Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Why is it that nobody speaks on what the ROOT cause is of *black on black* crime

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    You don't sound like you live in America

xjay1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Black people have awesome representatives like al sharpton on tv riling up the ignorant sheep. For instance Andrew Zimmerman, he is Peruvian, not white and it was not white on black crime. As far as holding the race deck, it's hard to hold the deck when you can't get it out of someone else's hands.

I feel very bad for this generation of people that expect everything for free and are constantly crying about racism. Such a far stretch from what Martin Luther King fought for. People these days don't want equality, they want a free ride and a chance to cry racism. Then if possible a chance to lude and steal from their neighbors. But there is not better way to fight injustice and crime than with injustice and crime right? Makes sense?

Look at 90% of black comedians, the whole show is about race. Look at many black musicians, nigga this and Nigga that. Everything is racial, everything is constantly hinting or blatantly saying blacks they are being held back. Black culture these days is so absolutely engrained with race and with the notion of black culture being held down it makes me sick. Don't blame it on anyone but yourself bro, don't kid yourself.

Many many cultures have had it very very very bad throughout the years, Jews, Chinese, Armenians, Italians, Irish etc. many have been enslaved, it's an ugly part of human culture unfortunately. BUT personally I was not there and neither were you..........

Are you seriously saying in your post above you feel like black people don't use the race card? We are both living in the same planet right?
    You think Al Sharpton speaks for all of black America.

You might not know this but I know this for a fact that majority of black America are not fans of him representing them.

Him being *Assistant to President Obama* and being allowed to freely to be in the White House which, a lot of people begin to find him suspect and he doesn't say anything different because he works for the very people that black America feel are not getting justice from!

Nobody is blaming I am telling you the facts which you can look into yourself. Black America is not given full access to commerce and capital that is a fact. Something that has not been addressed for a long time.

Jews have commerce they control majority Hollywood!!!! HELLO!!!!!

Also Jews were given reparation!!!!!!!!! for the Holocaust which was only 6 million deaths. And also get I believe 10 million annually!!!!

African Americans not a penny has been given for the 20+million deaths and Slavery.

I think that is the number one reason why the American government want this group of African American to be exterminated is because in truth the American Government financially owe these descendents of slavery a COLOSSAL amount.

The Holocaust is no where near comparable to the Atlantic Slave Trade 1555 - 1965 (When Jim Crow Law ended)

The American Government have NEVER looked favourably upon African Americans, and the comments I see in this forum illustrates it. This underlines why many African Americans want their own system because if the current system hardly wants to see them as an American citizen as everybody else with rights then what is the point?

The fact the you mentioned those others groups and you that the Italians that got their WHITE STATUS privilege which gave them commerce same with the Jews.

Nigga or nigg£r, word invented by white people. But the same Jewish music producers of the 80s and 90s promoted the use of that word i.e. N.W.A and slap on in PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT LYRICS - FREEDOM OF SPEECH and have profited of that ever since.

Why don't OTHERS keep THEIR comments to THEIR self

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    if it's a controversial topic keep flaming comments to yourself

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Oh man.....

Ok so what about Tyler perry? He's no good because he made it in Hollywood? Anyone who's black and is successful seems to be no good in your eyes.

I can't even continue talking about this. I'm not racist - never will be. I believe we make ourselves. I also believe you're one tool short of a complete set.

Have a good night :-)
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Straight tard with nothing better to talk about

Blog Entries
    Anybody see the video of Mike Brown when he was 15 beating up a 72 year old on camera? Anyone realize they found his finger prints on the police mans gun holster?? What an angel <3. Why do these crooked, white cops have to keep killing these innocent black people? Don't shoot! Hands up! Don't shoot! Hands up!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its pretty clear where the true racism comes from. Its from those who can't make it and want to blame others for their failures and short comings in life.

The government should never give a penny to any group for what happened in the past. Because they have made that mistake before does not mean it should continue. Its just stupid. Ive never known a slave, neither have you or your parent and probably not your grandparents.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-24-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    thegame1431 likes this.

noon is offline Senior Member
    I'm a strong black man stuck in a handsome white body and I'm doing ok

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjay1234 View Post
    Unless you have been living under a rock for the last 2 weeks (in specifics the last 3 days)

2 NYPD officers were shot dead by a black man that did a revenge shooting for the death of Mike Brown and Eric Garner.

I saw a clip from Fox News, and they was blaming black people for EVERYTHING.

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME was the topic.

I have always found it intriguing as we don't say Muslim on Muslim crime, gay on gay crime, latino on latino crime, Hindu on Hindu crime, White on White crime (Sandy Hook hello),Jew on Jew crime ,woman on woman crime or man on man crime.

