Was just reaction to protect her.. sheesh..
    Women get mad when you stick up for them and cause a seen but also made if you let the dude fall on her. You did the right thing.
    Igifuno likes this.

Megalodon6 is offline Member

If shes anything like my wife she would've gotten mad if you didnt hit him lol
    Igifuno likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    thats fvcked up, ill stick with bodybuilding....

Blog Entries
    My wife got sick when they rolled the replay and had to go outside..

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Why didn't you just push him away?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    total instant reaction.. didn't even think about it.. just hit the fvcker. He was drunk and flailing all over the place and I didn't know what he was going to do or what his intention was.. I also want to add that I had zero drinks so I was not drunk or cloudy..

Just instant reaction that's all. I don't feel bad though that guy was a punk.
    Bedford and Rusty11 like this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Pushing an a-hole like that back is just risking injury to himself and wife. These guys at fights get liquored up and want to fight, not push. Push him and they think your weak. If the bouncers thanked him, that means he was an as.. all night and they were probably going to do it anyways. Good job IGI!
    Igifuno likes this.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i thought Americans just shoot people, at least that's what wikipedia says.

Blog Entries
    The Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate fight was pretty good too. Would have liked to see it go longer and definitely would have liked to see Miesha do better. Looked like she tapped too quickly on that second arm bar but who am I to say.. I'm sure it hurt lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    The Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate fight was pretty good too. Would have liked to see it go longer and definitely would have liked to see Miesha do better. Looked like she tapped too quickly on that second arm bar but who am I to say.. I'm sure it hurt lol.
    I'm so sick of Ronda rousey. After watching the ultimate fighter I can't stand her even even. She is fvcking retarded.

And she wins by armbar. So cool haha

And also I though weidman was going to finish silva with tht ground and pound props to weidman he definetly showed up to prove that the first fight was not a fluke
    Last edited by Mp859; 12-29-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Brett N likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    I'm so sick of Ronda rousey. After watching the ultimate fighter I can't stand her even even. She is fvcking retarded. And she wins by armbar. So cool haha And also I though weidman was going to finish silva with tht ground and pound props to weidman he definetly showed up to prove that the first fight was not a fluke
    Yeah she is kind of a punk but a hell of a fighter. I thought it was messed up she didn't shake hands with Miesha after the fight. Definitely would have liked to see Miesha take that one just on personality alone

Blog Entries
    Yeah she is kind of a punk but a hell of a fighter. I thought it was messed up she didn't shake hands with Miesha after the fight. Definitely would have liked to see Miesha take that one just on personality alone
    I feel the same way igi...I respect Rhonda as a fighter but I wish she showed more class to misha....I found myself liking misha and kind of rooting for her during the ufc series...I hope she held her own I didn't see the fight...
    Igifuno likes this.

I have not watched the series in a long time, but here is what i found on the net about her refusal to shake hands. Don't forget as real as that is, they do have to have conflict on reality TV, and some of that stuff is prompted by the makers to set up good girl, bad girl from the start.
    Ronda Rousey refuses to shake Miesha Tate's hand after submission victory | FOX Sports on MSN
    Igifuno likes this.

Blog Entries
    If its on the internet, it must be true.
    DCI likes this.

DB1982 is offline Member
    Terrible End to a Legendary Career.
    Hopefully Anderson heals fast. And has no underlying problems as a result from the injury
    Igifuno likes this.

Silva was talking quits before fight. He throws his low kicks relaxed all the way through for more speed. That's part of danger not tightening on impact. I'm saying he is finished permanently. Rousey is amazing!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    damn wtg IG lol....that tren is working good lol jkjk, I would have done the same thing if I felt my.family was in danger. you resolved the problem and probaly everyone thought u were a badass lol awesome brother!!!
    Igifuno likes this.

thunderthor70 is offline Associate Member

Way to go Igi!! I would have done the same thing but my wife would have been pissed if I didn't knock him out. My fear is spending the night in jail for hitting him ( been there before ) or worse yet hurting him bad and getting sued or worse. Things I never thought of when I was younger.
    Igifuno likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch, and to Igifuno, your wife might have gotten mad, but if a guy accidently hit her; she would have been a hell of a lot more mad. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils. And when that gets to include knocking someone out for being a jerk and fighting too close to women, its just a bonus! Good job. Ed Parker, the first man to open a Karate school in the US also used to catch sh1t from his wife. That was until three men tried to rob them one night; when she happened to be pregnant. He kicked the shit out of all three guys in a matter of seconds. She never complained to him about Karate again. : )
    Igifuno likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thx for the support guys. I don't feel bad about it at all and my wife is over it. Need to ice the hand a little lol.

Sorry to hijack the thread -

Blog Entries
    Interesting article. I like the batman analogy.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Ronda is just a little spoiled brat that happens to be awesome at Judo and armbars. Whoever told Meisha that she should take Ronda down should instantly be fired from the team.

Just need Cyborg to thin down a little and pass a drug test and she would come smash that little girl's face in. http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/c...-rousey-110913

Anderson might be back, you never know. I could see him coming back at 40. With the TRT exemptions today, it is very possible. Weidman looked very good in the first round, would he have won it without the break...that's the impossible million dollar question. I am just glad that Weidman had a chance to prove he could stand with him again and that it wasn't a fluke. Anderson wasn't doing any clowning this time around.
    Last edited by Brett N; 12-29-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    Ronda is just a little spoiled brat that happens to be awesome at Judo and armbars. Whoever told Meisha that she should take Ronda down should instantly be fired from the team.

Just need Cyborg to thin down a little and pass a drug test and she would come smash that little girl's face in. http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/c...-rousey-110913

Anderson might be back, you never know. I could see him coming back at 40. With the TRT exemptions today, it is very possible. Weidman looked very good in the first round, would he have won it without the break...that's the impossible million dollar question. I am just glad that Weidman had a chance to prove he could stand with him again and that it wasn't a fluke. Anderson wasn't doing any clowning this time around.
    I wouldn't call her a spoiled brat..... Maybe u mean her fame is going to her head? I'm not saying she had a shit childhood but I saw a background on her and I didn't get the spoiled vibe.

Also "she just happens to be good at judo and arm bars" is a bit off. The girl has skill.... U don't just "happen" to be good at it. I know what u meant tho haha
    Igifuno and songdog like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    did not have the good graces to shake her opponents hand... what a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by trikydik
    That..... I don't like.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    Read the article, she explains why she did not shake her hand. Also, no one knows what else Tate said about her or her family.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    pff, he should just tape it up and walk it off like a real man
    Igifuno likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    That's what I'm sayin'. At least finish the fight.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Bahahahah!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Karate Kid did it with one leg!
    Igifuno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Right..... Coulda made a splint from a chair leg.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Right..... Coulda made a splint from a chair leg.
    And just become a pirate. Don't they have wooden legs?
    Igifuno likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He was around a long time.I hope he does well.And I think Rhonda is great.She backs her sh1t up.And your wife maybe mad.But better mad than hurt.Luckly you didn't get arrested of sued.
    Igifuno likes this.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

That..... I don't like.
    If u recall, tate insulted rouseys family. Some people have strong family values. Im one of those people

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information