Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not one to stir anything up or pick on anyone but it looks to me like you boys better step up your game because PB is killing this comp so far.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am not one to stir anything up or pick on anyone but it looks to me like you boys better step up your game because PB is killing this comp so far.
    I eat peanut butter for breakfast every damn day....

Seriously.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Seriously.
    Ya isn't peanut butter something you make a sandwich of ... no sexual pun intended! BEen THere DOne THat AKA bethdoth!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Ya isn't peanut butter something you make a sandwich of ... no sexual pun intended! BEen THere DOne THat AKA bethdoth!
    So you boys can’t keep up so you make sexual inuendos thinking you will scare her off. Shame on you !
    You won’t phase PB or DC or whatever you call her. I think she’s going to make you boys go walking away with your tail between your legs. She is focused. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    So you boys can’t keep up so you make sexual inuendos thinking you will scare her off. Shame on you !
    You won’t phase PB or DC or whatever you call her. I think she’s going to make you boys go walking away with your tail between your legs. She is focused. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Peanut butter is best straight from the jar imho

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Peanut butter is best straight from the jar imho
    I like it on them little cookie bars wrapped in chocolate

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I like it on them little cookie bars wrapped in chocolate
    Twix? fuckin A right.

and Reeses pieces / peanut butter M&M's

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Twix? fuckin A right.

and Reeses pieces / peanut butter M&M's
    I was talking bout them little Debbie peanut butter crunch, but yes Twix kicks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Seriously.
    I would, too, if I could. I love peanutbutter!

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I'm an old lady- menopausal mom- on 25mg Anavar and eca. I have no real chance.
    I may talk smack, "I'm in it to win it," but the truth is, I'm not. I'm in it for the community. To be a part of something. I live a very challenging life: raising a disabled son, a not ideal marriage, chronic pain, opiate addiction (I'm clean rn), and life-long depression
    Training and my art keep me alive
    I'm in this competition and on this forum for camaraderie. I lead an isolated, lonely existence. I need this.
    I should add, I'm experienced in men's sports. I played on men's recreational.hockey leagues and coed tournament teams for 20 years. I'm familiar with men and their locker rooms. I have a tough outer shell. (Also I have a sadistic, abusive older brother - kinda explains the life-long depression)
    Anyway, this rant is to let you guys know 1) I'm not a threat, 2) I come in peace, 3) I have a tough outer shell and can take a bit of shit, but 4) I'm sensitive af and will leave if I need to protect myself

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I may talk smack, "I'm in it to win it," but the truth is, I'm not. I'm in it for the community. To be a part of something. I live a very challenging life: raising a disabled son, a not ideal marriage, chronic pain, opiate addiction (I'm clean rn), and life-long depression
    I'm in this competition and on this forum for camaraderie. I lead an isolated, lonely existence. I need this.
    I should add, I'm experienced in men's sports. I played on men's recreational.hockey leagues and coed tournament teams for 20 years. I'm familiar with men and their locker rooms. I have a tough outer shell. (Also I have a sadistic, abusive older brother - kinda explains the life-long depression)
    Anyway, this rant is to let you guys know 1) I'm not a threat, 2) I come in peace, 3) I have a tough outer shell and can take a bit of shit, but 4) I'm sensitive af and will leave if I need to protect myself
    Damn girl! It sounds like you have been through a lot. You sound like one tough person from what I just read.
    It sounds like to me you have a better chance at wining than most, never underestimate yourself.

Just so you know I don't think they are going to buy the "old lady" thing. They didn't believe that I was on old twiggy guy.
    Last edited by diesel101; 05-10-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Huge respect to you Pb, despite everything you’ve been through and everything you are still going through you are still finding the time to train.

And you look amazing for it..

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We all are here for the community DC, winner or loser doesn't matter as long the real objective is fulfilled - improve ourselves.

It seems I've finally found someone tougher than me btw...

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a lot of respect for you!

Regarding 25mg anavar, that is one factor out of many. What if someone has all the gear but has no discipline, can't endure pain, is disorganized...

You do know that hollowedzeus won a competition naturally, against guys who used?

I'm not judging in this one so my partiality is of no concern... Rooting for you DC!

P.S. You should be a threat

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Most of have been through a ton of shit

Your in good company, lots of tough old schoolers here from many walks of life. Your right at home, welcome.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information