Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What is your view on this Ray Rice issue?

xjay1234 is offline Associate Member

What is your view on this Ray Rice issue?

Okay first of all I don't know much at all about the NFL.

Sport in America I don't care for but this issue has caught my eye!

Now I don't know if Ray Rice is a good player or not.

But in any event!

So Mr Rice had a domestic issue with his fiancee at the time (now wife) she spat at him and hit him and he reacted and knocked her out cold and dragged her out of the lift.

TMZ (same people that got the video of Solange attacking Jay-Z in the lift) put it out and then later his football team Ravens terminate his contract.

Now why is it that a man is supposed to just take a beating from a woman?

Because I am sorry if a ANYBODY I don't care if you are Gay,Straight,Man,Woman,Young,Old if you hit me and SPIT ON ME!!!!! I am going to react!

His wife ADMITTED she hit him and spat at him but EVERYBODY ignores it!

I don't condone a man hitting a woman it is wrong! And it is also wrong for a woman to hit a man! Cos if she does that then she better get ready for what will come next!

I've seen this all through school! Girls hitting on boys! Everybody laughing, while the boy is getting humiliated and as soon as he reacts A BIG PROBLEM!

If I was Mr Ray Rice I'd sue the Ravens and sue the NFL.

This incident didn't happen on the pitch this was in his private time.

If that is the case this should be done across the board! If you do something outside of your work, then your work place should be able to fire you. or duct your salary. (Won't happen as it will fook up the social order).

Madness.

Mr Rice SUE!!!!!!!!!!

Get a seriously good lawyer!

But what is your view?

And again I DO NOT CONDONE HITTING WOMEN!!

See in NATURE a woman does not attack men it DOESN'T happen.

A feminine woman can make a masculine man do damn near anything!

A feminine woman loves her femininity! That is where her power comes from!

But the feminist world we live in have messed up nature!

What is your view?

Blog Entries
    That's how it works in the school systems now. If you get in trouble outside of school, or on the weekends, you'll pay the piper when you get back.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Only a bitch hits a women....and a bigger bitch sues....

Be a grown up...if you don't like her hitting you leave her....pretty fvcking simple

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    Be a grown up...if you don't like her hitting you leave her....pretty fvcking simple
    LOOOL

Okay so when a woman/female SPIT IN YOUR FACE!

Just take it!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by xjay1234 View Post
    LOOOLOkay so when a woman/female SPIT IN YOUR FACE!Just take it!
    so, you are saying you would hit a woman for jizzing in your face?

Blog Entries
    LOOOL

Just take it!
    If you're a MAN, you should know that you should never hit a woman unless your life or someone else's is in danger. He acted self-entitled like "How dare she disrespect me??"
    evander87 likes this.

And you're saying if a female phlegm in your face you'd take it?!?!?!

I can EASLY now sit here and say I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING!

But I have luckily not be in the situation!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    so, you are saying you would hit a woman for jizzing in your face?

LOOOL

Just take it!
    I've had them do worse and yes I have a set of nuts and was raised by a man....you smile walk away and get the crazy bitch out of your life....if you physically put your hands on a female for whatever reason you are a useless pathetic bitch that needs his ass wipped...no grey area here bud

The FEMINISTS say UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT OKAY FOR A MAN TO PUT HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN under NO circumstances!

That is a God damn life and you know it man!

They say you should never kill anybody but there is a time and place for it!

Cos there are females out there that CHALLENGE and DARE men into hitting them YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!

*What you gonna do I WISH YOU WOULD! I WISH YOU WOULD!*

*WHAT YOU WANNA HIT ME? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?*

Am I only person right now that actually sees how this society is turning?

People are acting as if they have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what I am talking about.

Okay fine.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    If you're a MAN, you should know that you should never hit a woman unless your life or someone else's is in danger. He acted self-entitled like "How dare she disrespect me??"

I've had them do worse and yes I have a set of nuts and was raised by a man....you smile walk away and get the crazy bitch out of your life....if you physically put your hands on a female for whatever reason you are a useless pathetic bitch that needs his ass wipped...no grey area here bud
    I don't care WHO you are.

Hitting me and it ROCKS ME, WOBBLES ME, HURTS ME!

Human reaction you will hit that person MALE or FEMALE right BACK!!!!

Maybe you enjoyed taking asswhippings from skanks at School and whatever else.

But just as we teach boys @ a young age to not hit girls!

GIRLS need to be taught that is it NOT OKAY to hit boys! Just cos he is not allowed hit you doesn't give you the right to hit him! Cos that is bullying! That's what it is!

Now if a man hits a feminine woman for shits an giggles he is a punk and he is a bitch and needs to be dealt with.

