Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Holiday hard ons

  1. #1
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357

    Holiday hard ons

    So its just dawned on me that im away for 10 days with my girlfriend abroad in the summer and im not going to be able to bring any dick pills with me.

    At this moment thats a big issue...

    Has anyone ever frontloaded a massive dose of cialis before to make it last ages?

    Its either that or i run a couple of hundred mg of test e for a few weeks before hand to make sure im rock hard.

    Maybe nebido will have picked up the slack by then, who knows.

    Thoughts?

    Lots of love
    The big 19 yo softie xoxo

  2. #2
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Curious why you can’t take them with you.

  3. #3
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Curious why you can’t take them with you.
    Its a prescription only medication as far as i know. I would think there would be some trouble at the airport if im stopped with ugl or rc cialis. Even pharma grade i feel like id be asked if i have a prescription.

    I might be wrong

  4. #4
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,324
    Put them in a aspirin bottle and problem solved.

  5. #5
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    One of my employees also works for the tsa. He says the are only trained to spot things that can bring a plane down. Can your cialis tabs explode? Lol
    Imagine if airport security had to make sure every pill was legit and every person had a script. It would be insane. Throw them in an aspirin bottle like diesel said and you should be fine. Def dont bring oils though. Liquids are another story

  6. #6
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,046
    Blog Entries
    2
    I put "stuff" in caps when I fly or use recycled script bottles

  7. #7
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Yep and for 10 days you only need a handful of pills. Put them in a condom and stuff em up!

  8. #8
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Put them in a aspirin bottle and problem solved.
    Then keyster the aspirin bottle.

  9. #9
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Then keyster the aspirin bottle.
    Beat you by one minute

  10. #10
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Call me extremely para but whatever soloution it is its not bringing cialis in my luggage.

    I might cut a fold of skin back in the inside of my leg and put them inside then stich it back together.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,673
    Bottom line, if you're having problems taking care of the little woman just reach out. I'll pinch hit.
    hollowedzeus and Charlie67 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Call me extremely para but whatever soloution it is its not bringing cialis in my luggage.

    I might cut a fold of skin back in the inside of my leg and put them inside then stich it back together.
    Why not throw some into a vitamin bottle, or something?

  13. #13
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Every thread with guys asking if they can take orals are told dont risk it.

    Why are bright purple pills that arent vitamins any different?


    Might just load up of 60mg and pin some short test before i leave

  14. #14
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,324
    I have traveled hundreds of times and TSA has never opened a pill bottle and inspected it. Unless your security in the UK is a lot tighter than the USA.

  15. #15
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,324
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Bottom line, if you're having problems taking care of the little woman just reach out. I'll pinch hit.
    That is the sign of true friend to take one for the team

  16. #16
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,261
    Get some tight boxer briefs get a little sock put all the meds you don’t want seen in the sock and put the sock in your jock or under your balls problem solved..you could also stick it in your ass but that’s not my preferred method (unless I gotta get my shank out in the yard)
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

  17. #17
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Lol thanks guys ill keep it in mind.

    Kel youre going to need to give me your number again. The mrs has lost it

  18. #18
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    lol thanks guys ill keep it in mind.

    Kel youre going to need to give me your number again. The mrs has lost it
    +1 312-ou812
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  19. #19
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Call me extremely para but whatever soloution it is its not bringing cialis in my luggage.

    I might cut a fold of skin back in the inside of my leg and put them inside then stich it back together.
    This

  20. #20
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Get some tight boxer briefs get a little sock put all the meds you donít want seen in the sock and put the sock in your jock or under your balls problem solved..you could also stick it in your ass but thatís not my preferred method (unless I gotta get my shank out in the yard)
    That will look funny in the X-ray machine
    KINGKONG likes this.

  21. #21
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,602
    Just stash ever how many pills you need in a small ziplock back and secret the bag somewhere inconspicuous in your clothing. They won't set off a metal detector or a bomb sniffer and unless you trip some behavioral alarm that calls for you to be skin searched (or are on a watch list), no one will ever find them.



    OT but I knew a couple of Rooskies who were big-time world travelers and adventurers. They each had made a small incision on the inside of their upper arm, inserted a sterilized diamond and then sewed it shut. That way if they were in some third-world shit-hole and got their ass in a crack for schtupping the mayor's twin daughters or trying to buy a couple of grams of China white, and they needed a large dose of ready cash to buy their way out of trouble, all they needed was a small sharp knife (which they naturally always carried) or even a pair of nail clippers to remove the diamond.

    Which was great for concealment but shit for value because you couldn't have detected them without an X-Ray or some such, but diamond prices are so artificially inflated they're not even remotely fungible. But they were willing to accept the loss because there's no way they could have transported metal specie so securely and covertly, and this could as much as be "save your life" money.
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

  22. #22
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Its a prescription only medication as far as i know. I would think there would be some trouble at the airport if im stopped with ugl or rc cialis. Even pharma grade i feel like id be asked if i have a prescription.

