Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The how to pick up on girls thread!!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys! Point well made. Going to rethink this and go have fun! lol. Like I said at the in my op I'm not a ladies man. Ive pretty much always been in a relationship. I need to knock off the BS and treat this situation for what it is. An opportunity to party with some hot strippers!!

Cheers
    good. hopefully u havent fvcked it up already. now lets see some action. remember: this is not about a relationship or feelings or making her feel special. its about partying ur ass off and having a good time without any serious relationship BULLSHIT.

also im sure ur friends would appreciate the inside exposure to her stripper friends. dont forget to give back. shit its the weekend, id be trying to line something up for tonite at the titty bar!

bring ur A game.. and maybe some other stuff too.
    probuild42 likes this.

probuild42 is offline Member
    Even If I did at least now I know what to do next time!

Morning gents,

I went and got my coffee this morning at the coffee stand by my house. I spend $3.00 including the $1.00 tip. To me this seems expensive for coffee. However the girls at the coffee stand are all really hot! For that reason alone I am a steady customer. Anyway, I have been getting my cup of joe a few times a week there for the last year.

So today I pull up and one of my favorite barista's is working. She up opens the window and we proceed with are normal flirting, except today she had 3 cans of whip cream by the window and asks if I wanted to take some home. I reply "Later and only if you come with them and properly show me how to use it" She gets a big smile and turns a little red. She then replied to my shock "I'd love to". I proceed to ask her out, she agrees and we exchange numbers. I see her all the time so I'm going to wait a few days before hitting her up for a date.

This is a good thing. Get my mind off that stripper for awhile. Not giving up, but putting her on the back burner. My b-day is at the end of the month. Im planning to go to club for a wild night out with my buds! I see her again this Wednesday and will tell her my plan and that I'm really busy tell my b-day. Hopefully build some anticipation.

It's turning out to be beautiful day!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member

Works every time!

Lol! I prefer my chicks taller and with much bigger breasts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information