Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: /// truthfull answers///

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i will cost less if you send it my way....i am closer
    Just saw this... I will check freight prices.
    Sometimes railcar is cheaper especially to Canada. You know anyone with a flatbed and donkey lift? Fucking lumpers are ridiculous to load a truck nowadays!
    Last edited by Obs; 10-27-2017 at 09:19 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I can only apologize so many times......geez
    Apologies are hollow if you’re still doing it. For gosh sakes you’re scaring off all the dudes with that hammer.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    That's me you cunt
    No shit cunty McCunt cunt. That fucking kilt you had on was upside down on purpose. You knew better
    marcus300 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    To Marcus, remember this:
    Atheists have burned churches, held meetings of only like minded individuals in which you must be invited. They have lashed out violently and yes, they hold human life sacred almost exclusively amoungst their ranks.

Now, atheists are either a religion, or a motherfucking cult.

All religions are shit, you are right.

Now, how long before atheists start blowing up churches etc to get their "absolute only truth" point across to these "violent religious zealots".

I dont think there is a person on eath that can legitimately argue with this post.

Respect the differences in people, that is the lesson all need to learn. All religions! Even atheists.

God damn that shit got all serious. Marcus, I would like to have a beer with you someday. Please don't hate me for my opinions. I like you a lot with yours. I enjoy the hell out of you.
    I am not a cunt. I wish I was because I would give that cunt some serious Dr. Obs...
    I could sure go for some strange. Gotta lose that feeling before I do something I regret.
    Its all opinion based Obs and its nice to see strong opinions on certain subjects at least it shows passion. I don't agree with some of the stuff you said but there are sections were I do agree with you and this kind of scares me because you do seem a guy who is not taking his medication, taking way to much medication or an underlying mental health problem but that aside it does worry me when you say something very intelligent wrapped in a ball of utter rubbish. I'm not going to go in-depth with every line of your posted because its a pointless and worthless exercise because nothing what I will say will change your mind its locked, like most peoples views and opinions.

I agree there are many violent people around doing horrible things in the name of what they believe in but if you look at the data you will see certain beliefs seem to bring out more of these horrendous crimes than others and no matter were you reside on the matter you can always find things in the news what go against your belief system or in favour of it, but there is far more violent behaviour in the name of religion than anything else in the world so please don't go there that atheists are at the top of the pile both we know that there's good and bad in all types of people but please come on give yourself some credit of common sense and aware of the world we live in Obs.

Atheism isn't a religion imho because if we get right down to the foundation instead of a play on words there's no fair tale book to guide them, it has no traditions, governing body, no dogma its just a word what rejects theistic claims. There's no belief system in place because no one can actually say there is or isn't a god its just atheist require evidence and the lack of it along side all the proven facts what science discovered puts the ball more in the non existence of gods, because something as supernatural and extraordinary as a god existing requires some extraordinary evidence to prove it does.

Also which god are we talking about because there are so many what people have and do believe in which casts doubt on who is right. I think the word atheist is kind of wrong its just someone who doesn't except there is a god/gods because the lack of evidence and with all the science proven over the decades by evolutionary biologist, theoretical physicist, cosmologist, ethologist, neuroscientist and palaeontologists they side on the evidence what has disproven many beliefs and writings what have become before them rather than fairy tales, but the question is there a god/gods or not can go on forever but one thing for me what really changed things is there use to be many gaps in what we know regarding the world and humans and science has filled many gaps but that doesn't mean you should fill the empty ones with the god delusion.

It took me many years of reading, learning and educating myself to come to the conclusion and to turn and twist my way of thinking in another direction and like I've said this can go on forever because its not something what can change someone's view instantly it takes yrs in some cases so its a very strong topic which I think needs putting to bed. I guess all you can do is do what makes you happy and content because if something what you believe in does that's great I just don't like it when its pushed onto people.

I guess the topic of the flag set you twitching Obs into a rant lol which is fair enough, I know some people got really hurt about cartoons of the prophet Muhammad. It just doesn't register on my scale regarding a flag but if you feel so passionate about it that's fine and even if you feel so passionate regarding a certain faith that's fine also. I guess your right that we have to respect peoples views even if they conflict with yours and I fully understand about being passionate about certain things. I do find it remarkable when I see and talk to other people around the world on certain subjects, its like a complete different world but again its what and how we are brought up what usually defines us.

