Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Workout high/runners high

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Workout high/runners high

Is there any way to get the post workout high throughout the day without working out every day?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What in F___

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Squeeze real tight and hold breath till you see sparkles. Lol

I've never got the infamous "runners high" or maybe I did but my real high over powered it and it couldn't cut through .lol
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't experience any ridiculous stim or opiate type effects from training but a cocky and arrogant dominant feeling afterward. If I train too much I'll feel like ass. Like, real bad.

I think people who are actually obsessed w bodybuilding and possibly new to it feel good about themselves but that tends to die off later on. Just becomes another thing to do after a while. When I first started I could waste hours doing god knows how many bicep exercises and getting 0 results except a fucked up wrist, if I did that now Id just feel like shit. Even though I had piss results it was a new and interesting thing but now? The fire just isn't there. Mentally I went from fuckin Goku to Krillin.

The better circulation helps you feel good I guess . that's a unique effect drugs don't replicate. Very enhanced motor movements. That has to be the biggest reason I still keep at this, especially for legs. For me just doing a few sets of very light front squats every so often helps me move better dunno how else to explain it
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-24-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I don't experience any ridiculous stim or opiate type effects from training but a cocky and arrogant dominant feeling afterward. If I train too much I'll feel like ass. Like, real bad.

I think people who are actually obsessed w bodybuilding and possibly new to it feel good about themselves but that tends to die off later on. Just becomes another thing to do after a while. When I first started I could waste hours doing god knows how many bicep exercises and getting 0 results except a fucked up wrist, if I did that now Id just feel like shit. Even though I had piss results it was a new and interesting thing but now? The fire just isn't there. Mentally I went from fuckin Goku to Krillin.

The better circulation helps you feel good I guess . that's a unique effect drugs don't replicate. Very enhanced motor movements. That has to be the biggest reason I still keep at this, especially for legs. For me just doing a few sets of very light front squats every so often helps me move better dunno how else to explain it
    I've been training since about 2009-2010 so this isn't new to me at all
    The thing is I get this after/post workout high effect and I'm wondering if there is another way to get that without the gym

Its a specific kind of high or mental state I'm discussing here..
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    go on discord!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    IF you got the "runners high" all day long and not simply just after a workout, then it would become your new norm and then be un-noticeable. the fact that it only happens once in a while is what makes it an enjoyable 'high' to begin with.

Thread Information