View Poll Results: What is your political position?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrat

7 8.54%
  • Republican

36 43.90%
  • Mostly Liberal

10 12.20%
  • Mostly Conservative

17 20.73%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Communist

4 4.88%
  • I don't care

4 4.88%
  • I can't spell republican or democrat

4 4.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    I vote Republican. It's an Ex-Military thing, and if you ever serve then you will understand. I consider myself Conservative because of my views, and because of what I believe in I always seem to vote for the Rep. canidate.
    I do not agree with all the Global Warming Hype, and all the Enviro. Lobbiest. I do not agree with Gay Marriage. The marriage between a man and woman was set forth by God and is a Christian belief. Most Gays will say that they are not Christians, nor want to be, or even be associated with them... So why do they want to get married??? (For Tax and Health benfits)
    I say take your gay A$$ home and keep it in the closet. I don't want to see it, and I don't want my kids to either.
    Oh and by the way. Everytime I see some protestor burning our Country Flag... It's like a spit in the face, and I am done with having to put up with it. So the last time I heard about a Gay right Rally down town, I went down there. ... Yep they were burning a flag,.. and I put the biggest plug of Red Man Chew in my mouth, and spit crap all in the face of about 5 people... and I let them know hwy I had done it. Not one of those silly faggets wanted to stand up to my Ex-Seal A$$.
    Peace is for *****s..... I say,... "Let's Go To War"!
    Thank you for such an intelligent and enlightening response. I think that somone with as much intelligence and character as yourself should be the spokes person for our armed forces.

Ok honestly...in regards to the Global Warming and Enviro help...You have to live here, I have to live here, our kids, and their kids, and then their kids, and I'd like to think that they would still have a place to live. Its a real threat, statistics prove it is happening, and the only thing opening to debate is how bad or how fast.

Second...the seperation of church and state is made just for people with your mindset. GOD help us if somone with your twisted ideology ever made it into office, ohh wait its half of Congress. Religious rhetoric has NO PLACE IN POLITICS OR IN GOVERNMENT WHAT SO EVER. Religion is a crutch for weak people, that gives them something to believe in. It also has been the cause of more deaths than any other reason in the history of human kind.

The main problem with people like yourself is, you cant just live your life, and let your neighbor life his/her life the way they want to. That is what life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is ABOUT. It means that although you may not LIKE it, and you may not agree with their WAY OF LIFE...YOU DONT HAVE TO... DONT F*CKING LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. You dont like gays? You dont want your kids to see it? I assure you dude, your kids aren't going to turn gay because they saw two chicks or two dudes holding hands. So long as it does not DIRECTLY affect your life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness you have absolutely no right to bitch. Ron Paul agrees on points like this when it comes to censorship...you dont like it? TURN THE F*CKING CHANNEL OFF!!!....

I apologize for yelling and losing my cool. I have little tolerance for people of lower education who have been brain washed by religion and exhibit such little tolerance or regard for fellow human beings...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I vote Republican. It's an Ex-Military thing, and if you ever serve then you will understand.
    I'm ex-military, and vote Democrat. I know lots of other ex-military who regularly vote Democrat. Most of my customers (about 300 that I see regularly) here in conservative suburban North Dallas, Texas, can't stand Bush, regret that they ever voted for him, consider him a disaster not only for the Republican Party, but for the country.

So, what are you talking about?

I do not agree with Gay Marriage.
    Then, next time a guy asks you to marry him, just say no.

What more do you need?

Most Gays will say that they are not Christians, nor want to be, or even be associated with them...
    Not true. Most gays are religious. I know this from my own efforts to get other gay folks interested in atheism. There are lots more atheist heterosexuals than gay atheists.

So why do they want to get married??? (For Tax and Health benfits)
    Yes, plus the 1000+ other legal benefits that accrue from legal marriage.

You won't see many heterosexuals couples ask for a Civil Union instead of a full & legal marriage, for the same reasons gay people are lukewarm about them. It's not quite the same thing.

