Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
Sounds like a good goal! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
Friday will end week two of the tren cycle and it should start to kick in. My biggest concern is how the tren will effect my HIIT in the morning? I already reach heart rates of 153BPM when in the high intensity part of the routine. At 56 my max 100% heart rate is 164BPM, so at 153 I am at 93% max heart rate. If the tren kills my cardio vascular I guess I will be dropping the resistance on the elliptical down a bit. I will also have to fight the urge to go heavy, if I re-injure my shoulder or make my tennis elbow worse I could end up dead in the water.
Yeah, tren sucks on CV. Its one of those things, just have to sacrifice the level HIIT you do during the cycle, the tren will still do its part! The CV, lifting and nutrient partitioning , the deficit and accuracy your implementing you'll smash your goal, easy peasy lemon squeezey.