Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,384

    The First Successful Transplant on a Person

    I would've posted this in the news, but it's a little too bizarre to be news:

    Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant

  2. #2
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    I would've posted this in the news, but it's a little too bizarre to be news:

    Docs Perform First Successful Penis Transplant
    Kel must feel relieved..... There IS hope.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Kel must feel relieved..... There IS hope.....
    Yes, thanks for thinking of me. Smaller would be a relief.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Yes but the white doctors gave the African guy an average white penis.....I guess somethings better then nothing in this case. Look hard at the photo, they are all laughing.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  5. #5
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    They have been doung it for years in Thailand. They get a lot of practice there because thai women are known for cutting off the husband's penis when he is asleep if she is angry.

  6. #6
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    They have been doung it for years in Thailand. They get a lot of practice there because thai women are known for cutting off the husband's penis when he is asleep if she is angry.
    Fvck that! Ill stick to my latinas and deal with a key'd up car and flat tires rather than a chopped off dick
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  7. #7
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Didn't some bird cut off her husbands in the 80s?

  8. #8
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Didn't some bird cut off her husbands in the 80s?
    Lorena Bobbitt lol

  9. #9
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post

    Lorena Bobbitt lol
    Yup that's the one. I can't believe she didnt get charged with attempted murder.

    They sewed his back on and he made a couple porn movies after. LoL

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They have been doung it for years in Thailand. They get a lot of practice there because thai women are known for cutting off the husband's penis when he is asleep if she is angry.
    If Thai broads are known for doing that, why the fvck would you want to go there?

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If Thai broads are known for doing that, why the fvck would you want to go there?
    Because it's only done usually to Thai husbands for cheating/butterfly on their wives. If you are a boyfriend they know if they do that then the Bhat $$$$ stop so they tend to look the other way if you butterfly.

  12. #12
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because it's only done usually to Thai husbands for cheating/butterfly on their wives. If you are a boyfriend they know if they do that then the Bhat $$$$ stop so they tend to look the other way if you butterfly.
    John Wayne Bobbit wasn't Thai. It's probably best not to have any sharp objects in your house with one of those broads there.

  13. #13
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    John Wayne Bobbit wasn't Thai. It's probably best not to have any sharp objects in your house with one of those broads there.
    No he just had a crazy wife. It was one of the first heard of in the states but it's common in Thailand.

  14. #14
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No he just had a crazy wife. It was one of the first heard of in the states but it's common in Thailand.
    I think if John Wayne killed her, it would've been a justifiable homicide. It can't be that common though. It would've been one of those stories we hear about the place. Instead we just hear how the girls there are often ladyboys.

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think if John Wayne killed her, it would've been a justifiable homicide. It can't be that common though. It would've been one of those stories we hear about the place. Instead we just hear how the girls there are often ladyboys.
    Ahh, actually Thailand is very well known for having the most number of successful penis re attachments than anywhere else.

    Thailand carves out unique niche in surgery - Taipei Times

    http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=673406

  16. #16
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ahh, actually Thailand is very well known for having the most number of successful penis re attachments than anywhere else.

    Thailand carves out unique niche in surgery - Taipei Times

    Why Thai Women Cut Off Their Husbands' Penises - Straight Dope Message Board
    That was a clever title for that article. I guess the doctors there are expert woodworkers.

  17. #17
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup that's the one. I can't believe she didnt get charged with attempted murder.

    They sewed his back on and he made a couple porn movies after. LoL

    Haha i just google searched that bloke. If he made some blue movies it must have went back to normal.

  18. #18
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That was a clever title for that article. I guess the doctors there are expert woodworkers.
    hahaha I didnt catch that, carve/wood. Good eye.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •