Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Wife Cooks and Cleans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    What's all this? Just because I want the husband to retire early? Wouldn't a really loving wife would get out there and WORK in order for the retirement to occur, instead of just sharing the household responsibilities with the proviso that it doesn't cut into the reading time?

I do actually work on a little business I started, but it's sort of half-hearted bc my other stuff comes first. It's too bad I don't really have any interests that are remotely commercial.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    What's all this? Just because I want the husband to retire early? Wouldn't a really loving wife would get out there and WORK in order for the retirement to occur, instead of just sharing the household responsibilities with the proviso that it doesn't cut into the reading time?

I do actually work on a little business I started, but it's sort of half-hearted bc my other stuff comes first. It's too bad I don't really have any interests that are remotely commercial.
    No, because of the whole ball of wax. You make a good wife, partner and obviously above average IQ and not trying to compete or prove you are better because you are smart but work together as a team complementing one another.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    . . . work together as a team complementing one another.
    They key to any relationship that is going to last IMHO!

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No, because of the whole ball of wax. You make a good wife, partner and obviously above average IQ and not trying to compete or prove you are better because you are smart but work together as a team complementing one another.
    Thanks for the nice comment. I hope it's true.

Thread Information