Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
That was my exact point too. And again for the record, i have zero problem with someone thinking outside the box and not believing in an unseen deity. A belief system is one of the most powerful frameworks of any human society.

I don’t view god in the sense that Jews, Christians, Muslims or Catholics do. But i don’t see the world the way atheist do either. Nothing in nature is random or without meaning. So how can it all be with or without a creator or supreme order?
I think if we go down this route its a never ending debate without anyone gaining much ground because of what they believe in. It takes time for people to change their view but Darwins natural selection is a good start for people to get educated or any of Richard Dawkins books. It seems everyone has a different or their own version of god, theres so many and so many views lol makes me laugh when I see it because it gathers more ground for me in what I trust and see reason in.

We all believe in what ever we see fit, I prefer evidence and facts rather than something supernatural or mythological but not for one minute do I bother what other people think or believe, nor do I want to hurt anyone because they think different.

Would be better to keep the whole religion thing off topic and keep on the horrific things some people do no matter what they believe in or motive, some people are just fuking nutters and need one excuse