Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Steroid guru's biggest steroid regret

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmao! I got quite a head start on ya!
    Thats what the hare thought about the tortoise!
    BG likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Worked a while in a retirement home, average age around 85.

Lots of folks in their mid-90s active, sharp as tacks & happy as clams. More than a few marriages occurred as late as 100 y.o.

Sex scandals between married couples in their 90's, 90 y.o.'s stopping elevators to f. or found making out in a stairwell.

I'm cool with your attitude & really don't take issue with it. Hell if there still is $ left for social security, you'll be benefiting others by offing yourselves sooner rather than later, lol.
    When I went to a nursing home frequently that was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. (This nursing home literally was 2 mins from my store, go figure) this one woman thought she was a parrot in a parrot cage or something? Dementia is a terrifying motherfucker that I don't want any part of. Apparently I'm alot of people that I've never seen before's grandson lmfao.

Maybe dementia could be seen as a permanent lsd trip while in pain.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-15-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Yes, they can be frightening. But then again, so can a hospital. Burn units are particularly sad. I remember treating this twenty something roofer who lost his balance and his hands up to his elbows fell into a bucket of hot tar. I had to go at that young fella with scissors, tweezers & a scalpel while he screamed bloody murder. Do all young roofers fall into buckets of tar?

As I told Obs, I understand your perspective, but I will respectfully disagree about generalizing that older age will bring misery & boredom for all.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Childre

Yes, they can be frightening. But then again, so can a hospital. Burn units are particularly sad. I remember treating this twenty something roofer who lost his balance and his hands up to his elbows fell into a bucket of hot tar. I had to go at that young fella with scissors, tweezers & a scalpel while he screamed bloody murder. Do all young roofers fall into buckets of tar?

As I told Obs, I understand your perspective, but I will respectfully disagree about generalizing that older age will bring misery & boredom for all.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    When I went to a nursing home frequently that was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. (This nursing home literally was 2 mins from my store, go figure) this one woman thought she was a parrot in a parrot cage or something? Dementia is a terrifying motherfucker that I don't want any part of. Apparently I'm alot of people that I've never seen before's grandson lmfao.

Maybe dementia could be seen as a permanent lsd trip while in pain.
    I've seen Mild dementia. I welcome it.

Severe, well as long as everyone around me plays along, I'm ok with that too.

Just don't go telling me I didn't have an affair with Jackie O 30 years before I was born.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Doesn’t surprise me neither. studies show if you build muscle earlier in life (sports for ex) vs if weren’t active, there’s no muscle for memory.

If I have time, l’ll dig up studies.

I’m sure that the Russians and East Germans kept track of all of the teens they pumped full of AAS back in the day. That would be a treasure trove of information. I would be curious what the effect would be if they started training again now (if they are physically capable). The little girl gymnasts height was stunted sure, but damn were they powerful. And of course, there were the swimmers.

Obs
    I’m sure that the Russians and East Germans kept track of all of the teens they pumped full of AAS back in the day. That would be a treasure trove of information. I would be curious what the effect would be if they started training again now (if they are physically capable). The little girl gymnasts height was stunted sure, but damn were they powerful. And of course, there were the swimmers.
    I peraonally have never seen how roids could help any olympic event but weights and possibly sprinting.

Michael phelps is a tall skinny/fat guy.
    I get in a pool and I sink like a brick.
    Probably the worst swimmer on earth right here.

What events could it help?
    Most you need speed, endurance, and strength.
    Roids just make me big bulky slow and any time I do anything repetitive I get a pump so servere it hurts like holy hell.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t know exactly if it’s a regret but I have a large scar on my stomach now and I sorta wish I trained and dieted how I do now before the scar to see what could have been but on the flip side now I’ve turned it into motivation I actually tried to replace my avatar that’s like 9 years old yesterday but the pic was sideways so I went back to the old one lol.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I peraonally have never seen how roids could help any olympic event but weights and possibly sprinting.

Roids just make me big bulky slow and any time I do anything repetitive I get a pump so servere it hurts like holy hell.
    professional cyclists are probably the most advanced users of AAS on the planet . they do shit that bodybuilders wouldn't ever think of. some of what bodybuilders do came from the cycling world.
    as for other athletic endeavors. the dosages, stacks, and protocols are much different then the physiqe world. the Winstrol only cycles and things like that came from track and field. testosterone is not the base of a majority of protocols.

a lot of you guys know I did my first steroid injection at age 17 . I didn't do it with anything in my mind related to bodybuilding though . at the time I was a sponsored and highly ranked junior cyclist in the state. I pursued AAS for sport performance. . however it did not end up well.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-16-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Obs and BG like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    May I ask what happened GH?

