10 55.56%
  • That

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: This Or That?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Coming from someone who said 'this' is more desirable than an 8th boy body :P hahaha 'This' sure does have great hips... Now, at this moment(time is of the essance)
    You're implying marriage..... I thought we were talking about bangin one out.

Here's an argument anyways:

THIS is naturally shaped that way. She may not have to put in any work to keep that shape. As she gets older some cardio and/or excercise can keep her in check.

THAT very well could have been a super fatty that had a life change moment. She decided to do 1 show and drop all the weight. She's predisposed to being fat and gains weight very easily but you're only seeing her picture when she's at her best. 6 months from now she falls off the wagon and BOOM. I'm laughing while I'm watching THIS' butt jiggle while you're in line at KFC trying to keep your girl from eating your face off.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Squats for that butt missy.....
    I had a nice plumb booty in July from squats and hip thrusts. It disappeared when I stopped gyming. 6 months is a long time....

But next week I am back at it. I can't hardly wait.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I had a nice plumb booty in July from squats and hip thrusts. It disappeared when I stopped gyming. 6 months is a long time.... But next week I am back at it. I can't hardly wait.
    Post your results :-p
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with your comments. I have no hips and cursed with a flat bum. Double cursed with not much waist definition. IS NOTHING can do to change my genetics. Thankfully I am not triple cursed with cellulite in the butt and thighs. And I have don't have Cankles!!!! I have considered fat transfer from tummy to the hips. I have a serious issue with slacks. There's a few brands that I can buy. Slim. But even some pencil skirts can be tricky. No homo here and I didn't vote but I would rather have more of that then this. This is carrying a lot of fat in her curves. Esp the hips. She's got the genetics to be even more roomy in the hips and in 10 years that fat is not going to be as well positioned as this is now. Trust me on this!
    Why do I give a fvck about ten years from now? I care about the here and now and right now the fat she's got looks fvcking amazing to me.

tectime is offline Member
    Both are very attractive but like someone posted earlier "that" has put in the work to get that look. I tend to favor that hard body look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Post your results :-p
    The b4 pics are too sexy. Thong. Heels. Only.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511
    Why do I give a fvck about ten years from now? I care about the here and now and right now the fat she's got looks fvcking amazing to me.
    Easy to look amazing when your 22. Lmao

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Easy to look amazing when your 22. Lmao
    You don't have to tell me I remember being there!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information