Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: Statue Removal

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Wrong. SAW is an acronym for the M249, the Squad Automatic Weapon. Nice try.
    Are you gay? In the 1980s, the M60 was partially replaced by the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon within Army infantry squads.
    It was a neat play on words. Go jerk off to a barrett catalog. (I am not implying barret makes these firearms because they do not.i am implying that you need a girlfriend)

This was funny dhew.... Laugh dammit!
    Last edited by Obs; 08-23-2017 at 04:56 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Not going to go into politics and reasoning. But the amount of racism I have seen in US is pretty pathetic to be honest. I am from Canada and had no clue how much color of skin matters till I come to US. I saw interview on the local morning show where there were cpl of dark skin guys saying how the nomination for "Golden globe" (i think) has to little colored people nominated. and met one girl who will only watch movies that has "colored" people in it. or the white white supremacist rally where people got killed because color of their skin was different. I was like WTF? I was told when growing up dont judge people by their color of skin or religion judge them by their actions. I am just in awe about reading and seeing all that.
    We were almost free of racism macroscopically speaking in the 1990's and early 2000. Then something happened with the political left of the country and they got on this fanatical crusade stamping out racism in all its forms except if you were white or Jewish. Because those two groups traditionally held power. The problem was they weren't finding as much racism as they wanted so they started this concept of intersectionality. So if you combine your gender, race, religion and sexual orientation. You could now advocate for a now "marginalized," person. So in effect if an institution stamped out bias towards blacks or hispanics, they went to war over gender pay, or sexual orientation or gender identity. It never stops, and they constantly scream bigotry, transphobia, homophobia, the pathryarchy (sp) and so on. So they basically created out of thin are a constant problem and a platform to push their perverse social agenda. If you are a person of any color that has a family, believes in freedom and is proud to be American. You are the enemy and especially if you are white, or Christian or Jewish.

Here is the insanity of it all, when hardcore feminist that violantly advocate for women's rights dawn a burka and defend the Islamic cultures denegration of women, but it's ok because that's their culture. When really it's Just so they shove it up the asses of the Christian "normies," you know you have a hypocritical and irrational problem than no amount of reason or appeasement will solve.

Keep in mind, I'm not Particularly religious. But I respect everyone's right to believe what they want. These people do not and will not stop until the only cultural diversity there is, is the diversity that they allow.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-23-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Edit to say Macroscopically
    RaginCajun and DocToxin8 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Ok, I've got to checkout of this thread. I'm getting to fired up and I promised myself no more political stuff...
    RaginCajun likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Ok, I've got to checkout of this thread. I'm getting to fired up and I promised myself no more political stuff...
    You are a junkie like me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You are a junkie like me.
    Nah man, I'm just sick of the narrative that we all hate each other. We don't, most people live and let live. Like I said, I don't care enough about someone's race or what they are to let it ruin my day. Or for me to go out of my way to ruin theirs. Powerful internal and external forces want to see the US's power and influence fall. We need to be smart enough to recognize it and not allow them to succeed.
    Obs, DCI and RaginCajun like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Ok, I'm really done this time
    PT1982 and RaginCajun like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Songdog, we use the M240 now you old fart.
    m240b is almost legacy...

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, CERN isn't much to be afraid of.
    Know lots of people that been there, worked there,
    it's a tool to study physics you otherwise can't.

Blue beam?
    Are you talking about that natural phenomenon that happens when airplanes go over you, and it can look like an additional "beam" or shadow of exhaust that some believe is poison?
    That's also very far out there.

I think when looking at conspiracy theories one should ask oneself;
    What's the simplest solution to this?
    Cause it usually is.

And companies want to make money.
    Some seem to think the drug industry want to make people sick.
    What's the simplest answer to that?
    Do they need to make people sick?
    No, plenty of patients to sell to, especially now that things that wasn't considered sickness before now is, like erectile dysfunction in a 60yo.
    The drug industry is cynical, but want to make money.
    They wouldn't do anything to risk a mass lawsuit unnecessarily.

This wandered a bit from removing statues though.

Have to say I still don't understand why they do that,
    but it seems like the US focus on some collective guilt about slavery to avoid looking at other problems. In a sense, it's all smoke and mirrors.
    Very fucked up.
    The only solice I can give is that it won't go on forever,
    enough people get fed up and you get a big enough countermovement to stop it.
    That's what's starting to happen here regarding removing paintings of pigs from dental offices and the like. People are starting to say; no fucking more.
    And it isn't even violent.

So there's hope for you too fellow US allies!
    (Even though you're all crazy! )
    All of what I am saying odds just speculation and conspiracy theories for the most part. I'm not one of those by any means. CERN is truly a freaky organization by every stretch of the imagination, I'm not saying it isn't. Their own website describes testing that they are trying to accomplish (if they haven't already) that sounds beyond sci-fi. Such experiments and storing up dark matter and anti matter just sounds apocalyptic. But I'm ranting on something I dont fully grasp yet. To put it shortly, I was just bringing it up so people can research things that are going on behind closed doors (yet open for everyone to see).
    DocToxin8 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    All of what I am saying odds just speculation and conspiracy theories for the most part. I'm not one of those by any means. CERN is truly a freaky organization by every stretch of the imagination, I'm not saying it isn't. Their own website describes testing that they are trying to accomplish (if they haven't already) that sounds beyond sci-fi. Such experiments and storing up dark matter and anti matter just sounds apocalyptic. But I'm ranting on something I dont fully grasp yet. To put it shortly, I was just bringing it up so people can research things that are going on behind closed doors (yet open for everyone to see).
    I get it sounds bad.
    But CERN is really a haven for physics experiments we can't do anywhere else.
    Yes they produce anti matter, yes that could be weaponized.
    But you'd need amounts we can't produce yet,
    and nukes are so much easier.
    Nukes are children's stuff to make compared to what we're talking here.

It's all very sci fi, but in a good way!
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I get it sounds bad.
    But CERN is really a haven for physics experiments we can't do anywhere else.
    Yes they produce anti matter, yes that could be weaponized.
    But you'd need amounts we can't produce yet,
    and nukes are so much easier.
    Nukes are children's stuff to make compared to what we're talking here.

It's all very sci fi, but in a good way!
    CERN is nothing to worry about all they are doing is filling up a vacuum chamber with hydrogen gas surrounded by magnets that both funnel and propel the gas in opposite directions at nearly the speed of light and hoping they smash together and blow off smaller particles that they can detect. The small and Tiny amounts of anti-matter they make wouldn't even be enough to light a cigarette.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Most people are like that till you make an issue then lines are drawn and division...it like don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you...but if you want to make it an issue then we can...people are tired of the dumb shit...trying to tell you how to think how to feel...the only life that matters to me is my own and those that I love...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information