There is a criminal element in EVERY community and chances are somebody who lives next to only blacks will commit a crime against another black, somebody who lives next to only whites will commit a crime against and white and so on.

Do people actually really understand how this under current begun?

People seem to forget that once upon a time Irish Americans (selling illegal booze), Jewish Americans (Gangsters) and Italian Americans (Mobs) were not classed white till about 1960 when they was given *white privilege* and therefore given CAPITAL and COMMERCE.

This then shuffled certain elements of Black America into that criminal underworld.

It bothers me that people such as Rudy Giuliani (who was granted white status not long ago) to talk about black on black crime saying Garner was committing a crime but not even acknowledging that Daniel Pantaleo's actions was ILLEGAL AS WELL!

Nobody mentions the fact that a lot of this *black on black crime* is gang members killing each other, crooked police officers supply these black community with firearms, puttings drugs into these community keeping these communities as *ghettos* (which is a Jewish word).

This talk about the Chicago crime in the South Side, people never mention how a lot of that crime is from gang members coming in from Detroit and other places, and also how the Chicago police let a lot of the criminal activity go on. and they will give little Tyrone a U.S. Glock and let him run back to his community to cause madness.

It is fooked up!

I don't like when the media don't tell the FULL story.

But I should never have turned over to Fox News big mistake.
    1) I appreciate your frustration

2) Media is always biased. Trust me. I lived in Afghanistan, and I would listen to the BBC and Al Jazeera news to understand what the USA was doing. To a certain extent, media does what the government wants.

3) Black community is a target since they represent a good portion of inner city and gang activity. We can argue this point, "why" this is true, but reality is, government and media like scape goats. And to a certain extent, there is a "self fulfilling prophesy" in the community that needs to be broken. Some in the community see themselves as targets, right or wrong, and then since they feel targeted inappropriately, then might as well meet expectations. This wasn't always the case. Community was very strong with family, religion and work ethic in prior generations. And then something happened. Maybe someone real familiar with Reverend King's and Malcom X's philosophy and history, can compare and contrast the dynamics of the two's message, but something broke. And until we figure out what broke, and how to fix, this problem aint going away,

4) On average, I believe this problem will self correct in the next generation. Saying this, there will be pockets of communities that will lag. Remember Selma Alabama? forced busing? I may get the names/dates wrong, because I'm real tired, but the underlying idea is that the government had to physically step in and FORCE busing of children. Who benefited? Certainly not THOSE children. The beneficiaries are the children of those children.

5) We live in an imperfect world. All I can say is to protect, in this order

family
    community
    nation

other than that, not sure what to tell you, besides.....

merry Christmas mate!

Roman

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so I reread and see the contradiction

I say until this is figured out, problem aint going away,

yet I also say should correct in the next generation.

confusing, but I will refrain from editing

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjay1234
    You think Al Sharpton speaks for all of black America. You might not know this but I know this for a fact that majority of black America are not fans of him representing them. Him being *Assistant to President Obama* and being allowed to freely to be in the White House which, a lot of people begin to find him suspect and he doesn't say anything different because he works for the very people that black America feel are not getting justice from! Nobody is blaming I am telling you the facts which you can look into yourself. Black America is not given full access to commerce and capital that is a fact. Something that has not been addressed for a long time. Jews have commerce they control majority Hollywood!!!! HELLO!!!!! Also Jews were given reparation!!!!!!!!! for the Holocaust which was only 6 million deaths. And also get I believe 10 million annually!!!! African Americans not a penny has been given for the 20+million deaths and Slavery. I think that is the number one reason why the American government want this group of African American to be exterminated is because in truth the American Government financially owe these descendents of slavery a COLOSSAL amount. The Holocaust is no where near comparable to the Atlantic Slave Trade 1555 - 1965 (When Jim Crow Law ended) The American Government have NEVER looked favourably upon African Americans, and the comments I see in this forum illustrates it. This underlines why many African Americans want their own system because if the current system hardly wants to see them as an American citizen as everybody else with rights then what is the point? The fact the you mentioned those others groups and you that the Italians that got their WHITE STATUS privilege which gave them commerce same with the Jews. Nigga or nigg£r, word invented by white people. But the same Jewish music producers of the 80s and 90s promoted the use of that word i.e. N.W.A and slap on in PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT LYRICS - FREEDOM OF SPEECH and have profited of that ever since.

Did you ever think HOW for a minute that Jewish people, after almost being exterminated from the planet moved to another country and became so successful? What about Irish slaves, or Chinese slaves? how about Armenians almost being exterminated as well? All I am saying is rather than sit around and complain about injustice they GOT OFF THEIR BUTTS AND WORKED. Made it happen, got educated and invested. This is complete rubbish.....how many black slaves have you seen still around? I have seen quite a few Jews with numbers still tattooed on them from the concentration camps........

