Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: California Drivers License

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    In most states you can apply for a work release permit. The DMV has a form you fill out with your work hours then you have it signed by your employer and notarized. You submit the form to the DMV with a copy of your pay slip. The whole process is rather fast. If you are close with your employer you can have some hours 'tweaked' in your favor. I did this in '04 and it worked out really well.
    Docd187123 likes this.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    In most states you can apply for a work release permit. The DMV has a form you fill out with your work hours then you have it signed by your employer and notarized. You submit the form to the DMV with a copy of your pay slip. The whole process is rather fast. If you are close with your employer you can have some hours 'tweaked' in your favor. I did this in '04 and it worked out really well.
    That only works if you are probation for anything else BUT lack of payment for traffic tickets. In Oregon they make you pay and clear all outstanding tickets before you can apply for a work release permit.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Thats one special motorcycle
    A zx14 with 5mm stroker crank and 3mil over bore. 240 hp on motor and another 120 in a bottle. 200 was gps verified.

And yes, it was stupid as hell

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    That only works if you are probation for anything else BUT lack of payment for traffic tickets. In Oregon they make you pay and clear all outstanding tickets before you can apply for a work release permit.
    That's correct. I'm not sure what you mean by this because in the OP you state that all your fines have been paid off. Also, in my state I had to be on probation for 3 months before I could apply.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    A zx14 with 5mm stroker crank and 3mil over bore. 240 hp on motor and another 120 in a bottle. 200 was gps verified. And yes, it was stupid as hell
    Yeeeeeaah that sucker would hit the ton twice. Jesus man that insane. How did you keep the front end down?

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information