Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Guitarzan's fat loss adventure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    So far so good, two days in a row of cardio...lol
    30 mins on elliptical both days, legs are sore! Need to up my calories, I always tend to starve myself for a couple days when I first start a fat loss deal. I'm good at winging it when it comes to how much and what to eat when recomping or bulking, but never have been good at dialing it in for fat loss, without losing muscle. Probably gonna shoot for something like a 50/30/20, p/c/f
    That's the same split for macros I'm 7sing dropped almost 20lb in the last 18 days.

I'm doing 5 miles on bike fasted upon waking and 5 miles before and after workout

Some days I'll skip am fasted cardio, but I make sure to get in the before and after miles

I'm eating all carbs pre and post.

My Cal's are at 2200 daily

I know, not enough whatever, but I know what works for me. I spill 9ver too much with excess Cal's.
    guitarzan likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    That's the same split for macros I'm 7sing dropped almost 20lb in the last 18 days.

I'm doing 5 miles on bike fasted upon waking and 5 miles before and after workout

Some days I'll skip am fasted cardio, but I make sure to get in the before and after miles

I'm eating all carbs pre and post.

My Cal's are at 2200 daily

I know, not enough whatever, but I know what works for me. I spill 9ver too much with excess Cal's.
    I'm doing fasted cardio in the mornings too, and plan to start riding my bike in the evenings, once I build up my endurance a little. This cardio crap is kicking my ass!
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I'm doing fasted cardio in the mornings too, and plan to start riding my bike in the evenings, once I build up my endurance a little. This cardio crap is kicking my ass!
    Cardio sucks ass.

I can't even do it unless I get a TV in front of me to distract ne from looking at clock

"Oh fuck, it's only been 5 minutes"

Lol

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Cardio sucks ass.

I can't even do it unless I get a TV in front of me to distract ne from looking at clock

"Oh fuck, it's only been 5 minutes"

Lol
    Yep. I usually change the settings on the machine ever 30 seconds. I may start with the resistance at 5, increase by 1 every 30 secs till I reach 20, then back it back down to 5, then wait a min or so and run it it back to 20. I steadily change it to keep me from getting bored
    Couchlockd likes this.

Thread Information