I think when I interview you it could get interesting and very heated lol. Don't get to serious Obs its just opinions and I don't hate you for yours or anybody else's except Australians, and please don't hate me for anything I say its just opinions. Hey I wrote that without calling you a cunt

edit - I'm tossing myself off over my Mrs star and stripes underwear, I know this may be disrespectful to your flag Obs but where is the line of disrespect. Can I toss myself off over your flag but cant walk over it or burn it??? I'm confused
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-28-2017 at 04:42 AM.
    cousinmuscles and Obs like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to come visit me and go to the bar downtown. I will get you fucked even if I have to do it myself. I think you worry too much and overthink shit. You, I, Marcus, your family, friends, and everyone is just an animal in the end. Fucking is the best part. Intelligent thought can be a cumbersome waste often times.
    I'm not that bright obs. Perhaps I used to be, but most of my intellectual capacity burned out in a major time of stress of 2013-14. I'm jut not the same after that.

Of course we are all animals and I do also have my bouts of irrationality, there are periods when the anger and frustration piled up through the years show up as unhealthy and antisocial thoughts and desires, it gets difficult to get hold of myself, I do still have rational control over my actions, but I fear I might lose it at some point in the future.
    marcus300 likes this.

Iedit - I'm tossing myself off over my Mrs star and stripes underwear, I know this may be disrespectful to your flag Obs but where is the line of disrespect. Can I toss myself off over your flag but cant walk over it or burn it??? I'm confused
    Jerking to underwear...what a waste.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Jerking to underwear...what a waste.
    She was in the underwear by the way
    Obs, tarmyg and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    Its all opinion based Obs and its nice to see strong opinions on certain subjects at least it shows passion. I don't agree with some of the stuff you said but there are sections were I do agree with you and this kind of scares me because you do seem a guy who is not taking his medication, taking way to much medication or an underlying mental health problem but that aside it does worry me when you say something very intelligent wrapped in a ball of utter rubbish. I'm not going to go in-depth with every line of your posted because its a pointless and worthless exercise because nothing what I will say will change your mind its locked, like most peoples views and opinions.

I agree there are many violent people around doing horrible things in the name of what they believe in but if you look at the data you will see certain beliefs seem to bring out more of these horrendous crimes than others and no matter were you reside on the matter you can always find things in the news what go against your belief system or in favour of it, but there is far more violent behaviour in the name of religion than anything else in the world so please don't go there that atheists are at the top of the pile both we know that there's good and bad in all types of people but please come on give yourself some credit of common sense and aware of the world we live in Obs.

Atheism isn't a religion imho because if we get right down to the foundation instead of a play on words there's no fair tale book to guide them, it has no traditions, governing body, no dogma its just a word what rejects theistic claims. There's no belief system in place because no one can actually say there is or isn't a god its just atheist require evidence and the lack of it along side all the proven facts what science discovered puts the ball more in the non existence of gods, because something as supernatural and extraordinary as a god existing requires some extraordinary evidence to prove it does.

Also which god are we talking about because there are so many what people have and do believe in which casts doubt on who is right. I think the word atheist is kind of wrong its just someone who doesn't except there is a god/gods because the lack of evidence and with all the science proven over the decades by evolutionary biologist, theoretical physicist, cosmologist, ethologist, neuroscientist and palaeontologists they side on the evidence what has disproven many beliefs and writings what have become before them rather than fairy tales, but the question is there a god/gods or not can go on forever but one thing for me what really changed things is there use to be many gaps in what we know regarding the world and humans and science has filled many gaps but that doesn't mean you should fill the empty ones with the god delusion.

It took me many years of reading, learning and educating myself to come to the conclusion and to turn and twist my way of thinking in another direction and like I've said this can go on forever because its not something what can change someone's view instantly it takes yrs in some cases so its a very strong topic which I think needs putting to bed. I guess all you can do is do what makes you happy and content because if something what you believe in does that's great I just don't like it when its pushed onto people.

I guess the topic of the flag set you twitching Obs into a rant lol which is fair enough, I know some people got really hurt about cartoons of the prophet Muhammad. It just doesn't register on my scale regarding a flag but if you feel so passionate about it that's fine and even if you feel so passionate regarding a certain faith that's fine also. I guess your right that we have to respect peoples views even if they conflict with yours and I fully understand about being passionate about certain things. I do find it remarkable when I see and talk to other people around the world on certain subjects, its like a complete different world but again its what and how we are brought up what usually defines us.

