• 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: We’re off to a strong year

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

We’re off to a strong year

Man, we’re not even done with the 1st quarter

And already;

A close acquaintance of mine is looking at 45 to life

One of my closest (x)friends just put a gun to his head - yeah, and i had the strangest feeling last night that I should just see how this fucker is doing - I didn’t, he pulled the trigger & barely made it to this am

And - I just came down with some sort of liver damage/inflimation & I feel like I am the lucky one - sitting here at the gym with a throbbing ache in my right side - at least I’m still here

Fuck
    Wannarrach and Obs like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Condolences to your friends Samson.
    Wannarrach and KennyJ like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

And already;

One of my closest (x)friends just put a gun to his head - yeah, and i had the strangest feeling last night that I should just see how this fucker is doing - I didn’t, he pulled the trigger & barely made it to this am

And - I just came down with some sort of liver damage/inflimation & I feel like I am the lucky one - sitting here at the gym with a throbbing ache in my right side - at least I’m still here

Fuck
    Damn it, man!!! That's a shit show for sure.

Try to focus on getting yourself healthy and do your best to put the other things to the side. Not an easy task, but you have to take care of yourself and get straightened out.
    KennyJ likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Right

Fuck, I’m totally taking it easy. . . All this shit was just thrown on me in the last week

Made myself go to the gym yesterday - at least my strength is still surprisingly there
    almostgone and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    I here you brother so far this year one of my good friends died in a motorcycle wreck (I was his best man at his wedding 6years who) my step brother died suddenly...my sewer pump that pushes out water uphill to the street shit the bed the the tune of $2500 then a week later a water main exploded and hundreds of gallons of water ran downhill ruining my gravel driveway and flooded my basement...lucky for me it’s a walkout basement so the water only got as high as the door jam cus I just had to open the door to let the water out...not trying to one up you just thought I would share that your not alone...sorry for your loss and hardships...
    < <Samson> > and KennyJ like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Losing friends or family is hard enough, but it's harder when its self inflicted cause it makes you think you could've done something. I've lost several in the last few years to suicide, I feel your pain. Like AG said, concentrate on taking care of yourself
    < <Samson> >, KennyJ and CA_DXB_85 like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about losing the friend and the liver damage. Never know what days are ahead and it sucks to hear about losing people, they're gone and that's it we're supposed do to just move on and act like it never happened because you have to still focus on yourself ...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Losing friends or family is hard enough, but it's harder when its self inflicted cause it makes you think you could've done something. I've lost several in the last few years to suicide, I feel your pain. Like AG said, concentrate on taking care of yourself

Told myself not to post this but this thread has brought some memories back to me and specifically one story from what feels like a life time ago. (roughly 6-7 years ago now)
    My personal opinion on this topic is you cant really help anyone because we all fight our demons and you cant help or be there for anyone in the end. Anyway back to the story I briefly met someone a few years ago who I found out had killed herself. I didn't know her at all, I met her a few times briefly but I did not know her however I did know her father since he would work where I was working and she would come in time to time for him and his wife. (They both worked there) Well one day a coworker of mine spoke to her father because her dad was a vet and it was kind of like a guys hanging out thing at work and he was there so he told my coworker what happened... (these memories are coming back right now.. getting flashbacks so my memories/thoughts are all over the place especially remembering when i saw her father face and i didn't know what to say to him or his wife but it wasn't my business)

Anyway continuing the story, my coworker told me what this guy told him this morning at work and his daughter killed herself. I was in shock after this because he told me she actually has a little girl and she killed herself. I don't know why, I didn't know her at all, I didn't know her family that well to comfort them but I could not fucking believe this woman in her early 30s killed herself at home while the grandparents where watching her kid. I couldn't imagine going through so much pain in your life that you killed yourself leaving your daughter with all the pain and guilt for years after she grows up without her mother???