This has got to be a put-on; nobody, not even that idiot Kansas preacher who travels the US preaching hate at dead US servicemen's funerals, is this dumb. Geez, not even George Bush II is this dumb. Close, but not quite . . .
    Last edited by Tock; 10-13-2007 at 09:48 PM.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Quote:

"Advice to Young Men from an Old Man:

Don’t be a Republican. They are self-dealing crooks with no sense of honor or patriotism to their fellow citizens. If you must be a Republican, don’t be a “conservative.” They are whining, bitching, complaining, simple-minded self-righteous idiots who think they’re perpetual victims. Listen to talk radio for a while, you’ll see what I mean."

Logan13 is offline Banned
    By how liberal this site has become, I am truely shocked by the poll results.
    Maybe there is hope after all...........

Quote Originally Posted by xero
    Quote:

Don’t be a Republican. They are self-dealing crooks with no sense of honor or patriotism to their fellow citizens. If you must be a Republican, don’t be a “conservative.” They are whining, bitching, complaining, simple-minded self-righteous idiots who think they’re perpetual victims. Listen to talk radio for a while, you’ll see what I mean."
    your confused, you just defined liberalism..........

"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart.
    If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain."

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Second...the seperation of church and state is made just for people with your mindset. GOD help us if somone with your twisted ideology ever made it into office, ohh wait its half of Congress. Religious rhetoric has NO PLACE IN POLITICS OR IN GOVERNMENT WHAT SO EVER. Religion is a crutch for weak people, that gives them something to believe in. It also has been the cause of more deaths than any other reason in the history of human kind.
    I do not disagree with it being a crutch, but the founding fathers certainly did not believe that "Religious rhetoric has NO PLACE IN POLITICS OR IN GOVERNMENT WHAT SO EVER." Visit Washington D.C. or simply check out that $1 bill that you have in your pocket.
    The Separation of Church and State has two sides to it:
    The Establishment clause and the Free Exercise clause.
    Most liberal-minded folk forget about the ladder..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kingweb50
    oh nevermind I didnt notice this is from 3 years ago disregard the post above
    I posted like 3 times before noticing this, don't feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I'm right between liberal and libertarian.
    Liberal because IMHO, the gov't should be protecting people from each other's excesses, and libertarian because the gov't should not be protecting us from ourselves.
    Am NOT conservative because I favor a clean environment, am against jumping into wars unnecessarily, am against combining religion with government, and am just too goddam good-looking to be conservative.
    hell ya i hear ya

Quote Originally Posted by xero
    Quote:

Damn i just had to jump back in, buddy i think you just hit it dead on

And one more thing on a side note, i dont and would NEVER agree with communism. I personally side to more of the liberialtarism meaning i personally feel if someone wants do something that harms themselve's thats there own goddamn desicion. No man has a right to deny another his pain.
    Last edited by CharlestonHardcore; 10-15-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I vote Republican. It's an Ex-Military thing, and if you ever serve then you will understand. I consider myself Conservative because of my views, and because of what I believe in I always seem to vote for the Rep. canidate.
    I do not agree with all the Global Warming Hype, and all the Enviro. Lobbiest. I do not agree with Gay Marriage. The marriage between a man and woman was set forth by God and is a Christian belief. Most Gays will say that they are not Christians, nor want to be, or even be associated with them... So why do they want to get married??? (For Tax and Health benfits)
    I say take your gay A$$ home and keep it in the closet. I don't want to see it, and I don't want my kids to either.
    Oh and by the way. Everytime I see some protestor burning our Country Flag... It's like a spit in the face, and I am done with having to put up with it. So the last time I heard about a Gay right Rally down town, I went down there. ... Yep they were burning a flag,.. and I put the biggest plug of Red Man Chew in my mouth, and spit crap all in the face of about 5 people... and I let them know hwy I had done it. Not one of those silly faggets wanted to stand up to my Ex-Seal A$$.
    Idiot.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information