I think when I interview you it could get interesting and very heated lol. Don't get to serious Obs its just opinions and I don't hate you for yours or anybody else's except Australians, and please don't hate me for anything I say its just opinions. Hey I wrote that without calling you a cunt

edit - I'm tossing myself off over my Mrs star and stripes underwear, I know this may be disrespectful to your flag Obs but where is the line of disrespect. Can I toss myself off over your flag but cant walk over it or burn it??? I'm confused
    Were the undewear ever used as a public display symbol representing the United States? If not its just a piece of cloth. You should invite me over and we double team those panties.

A man is as crazy as others feel I reckon.
    My medication is trenbolone npp and test cyp. I am not off it. Quite the opposite in fact.
    80svenicebb likes this.

Obs
    I'm not that bright obs. Perhaps I used to be, but most of my intellectual capacity burned out in a major time of stress of 2013-14. I'm jut not the same after that.

Of course we are all animals and I do also have my bouts of irrationality, there are periods when the anger and frustration piled up through the years show up as unhealthy and antisocial thoughts and desires, it gets difficult to get hold of myself, I do still have rational control over my actions, but I fear I might lose it at some point in the future.
    If you came here to my town girls would fuck the shit outta you. They all want to fuck the different one. You are different. They would all be wanting to brag about fucking the guy with the Italian accent first. In fact you might be in danger of injury from these horny bitches.

Obs

If you ever do fully lose control you reaaaallly need to stop by.

If you came here to my town girls would fuck the shit outta you. They all want to fuck the different one. You are different. They would all be wanting to brag about fucking the guy with the Italian accent first. In fact you might be in danger of injury from these horny bitches.
    It's the same if you travel to Italy, obs. You would get Italian vaginas all over your redneck accent and attitudes. Just don't mention religion or they would think of you as a puritan and shy away.

I don't have much of an Italian accent when speaking English btw.

If you ever do fully lose control you reaaaallly need to stop by.
    There is something I can think of and whose recall is strong enough to hold me back, but paradoxically it's the same that triggers these crises, and the cycle perpetuates.

Obs
    It's the same if you travel to Italy, obs. You would get Italian vaginas all over your redneck accent and attitudes. Just don't mention religion or they would think of you as a puritan and shy away.

I can discern accents by state over here. Here if you don't say "Yall" then you must be a world traveler and therefore have. Cock of solid gold lol!

I hope you find a solution brother.
    hammerheart likes this.

80svenicebb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    It's a never ending cycle until taxation is so high the working people can't afford to live. Just recently my business got fined for something that was approved of last year... They're doing all they can to collect more money.

I like to think things through and find the root cause. The root cause is that people in general lack a proper understanding of property. Taxation is theft unless we willingly pay it. Through this proxy called the state, people in general don't see any wrong in taking someone else's property for their own egoistic reasons.

What pisses me off is it might take so long for society to evolve past this, I won't be alive to get to enjoy it.
    We're supposed to be the most advanced species however you don't see any Lions or any other animals get punked into supporting some lazy fuck that does nothing even the biggest strongest male might not have to do the hunting, but when the time comes to throw down he's always doing what he does best!
    I like the idea of mandatory armed service for those who can't seem to find their place in the job market and the more kids the longer the enlistment.
    That would address 2 issues.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries

They have got to have Tinder in Italy. Just get on and go out with 100 girls one or ten of them is bound to bone you. It’s so easy, it’s like hunting at the petting zoo practically.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    They have got to have Tinder in Italy. Just get on and go out with 100 girls one or ten of them is bound to bone you. It’s so easy, it’s like hunting at the petting zoo practically.
    Great analogy!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Sometimes railcar is cheaper especially to Canada. You know anyone with a flatbed and donkey lift? Fucking lumpers are ridiculous to load a truck nowadays!
    Dog sleigh would be lot cheaper . Bounce her around so she is ripe and ready by the time she gets here
    Obs likes this.

Really? Would they like to fuck an ape?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Without a doubt.

Without a doubt.
    i need to come and visit you then... where the heck r u?