I don't understand what someone like that could have been going through I really don't understand because she had a kid, she had a job and a good family structure (grandparents, but no father in the picture) and she still had some kind of reason to kill herself so imo depression or preventing someone from suicide will never work if they are already there. If she doesn't care about her life/kid that much than talking to her would have done nothing...
    Obs and guitarzan like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Damn, brother that sucks. Stay strong and it will get better. Hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes but it is there (might be faint at the moment but it will eventually burn brighter).

I was having some heart issues a few years ago and the absolute best advice I got was: "think like a dog." Meaning, dogs don't worry about tomorrow or how they are going to feel next week, they just deal with how they are right NOW. This is tough to do, too, but man, it worked wonders for me.

Good luck and hang in there!
    This think like a dog thing has so much merit it's fucking ridiculous. So many of people's issues come from simply ignoring what their body is saying. The human mind is so observant and able to fix almost anything when the materials and actions required are available that it is absolutely amazing and seems like some deep universal principle. Almost as if the universe itself is telling you what to do...
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-13-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Shit, it’s the x meth addict freak bitch that he got with - he left his wife(also my close friend, who I have known longer than him) who just had his son - then, he turns around & sues the wife & make her pay - I told her straight up; I don’t know whats gotten into him - he was never like this.

It’s sad that some skank really got in his head - I told that human trash last nite. . . What a POS, no remorse - no nothing. . . Her exact words to me in a calm tone, he got wasted, picked up a gun & did it - I can’t sleep, I’m so stressed - omg < so sad that trash got to my one best freind

This totally reminds of this - https://www.npr.org/2019/02/12/69380...rison-sentence

More creepiness - his clucker whore looks quite similar to the one in the story

I just have no clue wtf - we had a falling out, but if you show up at my doorstep, needing a place to stay or whatever, I’d still help out - no matter what

And now my wife -

Well - ummm

He lost his life to mental health, there are extremely slim cases where offing yourself would actually be an option. Dude lost his marbles - and the sad part, I don’t know why.

He was prob the closest friend i had in my adult life - he was the closest thing I had to a sober coach - it really is even possible, that I wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t there for me when I needed someone(that don’t happen often now). . . This is the guy who flew out to my house which was 100 miles away when my ex wife left me in a empty house + and the girl he got with at that time(which is was his ex wife now) was close friend that I haven’t seen in years. . . . I was truly happy for em

But, mental health is like the health of any other organ in our body

I’m off to my sonogram today - and, man - I swear, death has to b easy because life is hard
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 03-13-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    All of the above stories are terrible - I truly do feel like a part of me just fell off and died

I’m not the most religious person, but I strongly believe that we are not supposed to be in control of taking out own life - my opinion there are only two(and that’s the libtard in me talking) - if u r straight terminal & im agony, or you are facing life < and that’s fucking great. . . That’s what my other guy is facing rn

Just so ugly

Life’s short enough

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Amen to that! I have to admit that when I first heard it, I thought it sounded like some new age psycho babble. What it is really all about is managing worry and stress. Controlling and eliminating stress, particularly about things we can't control, frees us up to focus on what is really important.

I’m all for that - I really am

Try freeing up some stress, when you been buckling at the knees over the last year & you have no idea why < not that many deserve this

You really stop seeing the good - it took a while, but I’m pretty bitter now - control that stress
    KennyJ likes this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Been gone for a bit, dealing with my alcoholism and marriage problems. Ironically my best friend died last week, different circumstances, but I feel your pain....I'm not the most religion orientatated but of late have learned to believe in a "higher power" if u are not familiar google "prayer for serenity" its been making a difference in my life....
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member

And already;

Fuck
    Sorry to hear this man. Keep your head up.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I love that post count Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2726AE36-39EB-48A8-89E8-79A9DA711CB2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	175980
    Cylon357 and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Just in

Well, it’s not my gallbladder

Got my ultrasound, the lady didn’t say a word when she went over my liver

I said fuck it & stopped for a drink right after. The pain in the “liver” region straight fell like I got stabbed & I dropped to the floor for a solid hour.

It let off, I managed to crawl to my car & make it to er.

