Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: The Battle of Steroidloo, Part 1

JohnnyJim is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    When I have haters I would really love them to come once, once only to train with me, any body part and they will end up in hospital. I am 100% certain and i'm an old man now and well past my best but I am that confident I would inflict serious pain and he would last the workout. I don't care what his internet claims are he would be destroyed he hasn't got the mind set to even walk up the gym stairs with me...........i'm that confident which I am guessing really gets under his skin xx
    Honestly this is very true.

I am not used to being an underdog to be honest. When I was in high school, I held the squat record for my weight, which was 405 at 198. Nobody could touch me then, at 17, and all the football dudes were asking ME for training advice.

I'll hold back right now. I can't show my physique or identity here, as it seems the norm to keep selves anonymous...

But I tell you what, Marcus. I'll visit you there in London. Stay in shape for the next 3 years and don't get Osteoporosis. We'll see if I will even feel your workout.

I just need to get a paid vacation approved...

And one thing that I want people to think about is that a true alpha male accepts challenges, not hide behind the support of his minions.

Understood?

Hmmm... I'll go post my leg development in a bit. Let's start with that.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJim View Post
    And one thing that I want people to think about is that a true alpha male accepts challenges, not hide behind the support of his minions.

Understood?
    Um, you posted this here for public comment, not Marcus.

I want you to think about why you didn't just PM him your "challenge" and instead decided you wanted everyone to see it.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Honestly this is very true.

I am not used to being an underdog to be honest. When I was in high school, I held the squat record for my weight, which was 405 at 198. Nobody could touch me then, at 17, and all the football dudes were asking ME for training advice.

I'll hold back right now. I can't show my physique or identity here, as it seems the norm to keep selves anonymous...

But I tell you what, Marcus. I'll visit you there in London. Stay in shape for the next 3 years and don't get Osteoporosis. We'll see if I will even feel your workout.

I just need to get a paid vacation approved...

So you was training when you was 17yrs old and held the squat record yet your 23 yrs old now and in this thread below you state

So like, Austinite, who I assume is probably the most respected member of this forum, wrote that all who want to run their first cycle should have at least 2 years of training so that a strong foundation is ensured.

But like, I've been lifting on and off for a total of 12 months, but less than 24 months. I had impressive natural stats during my "prime", as I call it, back when I was in my late teens. But ever since then it's been a getting-back-to-it mode.

Assuming that I start training "properly" again for 12 months and ended up with impressive stats, like a 505-pound squat and a 315-pound bench press, can I just call it quits and start cycling? I mean, obviously if I had such stats with like a less than 220-pound bodyweight, I can already be considered as someone with a strong foundation, right? Or is there no exception to the 2-year-minimum rule?

I can honestly see myself exceeding my prime teenage stats even if those natural high test days are gone forever, in less than a year.

Thanks in advance.
    Now please I know the internet allows people to be something they are not but don't lie. Ive already got bulged disc's, torn RC and many other complaints but without doubt even in 3 or 10 yrs time you are not a challenge to me in any way shape of form. I am to mentally strong for someone who is so mentally retarded as you and without doubt you couldn't even spot me in the gym. But hey I enjoyed your banter now go and train and if you need any help just start a post in the relevant section.
    almostgone and thisAngelBites like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    So you was training when you was 17yrs old and held the squat record yet your 23 yrs old now and in this thread below you state

Now please I know the internet allows people to be something they are not but don't lie. Ive already got bulged disc's, torn RC and many other complaints but without doubt even in 3 or 10 yrs time you are not a challenge to me in any way shape of form. I am to mentally strong for someone who is so mentally retarded as you and without doubt you couldn't even spot me in the gym. But hey I enjoyed your banter now go and train and if you need any help just start a post in the relevant section.
    I was serious about the whole thing.

I'll do PMs with you from now on until I get the vacation week approved.

So alright. I'll keep it up with my log at the Workout section.

Once I hit 405 on the squat, but with an ATG form, I'll revisit this rivalry.

Alright Zeus?

Alright Zeus?
    Did my last post just go right over your head lol

do you want to rub baby oil into my muscles?
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well said ^^^ If one can't get their mind wrapped around this style of lifting its in no way shape or form FOR THEM...

Johnny, you clearly are living in the past at 17... theirs no way I would even want to compare stats - at that age(& I was very strong myself) but what does that even mean NOW! NADA! im not one to say what I've accomplished over the Internet - I find most are complete fakes on here(not all by any means) but their sure is some very piss poor routines and dieting going on lol - and this is the key to success - you can lift all you want but to get the results you want(I'm assuming) you need to incorporate these aspects - STOP while your still here! Your playing w/the wrong member(s) and its not going to get you anywhere here at least(maybe in your fantasy world) . But hey it's up to you to go barking up this tree! LOL
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-08-2015 at 08:31 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Alright Zeus?
    He does reps w/that type of weight! You couldn't even spot him like he said!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-08-2015 at 08:57 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Such an odd idol. Widely understood to be so aggressive and power-hungry as a compensatory mechanism for his diminutive stature.

He did make some contributions to law in his Code Napoleon (Code Civil) where he promoted some egalitarianism and meritocratic ideals, but somehow I doubt that's what the OP had in mind when he chose him.
    So true! Louisiana is one of the states that uses his code.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

Alright Zeus?

You are attempting to play a childish game in the center of a large ring of serious and dedicated adults.
    Your mindset is infantile.
    It doesn't matter if you seek attention, approval, respect, or acceptance. None will be had.
    I suggest you find another hobby or forum to visit.
    This is not the place to fill whatever void you have.

Marcus had a name that he would use to describe people from time to time. I have not seen him use it lately: I believe it would suit you well....
    marcus300, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    LOL - Ender does it start w/Proper....

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    LOL - Ender does it start w/Proper....
    Indeed! "Proper" or "Right"

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Cvnt?
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why couldn't he have just swam/ran down the legs of one his parents...

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Cvnt?
    You missed out proper
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a feeling that I'm not really missing anything if I dont bother to read any of this, correct?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I have a feeling that I'm not really missing anything if I dont bother to read any of this, correct?
    Correct

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Wondering if there will be a sequel.....or did someone die in round 1???

:P
    almostgone likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information