Î live in a town with lots of blacks. There is an absolute division between successful blacks, and the ones with the victimized mentality. The two generally do not coincide. I am not a black man, but I grew up poor. I am completely uneducated and spent many years strung out on drugs. I am covered head to toe in tattoos and I have been through the ringer in life. By the grace of God, and a hardworking mentality I own property, two businesses, multiple motorcycles, classic cars, motor home, boat etc. I'm not bragging, or trying to boast. I am simply saying this is America. You will have WHATEVER you are working to achieve. Like I said previously, the black people I know that are successful do not share a hateful, resentful attitude. They recognize, as unfair as things may be, America is still an awesome place and ANYONE that wants to put in the work can be Anything they want to be.

The whole attitude of hate, and resentment, and feeling of injustice is not going to help you or anyone else bro. All it is going to do is hold black America back. Unfortunately in the town/area I live there are many very ghetto black peoples. They very much so agree with the attitude and gestures of al sharpton and similar.
    noon likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11
    Black people have awesome representatives like al sharpton on tv riling up the ignorant sheep. For instance Andrew Zimmerman, he is Peruvian, not white and it was not white on black crime. As far as holding the race deck, it's hard to hold the deck when you can't get it out of someone else's hands. I feel very bad for this generation of people that expect everything for free and are constantly crying about racism. Such a far stretch from what Martin Luther King fought for. People these days don't want equality, they want a free ride and a chance to cry racism. Then if possible a chance to lude and steal from their neighbors. But there is not better way to fight injustice and crime than with injustice and crime right? Makes sense? Look at 90% of black comedians, the whole show is about race. Look at many black musicians, nigga this and Nigga that. Everything is racial, everything is constantly hinting or blatantly saying blacks they are being held back. Black culture these days is so absolutely engrained with race and with the notion of black culture being held down it makes me sick. Don't blame it on anyone but yourself bro, don't kid yourself. Many many cultures have had it very very very bad throughout the years, Jews, Chinese, Armenians, Italians, Irish etc. many have been enslaved, it's an ugly part of human culture unfortunately. BUT personally I was not there and neither were you.......... Are you seriously saying in your post above you feel like black people don't use the race card? We are both living in the same planet right?
    Andrew Zimmerman is half Jewish. His dad is full. So he technically is white according to American standards lol.

This thread has really helped me open my eyes to how things really are in America so I decided after the first of the year I'm going to give all my slaves a raise.
    noon likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Do not confuse opportunity or equality with entitlement.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Lots of black folks out there who are doing just fine for themselves. They don't make the news the way the thugs do.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    This thread has really helped me open my eyes to how things really are in America so I decided after the first of the year I'm going to give all my slaves a raise.
    I am laughing so hard at this you have no idea. Also laughing at the previous comments insinuating black people don't have the same opportunities white people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Oh man.....

Ok so what about Tyler perry? He's no good because he made it in Hollywood? Anyone who's black and is successful seems to be no good in your eyes.

I can't even continue talking about this. I'm not racist - never will be. I believe we make ourselves. I also believe you're one tool short of a complete set.

Have a good night :-)
    TYLER PERRY!

The cross dresser! Oh yes they will promote a feminize black male in Hollywood!!!!

But it is funny how Spike Lee who has been in the film industry MUCH longer has never ever been given as much praise by corporate America as Perry has.

Put him in a dress and love him.

You can talk about making yourself all you want, truth is white America have had a huge start in economical growth. Slave trade has helped that greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Lots of black folks out there who are doing just fine for themselves. They don't make the news the way the thugs do.
    George Zimmerman was a thug.

No group of people through the annals of time went through the middle passage on ships. NO OTHER GROUP just stop!

If you REALLY knew your history the people in Israel are from the KAZARIAN REGION OF RUSSIA and they turned on their own people and made them suffer in Germany (what we call the Holocaust) in order to establish this falsehood lie of being the truth Jews.

I strongly suggest you read up on that.

To EVER compare that to Slavery is a fat insult.

Calling that the Holocaust as they they cornered all the world's biggest atrocities? no

I call the Holocaust a back yard fight!

We live in a society where to be successful you have to get qualifications yes.

This topic has gone on to a lot of different thing but what I was saying ORIGINALLY is this.

THE NEWS MEDIA DO NOT COVER THE ROOT OF HOW *BLACK ON BLACK* CRIME STARTED

They just run with the narrative to tickle people's ears.

They never speak about HOW ghettos were CREATED and how ghettos STAY ghettos.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ONE NEWS CHANNEL SPEAK ON THAT.

But instead they just run with the narrative.

