Thread: Dave Palumbo says AI's are the evil villian

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lmao I hated both of them.
    Lol!
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Thats like running alcohol and never gettin a buzz.

No sir.
    We get smashed and drink v-8. and a beer the next day, where I am from..
    this is how shit gets done . its built the foundation of this county.

but now days with all the feminist bull shit its frowned upon and if you get caught drinking a single beer and driving to get some work done you can be thrown in prison for up to a year (Yep, states are passing laws right now.. low blood alcohol content and first offense is punishable one year in prison)
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

but now days with all the feminist bull shit its frowned upon and if you get caught drinking a single beer and driving to get some work done you can be thrown in prison for up to a year (Yep, states are passing laws right now.. low blood alcohol content and first offense is punishable one year in prison)
    Yeah its bullshit.
    Cops used to pull you over and couldnt even ask what was in the brown paper bag because a persons beverage was his business.

Now we are micromanaged by "crime prevention" and "preventative legislation".

I hope none of you ever get the displeasure of a felony accusation based solely on "intent".
    Prosecutors can destroy your life by such means.

Sometime soon I will get to lay this out and what happened to me.

There is no crime until one is commited.
    Attempt is one thing. Intent should never be considered. That is the purest form of profiling there is.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

I really am starting to believe more and more there are groups that understand human psyche and biology that secretly run the world.

Social defeat is a real motherfucker and I kind of want to make a topic about it. The government has many many things that they will blame people for and attempt to make them feel as if they did something wrong to make it seem like the world is perfect and pure and YOU'RE the issue. This is a good example.
    Obs likes this.

interesting.. well if I recall correctly my last interaction with him was him saying that my ideas are too advanced for this open forum and should be only talked about in a high level bodybuilding forum only , that all the "average" guys here shouldn't have access to advanced information on AAS usage (I of course strongly disagreed and believe plenty of average gym bros should have access to as much knowledge as possible)
    Damn my old brain, this is what originally I wanted to say yesterday, but couldn’t find the word (though it was on the tip of my tongue). Elitist, that was it. How f’n elitist.
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I really am starting to believe more and more there are groups that understand human psyche and biology that secretly run the world.

Social defeat is a real motherfucker and I kind of want to make a topic about it. The government has many many things that they will blame people for and attempt to make them feel as if they did something wrong to make it seem like the world is perfect and pure and YOU'RE the issue. This is a good example.
    Fiddle, are you becoming a conspiracy theorist? lol
    Just joking with ya
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Damn my old brain, this is what originally I wanted to say yesterday, but couldn’t find the word (though it was on the tip of my tongue). Elitist, that was it. How f’n elitist.
    That's funny, cuzz my first interaction with number I called him a "stupid elitist juice head"

Then I got a few pieces of advice off him in the coming few months

The thing is I expected him to be him. Snobby condescending but willing to speak a bit of things.

When you got someone's personality figured out, you accept them as that, and don't expect more or you'll be disappointed
    Mooseman33 and KennyJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    That's funny, cuzz my first interaction with number I called him a "stupid elitist juice head"

Then I got a few pieces of advice off him in the coming few months

The thing is I expected him to be him. Snobby condescending but willing to speak a bit of things.

When you got someone's personality figured out, you accept them as that, and don't expect more or you'll be disappointed
    I’m with you 100%.

When things got nasty for me, I think I recall telling one or both of them that I was cool with their way of being snobby, condescending, etc. because they did in fact help a lot of people. I thought the negativity wasn’t needed (just my opinion), but the fact that they helped trumped that. Of course, I too was being somewhat of a dickhead because I was judging them.

He was a VERY smart dude. But it reminded me of when I’m in school and the kids call me on being condescending when I’m explaining something.

But bottom line, if you are trying to help, then all is forgiven (imo).

But, denying knowledge because YOU don’t think others are worthy? Not cool imo.
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    Both were smart.
    The longer I do this though the more I see that facts are so circumstantially variable that everything looks gray to me.

Finding what works is a matter of an individual sorting through the gray area and trying new things to see what works. A wise mans opinion is that and to distribute it as fact fitting for all is guaranteed wrong.

I literally can give no one advice on AAS. I can only give them my personal experience because I have no idea what chemical variance lies in their body or how their hypothalamus will react or not react to different stimuli or what ripple will land where when a stone is cast into a pond.

So many think they can and its just not so. This enitire journey is self discovery. The basis we lay out for a good general starting point is variable.

The best advice I have seen given comes from GH just because he leaves the variables to be determined by the user. You may or may not need AI. You may or may not have better luck with non or low aromatising compounds as a base rather than just straight test. You may or may not need a million variances for optimal results.

The new ideas and plentiful info are the cornerstones. Not a set regiment built 20 years ago that says you must do it a certain way.

Both were smart.
    The longer I do this though the more I see that facts are so circumstantially variable that everything looks gray to me.

Finding what works is a matter of an individual sorting through the gray area and trying new things to see what works. A wise mans opinion is that and to distribute it as fact fitting for all is guaranteed wrong.

I literally can give no one advice on AAS. I can only give them my personal experience because I have no idea what chemical variance lies in their body or how their hypothalamus will react or not react to different stimuli or what ripple will land where when a stone is cast into a pond.

