Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dopamine Deficiency / easily borred / demotivated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I feel you man, I do.

Surely, the past is the nasty ugly beast that we all rise mostly unconsciously, its at least was truth in my case, and it is wise to develop yourself as a person with values that are strong and meaningful, powerful inspiring and energizing to go forward, develop disciplines and thrive trough life using principles that dont change or deviate regardless of the environment or time, sooner than later, because the beast can become too great and too powerful and destroy/consume its host by its nature.

Im not going in to the details or Im not arguing how much different our each "roller-coaster" is but I too believe each of ours perspective of life and of our each "roller-coaster" size is different and unique to each of us, bigger and greater than each other, faster or more sophisticated too, and the only thing holding this m*fking thing tight on to the rails is our ability to control our own emotions and set our plans for the future, be in control of our lives.

I like the idea of the future which is an infinite field of unknown possibilities, and only the ones who live in his past and self-pity is destined to suffer and set himself a prisoner of his-own past to experience guilt and pain over his inability to have control of his own life. Sad but that's truth, people like that are among us, and are everywhere if you'd look harder. Its a wise thing to do to separate yourself away from individuals like this, as a rule - ones who arent willing to help themselves first - will never take anyone's advice or use it, so people like that are a waste of space and time.

Enough of the philosophy...

Where do I see myself in 5 years from now? Hard to say, I usually have my mind blown when I begin to think of where I will be, where I could be or where I wish to be, as I realize - nothing is impossible in this world its a mater of decision, dedication and desire of taking action toward your goals... so I wont lay out the full blueprint but by then I am in a real estate business, well in international trade business and few other endeavours, but for the most part Real Estate is my primary objective.
    Why I like the Real Estate idea? Its something so fucking huge, my mind has too little capacity power to visualize all the material essence of things so easily as I can with anything else in life, the magnitude of worth, the meaning of the sheer mass of the structures, the land... its something that triggers my mind in an exciting ways... big things, literally intangible/immovable stuff... if they had trade business in navy battleships and intergalactic travelling, that would fascinate me too

Why would you ask?
    The reason why I asked is because that question to some people who think they may be in a dark place is a good indication on how well or how much help they need to progress. First thing you could easily forward think into 5 years time and think if your life would be better or worse. The question was also open to any part of your life which you may feel would be an improvement and you didn't mention relationships, children, family issues, how you emotional feel you went straight into work which should tell you something

I really don't think your going through any worse than what life throws at us all but I can see your a deep thinker and like reading your posts on the subject. Interesting to dig deep into someone who is analysing themselves.

We are all different when it comes to emotions but one emotion is really hard to cope with and really needs a strong mind and positive thinking to overcome it or it can overwhelm you and take over, that emotion is guilt. Its a known fact its one of the hardest to overcome and ive found no matter how much I do the positive things its my unconscious mind what brings it right back to me full force. Finding a tool what helps is great that could be reading certain books or reading or watching behaviour changing videos. Some find medication the tool of choice but that's not for me or only on special occasions anyway lol. Find the tool what gives you the most light to go forward

Great topic IM
    Last edited by marcus300; 08-13-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Thread Information