You kind of answered your question. Speed & strength.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    professional cyclists are probably the most advanced users of AAS on the planet . they do shit that bodybuilders wouldn't ever think of. some of what bodybuilders do came from the cycling world.
    as for other athletic endeavors. the dosages, stacks, and protocols are much different then the physiqe world. the Winstrol only cycles and things like that came from track and field. testosterone is not the base of a majority of protocols.

a lot of you guys know I did my first steroid injection at age 17 . I didn't do it with anything in my mind related to bodybuilding though . at the time I was a sponsored and highly ranked junior cyclist in the state. I pursued AAS for sport performance. . however it did not end up well.
    Ever read “The Secret Race” by Tyler Hamilton? Pretty specific for cycling. And there is “Speed Trap” by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnson’s track coach). Also specific for sprinting. Currently I’m blanking on the book by the British Olympic sprinter that got busted with BALCO.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs

Winny is the only thing I can think of.
    Thats why I said weights and sprinting.
    I have ran winny only too.
    Didnt get much of an increase.
    I did get pumps that hindered though.

*also joint soreness
    Last edited by Obs; 03-16-2019 at 03:36 PM.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like my main regret.. I had a back injury from powerlifting/strongman based training at 25 and my back gave out. Had back pain for a while if I tried deadlifts but after starting TRT my back pain went away
    Always wish I just did some research at 25 and started TRT/AAS (At 25, i doubt i needed the gear for TRT but still, wish I actually went through with it and started AAS younger than in my late 20s)

When I was training in my 20s I knew guys who had the connect for anything I needed but I couldn't go through with it and start AAS..
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    May I ask what happened GH?
    ended up spending 2 weeks in the hospital with a nasty infection. luckily I didn't lose my arm. so not a good first experience with steroids (little did I know I would end up being a steroid 'guru' later on in life
    Obs and Old Duffer like this.

Winny is the only thing I can think of.
    Thats why I said weights and sprinting.
    I have ran winny only too.
    Didnt get much of an increase.
    I did get pumps that hindered though.

*also joint soreness
    any AAS that upregulates CP (creatine phosphate) and helps the body more quickly turnover and recover ATP (your muscles energy) is going to fairly dramatically increase performance in a majority of athletics.
    swimming, track and field, boxing, etc. . IF an athlete can turnover ATP at even as low as say a 5% increase by being enhanced, then that can make the difference between winning and losing (especially when at high levels the difference between first place and fifth place could be mili seconds).
    and then of course any AAS that helps with increase RBC, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis is going to help with both endurance and the ability to recover. not only in the training leading up to the event, but the event itself..

common AAS for sports performance are.
    Winny
    Tbol
    Var
    EQ
    Primobolan

some of the negative effects we get in bodybuilding though are not near as common.. a track athlete may run 20mg per day of Tbol and 150mg per week of EQ. he is going to get the sports performance benefits, CP up regulation, faster ATP turnover, etc. without any of the negatives like toxicity, extreme muscle pumps and muscle fullness etc.. that we would get because we would run like 50-100mg of Tbol per day and 600-1000mg of EQ per week.

we are looking for differences in the mirror , which take a lot more of an exaggerated effect to be able to see. an athlete may simply be looking for 2 tenths of a second on a stop watch , so they don't need such an exaggerated and high dosage for what they are tying to do.

just my 2 cents
    Proximal, Old Duffer and Obs like this.

Ever read “The Secret Race” by Tyler Hamilton? Pretty specific for cycling. And there is “Speed Trap” by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnson’s track coach). Also specific for sprinting. Currently I’m blanking on the book by the British Olympic sprinter that got busted with BALCO.
    not yet.. theres quite a few documentaries and books out there right now on this topic that I should probably get to eventually
    Old Duffer and Proximal like this.

any AAS that upregulates CP (creatine phosphate) and helps the body more quickly turnover and recover ATP (your muscles energy) is going to fairly dramatically increase performance in a majority of athletics.
    swimming, track and field, boxing, etc. . IF an athlete can turnover ATP at even as low as say a 5% increase by being enhanced, then that can make the difference between winning and losing (especially when at high levels the difference between first place and fifth place could be mili seconds).
    and then of course any AAS that helps with increase RBC, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis is going to help with both endurance and the ability to recover. not only in the training leading up to the event, but the event itself..

Winny
    Tbol
    Var
    EQ
    Primobolan

some of the negative effects we get in bodybuilding though are not near as common.. a track athlete may run 20mg per day of Tbol and 150mg per week of EQ. he is going to get the sports performance benefits, CP up regulation, faster ATP turnover, etc. without any of the negatives like toxicity, extreme muscle pumps and muscle fullness etc.. that we would get because we would run like 50-100mg of Tbol per day and 600-1000mg of EQ per week.

we are looking for differences in the mirror , which take a lot more of an exaggerated effect to be able to see. an athlete may simply be looking for 2 tenths of a second on a stop watch , so they don't need such an exaggerated and high dosage for what they are tying to do.

just my 2 cents
    I believe winny was Charlie Francis's go to drug for his runners. He was shocked when Ben got busted at the Olympics (and lost his gold to Lewis) for something else that they never used, thought Ben was set up.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 31 now and haven't started yet. I didn't think that it is late before I read the author's post...it sounds like a life lesson, there is someting to think over. Thanks for sharing!