My BP was sitting at 165/100
    Got a CT scan

I have a hernia in my crotch, a decent gallbladder stone & my kidneys r hummin hard

This is how this went:

She's like - look, what r u on? . . . Me: Nothing, her - stop the shit, what's the last time? - I said months: her �� - look, you’re kidneys are taking a beating from whatever the fuck you’re doing

Moral of the story - well, just maybe the 2+ months of like 80mg a day of Var is not good while you’re slamming them down with Vodka - Go figure

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Just in

Well, it’s not my gallbladder

Got my ultrasound, the lady didn’t say a word when she went over my liver

I said fuck it & stopped for a drink right after. The pain in the “liver” region straight fell like I got stabbed & I dropped to the floor for a solid hour.

It let off, I managed to crawl to my car & make it to er.

My BP was sitting at 165/100
    Got a CT scan

I have a hernia in my crotch, a decent gallbladder stone & my kidneys r hummin hard

This is how this went:

She's like - look, what r u on? . . . Me: Nothing, her - stop the shit, what's the last time? - I said months: her �� - look, you’re kidneys are taking a beating from whatever the fuck you’re doing

Moral of the story - well, just maybe the 2+ months of like 80mg a day of Var is not good while you’re slamming them down with Vodka - Go figure
    damn dude. that's horrible...are you going to be okay?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    damn dude. that's horrible...are you going to be okay?

I guess

But, I am considering a lifestyle change

KennyJ is offline Member
    I guess

But, I am considering a lifestyle change
    Good luck with everything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Good luck with everything.
    Thx ya’ll

But, it’s aight - it really is the name of the game

Hernia isn’t bad atm - Dr Lady said there is no intestine in it atm. . . To me, it never even felt like a hernia. It feels & looks like a hernia when my right nut is sucked into my body(only here, or maybe a med board someone will understand what that means)

Kidneys - well, Dr Lady said; you’re young, they’ll bounce back - but, you need to stop the shit & drink over a gallon of water per day steadily

Gallbladder - again, she said fight it through. . . Keep a very clean solid diet. . . . I’m sipping on apple juice & water all day & night - then I’ll prob try out adding olive oil

She actually said my liver is in perfect shape & in the best condition out of my other organ nonsense
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 03-14-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    considering a change.

Sampson, slow down now by choice before the body makes you slow down.

trust me, you want the choice.

Blog Entries
    ^truth

I feel like I’m the lucky one - I got a warning that is impossible to ignore

As far as the hernia - well, I’ll prob jump on it after I start feeling better

darktime is offline New Member
    Wow bro, step by step. each day as it comes eh?

Blog Entries
    I’ll take all of this x2 including gyno surgery

To one heart attack or stroke

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Good news Bud, stick with the lifestyle change, doesn't need to be full bore, just baby steps at first.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear your troubles hang in there. I’ve been through some rough patches before, 4 family deaths in one year then lost my unborn child..... my cousin jumped off a building too. Somehow I made it through and am stronger now. You got this.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sorry to hear your troubles hang in there. I’ve been through some rough patches before, 4 family deaths in one year then lost my unborn child..... my cousin jumped off a building too. Somehow I made it through and am stronger now. You got this.

Fuck

That’s all so bad

It’s kinda what’s getting me through, I’m still alive - I’m not putting a bullet in my head from my own gun < it’s too easy. . . In all reality, this ain’t shit. . . Just crappy set of events
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    And the year continues

Just came back in from a cross country trip(NY to west coast) - went well

Went it for my 1st workout, next day I sneeze & the hernia in my crotch blows to double the size

I have an appointment with my PCP today. Anyone had one of these fixed? How bad? I think asked this in another thread

It’s about an inch about my shaft following the crotch line - I was hopping it’s last longer, but at least it didn’t happen on my trip

Then I get to have my hardened bitch tit removed - again, to all those “puffy nipple” threads - stfu, you’ll know when you have gyno

Oh, and btw - the gyno set in & hardened when I was taking HG dex the whole time

Thread Information