So many think they can and its just not so. This enitire journey is self discovery. The basis we lay out for a good general starting point is variable.

The best advice I have seen given comes from GH just because he leaves the variables to be determined by the user. You may or may not need AI. You may or may not have better luck with non or low aromatising compounds as a base rather than just straight test. You may or may not need a million variances for optimal results.

The new ideas and plentiful info are the cornerstones. Not a set regiment built 20 years ago that says you must do it a certain way.
    Well said
    Obs likes this.

The best advice I have seen given comes from GH just because he leaves the variables to be determined by the user. You may or may not need AI. You may or may not have better luck with non or low aromatising compounds as a base rather than just straight test. You may or may not need a million variances for optimal results. .
    yeah sometimes I feel like I look like i'm contradicting myself to others.. cause in one thread I'm telling one guy not to touch an AI and he'd be better off without it to help him grow, and then another thread I tell a guy to run an AI the last 4 weeks of his cycle, then another guy I'm telling to run Nolva at 10mg per day , then another guy I'm tell to run Masteron with all his cycles,, then another guy I'm suggesting running high dosage test with no AI or serms and purposely get his estrogen up to elevated levels.
    and thats all in the same day . looks like a cluster Fuk of contradictions from the outside..

but your absolutely right. there are so many individual variables and differences and each situation and context is different. what I may be applying to one guy may not apply to the next guy. there are no hard and fast fixed rules or certain set of standards or dogma we need to adhere to. body chemistry is far too complex and individual for there to be set rules
    Obs, balance, KennyJ and 1 others like this.

Obs
    yeah sometimes I feel like I look like i'm contradicting myself to others.. cause in one thread I'm telling one guy not to touch an AI and he'd be better off without it to help him grow, and then another thread I tell a guy to run an AI the last 4 weeks of his cycle, then another guy I'm telling to run Nolva at 10mg per day , then another guy I'm tell to run Masteron with all his cycles,, then another guy I'm suggesting running high dosage test with no AI or serms and purposely get his estrogen up to elevated levels.
    and thats all in the same day . looks like a cluster Fuk of contradictions from the outside..

but your absolutely right. there are so many individual variables and differences and each situation and context is different. what I may be applying to one guy may not apply to the next guy. there are no hard and fast fixed rules or certain set of standards or dogma we need to adhere to. body chemistry is far too complex and individual for there to be set rules
    Yes but rather what I mean is your experince is in experimentation with yourself and others. Experience makes a person wise and able to give better opinions and more options.

After less than two years and six months of experimenting with myself and not really seeing anyone do what I do or testing it on anyone else, I really don't have much variance in my experience.
    I dont know whats best for a gym member that weighs x and eats x and metabolizes x...

Thats your study.
    I am only trying to grow one guy.
    You are growing a bunch of them with individualized experiment protocols and yourself.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    My nips are itchy... Uh oh
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    My nips are itchy... Uh oh
    thats cause your in Canada and wearing pure wool long underwear shirts. an AI isn't going to help. but its kinda funny maybe it will, because on most AAS forums you'll see guys telling other guys to take an AI for virtually every side effect known to man .

my nipples itch, take an AI. my dick is small, take an AI. I cried while watching a movie , take an AI. my wife is an ugly bitch and can't get me hard, take an AI. I'm bloated after eating my Mcdonalds cheat meal, take an AI. I'm lethargic, take an AI. I'm holding water (even though I'm in a 2000 cal a day surplus and dirty bulking) so must be estrogen, take an AI. I'm depressed, take an AI. I'm "gay" , take an AI.

when all else fails, take an AI, because estrogen is definitely the likely cause and problem . it surely can't be the 300x normal androgen levels because of all the gear your taking, its gotta be the elevated but still within normal range estrogen thats causing every problem in the history of the universe . so take an AI
    Obs, HDThunder, redz and 1 others like this.

thats cause your in Canada and wearing pure wool long underwear shirts. an AI isn't going to help. but its kinda funny maybe it will, because on most AAS forums you'll see guys telling other guys to take an AI for virtually every side effect known to man .

my nipples itch, take an AI. my dick is small, take an AI. I cried while watching a movie , take an AI. my wife is an ugly bitch and can't get me hard, take an AI. I'm bloated after eating my Mcdonalds cheat meal, take an AI. I'm lethargic, take an AI. I'm holding water (even though I'm in a 2000 cal a day surplus and dirty bulking) so must be estrogen, take an AI. I'm depressed, take an AI. I'm "gay" , take an AI.

when all else fails, take an AI, because estrogen is definitely the likely cause and problem . it surely can't be the 300x normal androgen levels because of all the gear your taking, its gotta be the elevated but still within normal range estrogen thats causing every problem in the history of the universe . so take an AI
    AI will make dick bigger?

Exactly how much AI is needed for a "power grow"? I don't want to wait.
    Obs and Richard Head like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    AI will make dick bigger?

Exactly how much AI is needed for a "power grow"? I don't want to wait.
    I too would like to sign up for the bigger dick experience.
    Let me know what dosage gets this done.
    I’m fine with a power grow but I will even settle for a growth over time regimen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information