    I might be wrong
    You wouldn't have any troubles at all traveling with ED meds. I do it often all over the world.

  23. #23
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    If you preload like you are talking about, get ready for one hell of a headache! Just take them with you, worst case they'll just confiscate them
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

  24. #24
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Just stash ever how many pills you need in a small ziplock back and secret the bag somewhere inconspicuous in your clothing. They won't set off a metal detector or a bomb sniffer and unless you trip some behavioral alarm that calls for you to be skin searched (or are on a watch list), no one will ever find them.



    OT but I knew a couple of Rooskies who were big-time world travelers and adventurers. They each had made a small incision on the inside of their upper arm, inserted a sterilized diamond and then sewed it shut. That way if they were in some third-world shit-hole and got their ass in a crack for schtupping the mayor's twin daughters or trying to buy a couple of grams of China white, and they needed a large dose of ready cash to buy their way out of trouble, all they needed was a small sharp knife (which they naturally always carried) or even a pair of nail clippers to remove the diamond.

    Which was great for concealment but shit for value because you couldn't have detected them without an X-Ray or some such, but diamond prices are so artificially inflated they're not even remotely fungible. But they were willing to accept the loss because there's no way they could have transported metal specie so securely and covertly, and this could as much as be "save your life" money.
    I agree with beetlegeuse.
    Sew them in your arm.
    KINGKONG likes this.

  25. #25
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Plug them mate if it bothers you that much

  26. #26
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,248
    no, no plugging, no sewing, none of that.

    put them in ur suitcase and go. put them in a pocket of a pair of pants if u feel better.

    for the love of god, do not plug or sew this shit in your arm.
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

  27. #27
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    no, no plugging, no sewing, none of that.

    put them in ur suitcase and go. put them in a pocket of a pair of pants if u feel better.

    for the love of god, do not plug or sew this shit in your arm.
    We were kidding lol would be funny as hell if someone stuck it up the pooper "to be safe" LOL
    marcus300 likes this.

  28. #28
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,822
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You wouldn't have any troubles at all traveling with ED meds. I do it often all over the world.
    Alin's right. I travel endlessly with all kinds of crap... Even US DOMESTIC with oils and pins..... But always the "little blue pills" international or otherwise. I have a pill box with fish oil, vitamin D, a few aspirin, Etc... I just dump all my other pills in there as well. No one has ever asked me to sort that out.

    Now IF you're worried about being caught by your lady friend... Well there's another matter. If that's the issue were probably back to 'concealed' carry.

    Best of luck,
    C-

  29. #29
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    no, no plugging, no sewing, none of that.

    put them in ur suitcase and go. put them in a pocket of a pair of pants if u feel better.

    for the love of god, do not plug or sew this shit in your arm.
    It was a joke moose lol forgot to put the smiley emoji on
    Mooseman33 likes this.

  30. #30
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It was a joke moose lol forgot to put the smiley emoji on
    I was serious.
    The slow release would last for weeks.
    Might lose an arm but you will have a hard on.
    marcus300 likes this.

  31. #31
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I was serious.
    The slow release would last for weeks.
    Might lose an arm but you will have a hard on.
    Nothing would surprise me obs what you claim to be serious about. Infact i except nothing less
    Last edited by marcus300; 04-11-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    Obs, RaginCajun and hollowedzeus like this.

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nothing would surprise me obs what claim to be serious about. Infact i except nothing less
    Thats sweet of you.
    marcus300 likes this.

  33. #33
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thats sweet of you.
    I hope you expect nothing less than sweet from your British friend x
    Obs likes this.

  34. #34
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I was serious.
    The slow release would last for weeks.
    Might lose an arm but you will have a hard on.
    No. These are medications with an approximate half-life, not radioactive isotopes.
    hollowedzeus and marcus300 like this.

  35. #35
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    No. These are medications with an approximate half-life, not radioactive isotopes.
    Smaller words for obs remember

  36. #36
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    What's wrong about plugging? It's an effective way to bypass the liver, if needed.

  37. #37
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,248
    you fvcks had me going...

  38. #38
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    It’s cialis not a banned substance. Worst that can happen is they take them off your hands and use them their selves.
    ďIf you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.Ē Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  39. #39
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    No. These are medications with an approximate half-life, not radioactive isotopes.
    The approximate half life is via oral administration.

    Tren ace has a short half life but in its original form (finaplix ) it is administered in the ear of cattle for slow release.

    I have a ral-gro gun around. If he is interested I can shoot twenty caps into his ears.

  40. #40
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,575
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What's wrong about plugging? It's an effective way to bypass the liver, if needed.
    Still no girls huh bizz
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •