I would watch it but I have grown enough food and worked on hundreds of farms and grew up on one. I have taken the specimen samples of over 100,000 bulk milk tanks from amish farms to some of the biggest factory type operations in the US.
I am convinced what is killing us and giving us diabeties etc. is not chemicals in food. It is just genetics and lifestyle.

Have you watched one of those ads saying tobbacco companies are aiming their adds at black communities?
Lets think about this, blacks are 13% of the population and the majority of them live in slum neighborhoods. Tobbacco shop, liquor store, 7-11, shitty run down house, fast food joint, and 200 more shitty run down houses and repeat the sequence.
Now go to a nice neighborhood, I work in them a lot, and it is hard to find a spot to piss. Nice neighborhoods are predominantly white. Sorry but its a fact.
Now, I cant piss because of homeowners associations and zoning. They keep the gas stations, 711's, billboards, tobbacco shops, and shitty houses out.
This is why more tobacco ads are in black neighborhoods....
There is no conspiracy, there are more adds period in shitty mneighborhoods.

The great conspiracy everyone suffers from is money. Money is the driving force behind all political and production decisions. Health and well being of the populus is merely a political social platform for $$$$$$$$
If a politician says anything in regards to anything it is a ploy. If a supposedly unattached political organization says something that includes any propoganda that seems to draw you into a particular way of thinking... there is money motivating it.

The only conspiracy is money and it controls every single aspect of life.

One day, by dropping subtle, hints through an outreach foundation I start, I will convince liberals that trees are just as needy as animals and are a responsibility of a home or landowner. They need checkups twice a year, they need us to care, no tree should have dead limbs!

^^^ this is the basic way propaganda is used to make every politician and large company rich.

In the end its all bullshit invented to seperate gullable people from their money.

Tree huggers can get f***** btw! I am sitting on the great plains surrounded by trees and forests that used to be wide open prarie for a thousand miles! Excuse me while I wipe my ass with a red oak tree worth of toilet paper and dont feel in the least bit bad for it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't buy their bull it is just propoganda to get you thinking a certain way to funnel money in a particular direction.