Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Thinking about exploring other forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i cant do it. i cant leave. fvck that stupid canadian board. it looks wack anyways.

that's not what it is. i've asked for sources, but i won't beg and i don't know any secrets. none that i haven't already shared. i share

73rr are you saying i cant do this by myself. lol i've done almost everything i've accomplished by myself. i get what i need an then i ask for help. like i always have. my work comes first most of the time. why ask if i'm not ready to act.

i wouldn't leave anyways! jeez you guys are so sensitive, lol. i said i was just going to try on poke around, but that takes to much interaction and i've already built an ok thing here. i think. i'm not social enough for that shit.

i will not look for a way to earn anything. i take what i can and i do what i can. if that work happens to help someone else than so be it and maybe i've earned something, but i'm still getting something out of it regardless. I will never accept someone telling me what i deserve. i take those things. that's my philosophy. if i were to accept someone else opinion of me, i either one have lied to them, or two have accepted that that individual is my better. that i wont do. lying sure, but only if i have to.

you get no lies from me today. those are special

everyone is so damn mad, lol.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-29-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information