But I can understand FULLY a man losing it with a skant whore!

But people will behave and act as if they have NO IDEA what I am saying

I don't care WHO you are.

Hitting me and it ROCKS ME, WOBBLES ME, HURTS ME!

Human reaction you will hit that person MALE or FEMALE right BACK!!!!

Maybe you enjoyed taking asswhippings from skanks at School and whatever else.

But just as we teach boys @ a young age to not hit girls!

GIRLS need to be taught that is it NOT OKAY to hit boys! Just cos he is not allowed hit you doesn't give you the right to hit him! Cos that is bullying! That's what it is!

Now if a man hits a feminine woman for shits an giggles he is a punk and he is a bitch and needs to be dealt with.

But I can understand FULLY a man losing it with a skant whore!

But people will behave and act as if they have NO IDEA what I am saying
    I guess if you keep company with skanks then you probably get what's coming to you

I choose to surround myself with quality people
    evander87 likes this.

Blog Entries
    The FEMINISTS say UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT OKAY FOR A MAN TO PUT HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN under NO circumstances!

That is a God damn life and you know it man!

They say you should never kill anybody but there is a time and place for it!

Cos there are females out there that CHALLENGE and DARE men into hitting them YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!

*What you gonna do I WISH YOU WOULD! I WISH YOU WOULD!*

*WHAT YOU WANNA HIT ME? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?*

Am I only person right now that actually sees how this society is turning?

People are acting as if they have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what I am talking about.

Okay fine.

You do realize that you're justifying why you should hit a woman? It's all about ego.. If you can't accept a girl slapping you in the face and spitting on you after you've wronged them without hitting them back.. You might as well chop your balls off..

Xjay....it's ok bro.....we won't let the girls beat you up anymore

Why is there a catch?

IF YOU WRONGED THEM?

So all women that hit men is due to that man doing something wrong?

Are you kidding me?

Keep your hands do yourself, its simple.

But as I said a feminine woman don't physically challenge a man, women that do that, they have a chemical imbalance!

A lot of men are in homosexual relationships and don't even realise it cos their women act like a man, challenging them all the time and fighting them all the time. Full of testosterone .

No Alpha male wants to be with a woman that acts like him.

A feminine woman is sexy.

A feminine woman, I bend over backwards for her and try to give her the world.

You do realize that you're justifying why you should hit a woman? It's all about ego.. If you can't accept a girl slapping you in the face and spitting on you after you've wronged them without hitting them back.. You might as well chop your balls off..

Xjay....it's ok bro.....we won't let the girls beat you up anymore

It appears you have a good Curriculum Vitae of that lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Your a douche bag and I wish you would spit in my face so I could ****ing level you.
    I dont give a **** what she did - he is a man she is a woman hands the **** off end f story or you are no man at all.
    The NFL should have suspended him for a season. They do it for giys that test positive for a substance that is legal in many US states and is not a performance enhancer. This is mucch worse. You represent a brand in your team and in the NFL. They have every right to hold him accountable for his actions especially ones in public.
    Your a jerk off and this is another douche bag inflammatory useless fvcking lounge lizard thread.

I concur

It would appear to me they are no longer making men in England
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    A threat is a threat regardless of who it comes from. What you have described "spitting" is not warrant enough to have hit her.

pushit_05 is offline Junior Member
    Just curious, what about striking a woman makes you not a man? I would also like to point out that evolutionarily speaking, men not hitting women is a new thing. I couldn't put an exact percentage on it but my guess would be a very large number of conquers/rulers/kings/war heros throughout history have either raped, killed, or hit women. Most of these people are written about and praised/idolized today.

Keep in mind I am not for conflict in general nor do I condone hurting others who cannot defend themselves. I'm a very laid back person and mostly keep to myself. Its an observation I have noticed however...

Blog Entries
    Why is there a catch?

IF YOU WRONGED THEM?

So all women that hit men is due to that man doing something wrong?

Are you kidding me?
    Keep your hands do yourself, its simple.

But as I said a feminine woman don't physically challenge a man, women that do that, they have a chemical imbalance!

A lot of men are in homosexual relationships and don't even realise it cos their women act like a man, challenging them all the time and fighting them all the time. Full of testosterone .

No Alpha male wants to be with a woman that acts like him.

A feminine woman is sexy.

A feminine woman, I bend over backwards for her and try to give her the world.

If she hits you consistently, you can tell the authorities and she will be dealt with accordingly. We aren't here to listen to you defining what a feminine woman is, and isn't. If she hits you anyway, why wouldn't you just leave her? Is she really gonna hurt you that badly by hitting you a couple times and spitting on you that you need an excuse to hit her back? There are WAY better ways of dealing with that then what he did...

