Ok so before people laugh, hear me out
Like almost every male in this day and age i have researched possible ways to increase or enhance my size

You come across all the BS about herbal meds and gaining 4 inches in a week, pretty much the same BS bodybuilding supplements advertise with.

After deeper research i read about penis pumps and still obviously think hmm BS.

Anyway me and my wife were at a local adult store the other day and they had a range of these pumps from £20-£250

I bought a cheap one to see what all the fuss was about.

First time i used it took a bit getting used to, followed the instructions of a few 5 mins blasts/rests for 20 mins and fvck me my guy went huge! Like almost twice as thick and a fair bit longer, felt heavy etc. It lasted about 3 hours and in that time my wife loved it.

Im decent size to start with but Jesus this pump delivered more than i expected.

Ive read that its temporary for a few hours but with constant use after. 4 weeks and longer the results are semi permanent (of course like if you stop all together like if we stopped lifting weights the gains will slowly diminish)

There must be some of you who have used or are using a pump, would like to hear anything you have to say (dont be shy now, who gives a fvck what people think) you gotta try this stuff out to know for sure