Mula is offline Junior Member
    any AAS that upregulates CP (creatine phosphate) and helps the body more quickly turnover and recover ATP (your muscles energy) is going to fairly dramatically increase performance.

and then of course any AAS that helps with increase RBC, nitrogen retention, protein synthesis is going to help with both endurance and the ability to recover.

Winny
    Tbol
    Var
    EQ
    Primobolan
    I'm 27yrs old and currently on my maximum training capacity. My current maxes are 210KG Deadlift and 190KG Squat for 5'8 tall and 190 pounds. I estimate myself at 14% body fat and have a hard time at getting leaner. It's like i reached my maximum potential.

Lately i'm also having a very hard time recovering from my workouts due to intensity of the weights and volume. My workouts are feeling difficult and my recovery sucks ass. I can't function properly like other people around me in day to day activities as a result. Caffeine can sometimes help me to an extent, it has its limits though unfortunately.

Now i have been thinking of doing a cycle (that would be my first cycle). I've been reading through the test only sticky and the function/efficiency/benefits of the different AAS and stacking them together. From what i can read everyone is advising to do a test only cycle for your first cycle (which i can totally understand due to newbie/inadequate/risky individuals).

But from my point of view let's say i'm a total healthy 27yrs old guy who's been training for several years seriously on core lifts, eating whole foods, taking vitamins/fish oil/magnesium/creatine, and almost achieved his maximum potential. I would like to reap the most benefits from my first cycle. Can i stack instead of taking a test only cycle?

I've been thinking of combining either:

Test/Anavar
    Test/Winstrol
    Test/Masteron
    Test/Primobolan
    Test/Anavar/Winstrol
    Test/Anavar/Masteron
    Test/Anavar/Primobolan
    Test/Anavar/Winstrol/EQ
    Test/Anavar/Masteron/EQ
    Test/Anavar/Primobolan/EQ

My main goals are: increased recovery/strength/endurance and vascularity/harder/leaner

A whole lot of combinations are possible but i think 2 to 3 compounds might be more than enough for the first time. From what i've read combining some of these compounds can even reduce side effects of other compounds. This can ultimately result in a safer cycle than intended.
    Last edited by Mula; 04-22-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mula View Post
    I'm 27yrs old and currently on my maximum training capacity. My current maxes are 210KG Deadlift and 190KG Squat for 5'8 tall and 190 pounds. I estimate myself at 14% body fat and have a hard time at getting leaner. It's like i reached my maximum potential.

Lately i'm also having a very hard time recovering from my workouts due to intensity of the weights and volume. My workouts are feeling difficult and my recovery sucks ass. I can't function properly like other people around me in day to day activities as a result. Caffeine can sometimes help me to an extent, it has its limits though unfortunately.

Now i have been thinking of doing a cycle (that would be my first cycle). I've been reading through the test only sticky and the function/efficiency/benefits of the different AAS and stacking them together. From what i can read everyone is advising to do a test only cycle for your first cycle (which i can totally understand due to newbie/inadequate/risky individuals).

But from my point of view let's say i'm a total healthy 27yrs old guy who's been training for several years seriously on core lifts, eating whole foods, taking vitamins/fish oil/magnesium/creatine, and almost achieved his maximum potential. I would like to reap the most benefits from my first cycle. Can i stack instead of taking a test only cycle?

I've been thinking of combining either:

Test/Anavar
    Test/Winstrol
    Test/Masteron
    Test/Primobolan
    Test/Anavar/Winstrol
    Test/Anavar/Masteron
    Test/Anavar/Primobolan
    Test/Anavar/Winstrol/EQ
    Test/Anavar/Masteron/EQ
    Test/Anavar/Primobolan/EQ

My main goals are: increased recovery/strength/endurance and vascularity/harder/leaner

A whole lot of combinations are possible but i think 2 to 3 compounds might be more than enough for the first time. From what i've read combining some of these compounds can even reduce side effects of other compounds. This can ultimately result in a safer cycle than intended.
    Have you tried a different eatting approach? It's not hard getting leaner .
    You would just have to decrease calories and continue the same Intensity while getting in some fasted cardio

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    This is quite the shallow age we are living in.

I knew Dallas a little bit and basically as sad as it is it isn't hard whatsoever to see the direct correlation between how hard you go in all aspects and the fame and success. He was absolute proof. In order to stand out in 2019 in this field VERY extreme measures are taken. And absolutely not just peds either.

Wbo knows what 20y from now will be like lol.
    Dallas was a beast but I'm curious what he was using which lend him to his death .

It couldn't have been just AAS.

People don't usually just die from gear. It's always a mixture of drugs and alcohol or stims.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Dallas was a beast but I'm curious what he was using which lend him to his death .

It couldn't have been just AAS.

People don't usually just die from gear. It's always a mixture of drugs and alcohol or stims.

He had genetic probs as well.
    99% blockage and thyroid cancer... Thats not gear related. Thats diet, genetics, and lack of monitoring.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information