Being a man means you can hit her but CHOOSE not to

Honestly if it has to be explained to you.....your father failed
    diesel101 and Euroholic like this.

!!!!!!!! Ya!!!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Your a douche bag and I wish you would spit in my face so I could ****ing level you.
    I dont give a **** what she did - he is a man she is a woman hands the **** off end f story or you are no man at all.
    The NFL should have suspended him for a season. They do it for giys that test positive for a substance that is legal in many US states and is not a performance enhancer. This is mucch worse. You represent a brand in your team and in the NFL. They have every right to hold him accountable for his actions especially ones in public.
    Your a jerk off and this is another douche bag inflammatory useless fvcking lounge lizard thread.
    Thats a BIG X2

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    OPs girlfriend after she accidentally coughed within 50 feet of him:

Docd187123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You won't do SHIT!!!!!!!!

YOU WON'T LEVEL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

SPIT IN YOUR FACE? I'D PISS IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

You miss ALL my key points I was speaking off!!!!!!!

I said IF A MAN HITS A FEMININE WOMAN FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES FOR NO REASON HE NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH!

But a woman that challenges a man, fights a man, provokes a man, attacks a man, hurts a man I CAN SEE WHY A MAN WOULD DECK HER!

She loses her femininity!

See I am not here to try win any buddies and get online vagina love from cyber females.

I am speaking from LOGIC ANYBODY that HITS YOU and it ROCKED you and HURT YOU, you are gonna STRIKE THAT PERSON BACK!

You talk all that shit about ****ing not doing anything back, your try that with certain females and you would be left 6 feet under!

So you keep talking about you'd never do ANYTHING, cos when you are pushed to the limit, you will react!

Acting as if you have NO IDEA what I am saying!

If she hits you consistently, you can tell the authorities and she will be dealt with accordingly. We aren't here to listen to you defining what a feminine woman is, and isn't. If she hits you anyway, why wouldn't you just leave her? Is she really gonna hurt you that badly by hitting you a couple times and spitting on you that you need an excuse to hit her back? There are WAY better ways of dealing with that then what he did...
    That is not realistic and you know it!

Yeah while you are WALKING AWAY and she is till fly kicking you in your back an slapping you up and your on the phone the Police? lol

Not realistic!

Again a FEMININE WOMAN doesn't do this!

Once a saw an argument in my old area, and there was an argument that spilt onto the road between this guy and this woman I dunno what the argument was but the point is it ended up in the road.

She was all HITTING him and VERBALLY abusing him he was getting into the car to LEAVE! and she sat on the car bonnet and would let him go still verbally abusing him

What was he supposed to do? RUN FOR HIS LIFE!? CALL THE POLICE!? Not realistic!

Yeah in perfect Hollywood world he would just pick her up and move her out the way and he would get into his car and drive safely away (in a perfect world)

So he got out the car slapped her up! threw her of the bonnet got in the car and DROVE OFF!

And her with her HORRIBLE SKANK BEHIND called the Police after all that crap SHE did on hitting him, attacking him and verbally abusing him she called the Police.

Came to all of us witnesses to ask what we saw, officer came to me and I said

*I saw her beating him*
    Okay what about him hitting her?
    *Nope I didn't see that, I saw HER whipping HIM!*

HUMANS react, so very nice now on your laptops while your all calm and chilled to say i'd NEVER do that!

Yeah I'd never kill somebody! But it might one day have to!

So this nonsense of WALKING AWAY never realistic.

EVERYBODY keep their hands to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    A threat is a threat regardless of who it comes from. What you have described "spitting" is not warrant enough to have hit her.
    Any HUMAN that SPITS on you, you will look to kill and you know it.

My Dad told me when I was growing up that EVERYBODY should keep their hands to them self.

Simple rule really. Then nothing bad will happen to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    OPs girlfriend after she accidentally coughed within 50 feet of him:

Saudi Arabia treat their women FAR worst, stoning them and beating them up on the street.

Women have NO rights under Sharia Law.

Acting like what Rice did was the WORST THING EVER TO BE DONE TO A WOMAN is MADNESS.

And I question Rice's judgement of being with her. Any woman that always fights with you clearly is a problem.

Just with Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Rihanna KNOWN to have a short temper and anger issues, even attacked her own brother with a metal pipe!

Her dad said he daughter has issues, and it was said she attacked Chris and Chris reacted and BOOM since then Chris Brown has always been labeled as the face of Domestic Violence which is laughable!