Blog Entries
    Another thing I really dislike is my Bench...
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

She was in the underwear by the way
    so you fvcked her for the country??? Good for you.

Another thing I really dislike is my Bench...
    it has an attached dildo?

Blog Entries
    it has an attached dildo?
    Lack there of.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

We do but other online places are more popular, but I don't really see the difference as opposed to a pro.

Truth is, I don't really care atm - it's not in my priorities and it would be much of a weird and boring experience cause of the mentioned issue , it would be different if I were to happen in a relationship but I just can't have that, so duh, I'm better off out-growing the need for it...

You know the polish had it right in that the exonym for Italy - wlochy - has a similar sounding to the adjective "hairy"...

Obs
    I also hate slobs,
    Fat people that say "I have tried everything to lose weight" (except a caloric deficit you fatass), people who do bare minimal at all times, and fucking glitter.

I haaaate fucking glitter! One of the biggest problems the world faces today!
    Quester likes this.

Obs
    Oh... Also hate people who become part of a workplace, group, club, forum, or any specific collection of individuals and shun lower downs while sucking the dicks of the elites.
    They usually don't know shit just agree with the guy above them and pat his ass then try in every way to demean those below them and blow them off like they aren't shit.

!!MIDDLE MANAGEMENT TYPES !!!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Liberals and democrats..
    Antifa..black lives matter..all that left wing bull shit..the destruction of history to push ones fucked up agenda..the only life that matters is yours and those you love..if your life is fucked up its because of u...i could go on..but fuck it y'all know what I mean..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Amen brother!

You know the polish had it right in that the exonym for Italy - wlochy - has a similar sounding to the adjective "hairy"...
    polish eh??? yes she was polish.....she loved this Ape.....serious.

Blog Entries
    I take it all back, hate is such a waste of energy. There are things that forceably motivate me to change and be better. Life in essence is the constant battle between staying comfortable and growing. Growth is uncomfortable and many times it takes extreme discomfort to push us in the right direction.
    hollowedzeus and marcus300 like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I spent the first two months of nursing school judging my professor for her lack of work ethic, ignorance, condescension, and hypocrisy. Yesterday, I spent three hours resizing, reorganizing and translating large words into normal sized words in her power points so that I read them. Despite intense feelings of resentment, it occurred to me that Perhaps a different perspective would be to be grateful that I have such a greater work ethic, intelligence/wisdom, care for others and integrity characteristics than another person. And, that being grateful doesn't go with being resentment. The I got drunk, watched the world series and vowed to try to drink less and be grateful more.
    marcus300 and hollowedzeus like this.

polish eh??? yes she was polish.....she loved this Ape.....serious.
    An ape is a bee in Italian.

An ape is a bee in Italian.
    its not me who has a bee dick its KP...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I spent the first two months of nursing school judging my professor for her lack of work ethic, ignorance, condescension, and hypocrisy. Yesterday, I spent three hours resizing, reorganizing and translating large words into normal sized words in her power points so that I read them. Despite intense feelings of resentment, it occurred to me that Perhaps a different perspective would be to be grateful that I have such a greater work ethic, intelligence/wisdom, care for others and integrity characteristics than another person. And, that being grateful doesn't go with being resentment. The I got drunk, watched the world series and vowed to try to drink less and be grateful more.
    “When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can't tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own - not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are unnatural.” - Marcus Aurelius
    marcus300 likes this.

I also hate slobs,
    Fat people that say "I have tried everything to lose weight" (except a caloric deficit you fatass), people who do bare minimal at all times, and fucking glitter.

I haaaate fucking glitter! One of the biggest problems the world faces today!
    Fuk your angry lol
    Obs likes this.

Fuk your angry lol
    i think he needs to fvck an Australian.
    I know I do ...man she looks yummy
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Fuk your angry lol
    It was a 50/50 joke marcus. Brit vs. Amer humor gap.

i think he needs to fvck an Australian.
    I know I do ...man she looks yummy
    I know i said it tongue in cheek

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ever load or unload a truck? Not fun! When I 1st started driving and was in training went to Bloomingdales in NYC 1543 packages all with #s and had to be sorted out.Lumpers were not allowed it took us 13.5 hrs and we split 50.00 wat a rip off as a trainee I really wanted to rip off the owners limbs slow.Well the next time I was made to go there and unload I tossed shit around and broke some high dollar stuff never had to go back
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information