Like Tree1070Likes

Thread: Extreme Lifestyle with Bio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Good morning everyone. Returned from my weekend trip and got hit with a stomach virus Monday morning. Yuk!! Been a rough few days but I think the corner is turned. Going to stay out of the gym until this coming Monday and continue to rest. My entire torso is sore. Lol. Glad to be back among the living!!

Bio, how’s the shoulder coming along?
    I see light at the end of the tunnel. Feels pretty good during the day. Still hurts at night when i am laying down. Glad your back!!

8 Whites 2 Yolk 1 Ezekiel Muffin Oj and a Redline. Today is just work and rest no training

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I see light at the end of the tunnel. Feels pretty good during the day. Still hurts at night when i am laying down. Glad your back!!

8 Whites 2 Yolk 1 Ezekiel Muffin Oj and a Redline. Today is just work and rest no training
    My wife’s shoulder hurts her while lying down as well. Also when she’s sitting at her desk in typing position. She was given mobic (meloxicam)for the pain. It helps but boy that stuff is so strong and hard on your kidneys.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    My wife’s shoulder hurts her while lying down as well. Also when she’s sitting at her desk in typing position. She was given mobic (meloxicam)for the pain. It helps but boy that stuff is so strong and hard on your kidneys.
    I'm taking the meloxicam. I honestly don't think it does a whole lot

Thread Information