One rule for one and another for others.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Any HUMAN that SPITS on you, you will look to kill and you know it.
    I had a female spit on me many years ago. I made a fist, realized that it wasnt worth it and I could never hit a woman anyway, and walked away. I was pushed, slapped, scratched , hit, etc as my back was turned walking away. If I can do it you can do it. End of story.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Saudi Arabia treat their women FAR worst, stoning them and beating them up on the street.

Women have NO rights under Sharia Law.

Acting like what Rice did was the WORST THING EVER TO BE DONE TO A WOMAN is MADNESS.

And I question Rice's judgement of being with her. Any woman that always fights with you clearly is a problem.

Just with Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Rihanna KNOWN to have a short temper and anger issues, even attacked her own brother with a metal pipe!

Her dad said he daughter has issues, and it was said she attacked Chris and Chris reacted and BOOM since then Chris Brown has always been labeled as the face of Domestic Violence which is laughable!

One rule for one and another for others.
    Nobody said what Rice did was the worst thing ever to women but he is under contract and obligation to follow NFL policy which includes domestic violence issues. He signed a contract knowing full well if he got arrested for domestic violence he could lose money and/or his job. The case is open and shut.

It would appear to me they are no longer making men in England
    Yeah and America is doing a GREAT JOB!

Another example a skant BITCH attacking a man and he like ANYBODY who has been verbally abused with it will react!

And as soon as she got hit and felt his punch power, BIG PROBLEM!

We all know that damn bitch started shit.

She was no feminine woman.

And the woman that read the thread know I am not talking about YOU I am talking about these horrid skank females that act in this way.

You guy amaze me lol

Acting like you have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA what I am talking about LOL

This is one of the reasons why this society is messed up the way it is!

Can't tell the truth, people would rather people lie!

It is amazing! Truly phenomenal!!!!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Oh yes!

Look I've been there! When you are about to act violently and you pause and then you say to yourself *what is the point?*

And walk away I GET IT!

I have DONE IT!

But what some of the user here IGNORE is when I said when emotions run wild! And whatever happened to you whether you was hit or spat on TIPPED YOU THAT BIT FURTHER, to make you react.

But people are behaving as if they have NO idea what I am talking about.

But whatever.

Now if a female spits on you, you have the write to ****ing spit on her right back.

Spitting is the most nasty thing you can do SPITTING!

And when people say YOU SHOULD NEVER UNDER ANYYYYYYYYYYY reason hit a female, I know it is a lie!

And you do to!

And I repeat AGAIN! For you SIMPS! I am not condoning hitting a woman! (I don't know how many times I have to repeat this)

But if she did something physically that hurt you and have provoked you such as SPITTING or HIT YOU and wobbled you hard. You would react like any human being.

But as I said earlier in NATURE a woman just don't go around provoking a man, chemical imbalance or an ulterior motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I had a female spit on me many years ago. I made a fist, realized that it wasnt worth it and I could never hit a woman anyway, and walked away. I was pushed, slapped, scratched , hit, etc as my back was turned walking away. If I can do it you can do it. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Nobody said what Rice did was the worst thing ever to women but he is under contract and obligation to follow NFL policy which includes domestic violence issues. He signed a contract knowing full well if he got arrested for domestic violence he could lose money and/or his job. The case is open and shut.
    Exactly and he went to court with his wife and they both were questioned about it, she admitted she hit him twice and spat at him before he knocked her unconscious.

NFL fined him and gave him the 2 game suspension.

He issued a public apology to everybody (Didn't need to it wasn't your wife or my wife or anybody else's wife).

Case closed.

Now TMZ release the EDITED video (they admitted they edited it where she hit him and spat at him).

NFL suspend him indefinitely and Raven's terminate his contract.

If I was Mr Rice.

I'd sue!

Sue the NFL for a start!
    Sue TMZ as well!
    Sue The Ravens!

Get a GOOD Lawyer Ray!

A REAL good one. A SLICK one at that.

Cos he has legal grounds here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    It is funny cos when Mel Gibson punched his wife in the mouth while she was holding their damn baby!!!!! and broke her tooth as a result!

There was no outcry!

Selective outrage man.

***** world we live in no doubt.

Charlie Sheen been involved in domestic abuse NO outrage infact his has got BIGGER.

George Zimmerman after killing Trayvon, beats up his girlfriend, he is let off.

Johnny Depp beats up his gf Vanessa whatever her name was. No out cry.

But Rice one incident (hand no priors) where they BOTH got into each other's face, had a scuffle with each other, BOOM career and livelihood done.

*SMH*

White privilege is a beautiful thing eh!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Why is it that these stars and athletes go around hitting on the person they love???

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Why is it that these stars and athletes go around hitting on the person they love???
    Because your more than likely to loose your temper at someone you know then someone you don't. Statistics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information