That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Did you ever think HOW for a minute that Jewish people, after almost being exterminated from the planet moved to another country and became so successful? What about Irish slaves, or Chinese slaves? how about Armenians almost being exterminated as well? All I am saying is rather than sit around and complain about injustice they GOT OFF THEIR BUTTS AND WORKED. Made it happen, got educated and invested. This is complete rubbish.....how many black slaves have you seen still around? I have seen quite a few Jews with numbers still tattooed on them from the concentration camps........

Î live in a town with lots of blacks. There is an absolute division between successful blacks, and the ones with the victimized mentality. The two generally do not coincide. I am not a black man, but I grew up poor. I am completely uneducated and spent many years strung out on drugs. I am covered head to toe in tattoos and I have been through the ringer in life. By the grace of God, and a hardworking mentality I own property, two businesses, multiple motorcycles, classic cars, motor home, boat etc. I'm not bragging, or trying to boast. I am simply saying this is America. You will have WHATEVER you are working to achieve. Like I said previously, the black people I know that are successful do not share a hateful, resentful attitude. They recognize, as unfair as things may be, America is still an awesome place and ANYONE that wants to put in the work can be Anything they want to be.

The whole attitude of hate, and resentment, and feeling of injustice is not going to help you or anyone else bro. All it is going to do is hold black America back. Unfortunately in the town/area I live there are many very ghetto black peoples. They very much so agree with the attitude and gestures of al sharpton and similar.

I can respect that comment.

At least SOMEBODY can see what I am trying to say.

Nobody is talking about HANDOUTS.

We are talking about the same level of access that these other groups have got.

It is funny cos the U.S. Government do not give TRUE Commerce in these inner city communities to build jobs and infrastructure (many factories were sourced from these communities)

But meanwhile the U.S. Government have given ILLEGAL ALIENS RIGHTS AND CITIZENSHIP.

Since it was black American slaves that built America (even built that White House) truth is black Americans are now not needed.

So they just want to get them out.

People can IGNORE and be CYNICAL about it.

But that is just the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    1) I appreciate your frustration

2) Media is always biased. Trust me. I lived in Afghanistan, and I would listen to the BBC and Al Jazeera news to understand what the USA was doing. To a certain extent, media does what the government wants.

3) Black community is a target since they represent a good portion of inner city and gang activity. We can argue this point, "why" this is true, but reality is, government and media like scape goats. And to a certain extent, there is a "self fulfilling prophesy" in the community that needs to be broken. Some in the community see themselves as targets, right or wrong, and then since they feel targeted inappropriately, then might as well meet expectations. This wasn't always the case. Community was very strong with family, religion and work ethic in prior generations. And then something happened. Maybe someone real familiar with Reverend King's and Malcom X's philosophy and history, can compare and contrast the dynamics of the two's message, but something broke. And until we figure out what broke, and how to fix, this problem aint going away,

4) On average, I believe this problem will self correct in the next generation. Saying this, there will be pockets of communities that will lag. Remember Selma Alabama? forced busing? I may get the names/dates wrong, because I'm real tired, but the underlying idea is that the government had to physically step in and FORCE busing of children. Who benefited? Certainly not THOSE children. The beneficiaries are the children of those children.

5) We live in an imperfect world. All I can say is to protect, in this order

family
    community
    nation

other than that, not sure what to tell you, besides.....

merry Christmas mate!

Roman

enough with flaming
    Last edited by BG; 12-25-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="Mp859"] His dad is full. So he technically is white according to American standards lol.[/

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Clearly my points or point of view will never be considered here, so I leave it at this....

Just remember.......

A resentment is ME drinking poison hoping YOU die

Good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Blog Entries
    People protesting last night against police because of the shooting hat happened 2 nights ago. There is PROOF in a VIDEO where the black person pointed a gun at the cops first and these retards STILL are protesting for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. These are the race baiters's fault i.e Al Sharpton <---- Who still owes the government 2.5 million dollars and lied to the government about why he was keeping funds what a good guy to model yourself by that speaks like a 1930's rich white-persons butler from the south mixed with a little reverent in him.

Not too far from my home town, a black person shot another black person in a mall over a pair of Jordan's.

Someone died over tennis shoes

enough last warning
    Last edited by BG; 12-25-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Not too far from my home town, a black person shot another black person in a mall over a pair of Jordan's.

Someone died over tennis shoes
    I use to hear about that all the time as a kid.

You know what the problem is? The police or DEA put the shoes in there so they would get shot over them. It has to be the mans fault. A white man of course. I guess we need to stop giving shoes and clothes to poor ghetto kids.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stop with the flaming or it gets locked.
    Last edited by BG; 12-25-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    austinite likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information