Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: So my wife and I

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

So my wife and I

Were at an event for my brother in law. One of the original partners of his company was there, an 85 year old man named Tom and his 70 year old wife Becky.
    Becky and my wife were talking for about an hour when I wandered over and stood next to my wife. Becky looked up and smiled, then came around the table and began to feel my arms, commenting that she thought it was wonderful that I worked out and looked good. For the rest of the night, she stood real close to me and kept touching me (not inappropriately) in front of my wife.

I began flirting back with her in front of my wife who thought it was hysterically funny.

Question: How would you have handled it?

Blog Entries
    that's happened to me once at a christmas party a few years back...my best friends wifes mother grabed my arm to keep from falling(she had been drinking) and made a big deal of how great I looked yada yada she flirted with me as well and I threw out the cheezy "het baby whats your sign?" line on her and well the rest of the night she was my best friend...my wife though it was cute...it was fun and all but the mom is kinda hot so I couldent take it too far...so I can relate...
    '

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The same. I have a way with elderly women for some reason. My wife thinks it's hilarious and I just keep feeding their ego's.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    It seems harmless. Good your wives have proper perspective.

Unless of course 70 yo are foxes and make a play when the wife's away.......it could happen. LoL

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I wonder what redz would say lol.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would have whipped it out and showed her everything was big........but thats just me.
    Rwy and songdog like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I kept thinking that if wound up in bed, I would break her pelvis.... with an attractive GILF, but no...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I would have whipped it out and showed her everything was big........but thats just me.
    ha ha ha classy bro.....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    Were at an event for my brother in law. One of the original partners of his company was there, an 85 year old man named Tom and his 70 year old wife Becky.
    Becky and my wife were talking for about an hour when I wandered over and stood next to my wife. Becky looked up and smiled, then came around the table and began to feel my arms, commenting that she thought it was wonderful that I worked out and looked good. For the rest of the night, she stood real close to me and kept touching me (not inappropriately) in front of my wife.

I began flirting back with her in front of my wife who thought it was hysterically funny.

I would **** that old hag if she wants to be my sugar mama.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds harmless I think you handled it perfectly and probably made that ladies night when you started flirting.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder what redz would say lol.
    personally I wouldn't want her wrinkly hands all over me. If things were reversed and it was the old dude touching her would it bother you?
    Last edited by redz; 04-14-2014 at 08:02 AM.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    70 and really rich..

she would have to get it. the wife would understand as it would be a financial investment...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Redz would've brought her home and when she dumped him we would've had to read about his broken heart
    paulzane likes this.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I would have walked away from her before my wife beat up an old lady.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post

it sounds to me like you handled the situation with grace and dignity.

I don't like to be singled out as being a body builder, it makes me a little uncomfortable. I would have handled it a bit different. But your handling of it sounds pretty good too.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I work a single shift without being sexually molested by an elderly women. My wife thinks it's hilarious.

Thread Information