Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Guitarzan's fat loss adventure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Test and tren since January, but only been running tren at 200 a week. I've been on test for about 5 years. I seem to do better on eca for fat loss, but may swap to clen for the anti catabolic effect.

I dont know my tdee, dont know how to calculate it, guess I probably need to look into the that. I am doing fasted, hit cardio in the morning. I'm probably gonna try to wing it on the meals, I really hate counting and tracking macros. I'm doing much better on my diet, that and adding cardio I think is gonna make a big impact. I'f that doesnt get me there, then I'll do the macro thing
    Tarzan you know I'm a fan and want the best for you. 200mg tren a week for 6 months? You are not a spring chicken anymore. Keep an eye on your inside. Get some labs for liver function etc ...
    There is a simple TDEE calculator on line just Google it and punch in your numbers then subtact 500 that would be your target. Once you track for awhile it gets easier. Let me know if you want help.
    Family_guy likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Tarzan you know I'm a fan and want the best for you. 200mg tren a week for 6 months? You are not a spring chicken anymore. Keep an eye on your inside. Get some labs for liver function etc ...
    There is a simple TDEE calculator on line just Google it and punch in your numbers then subtact 500 that would be your target. Once you track for awhile it gets easier. Let me know if you want help.
    I know what you mean, but that's 2-3 times less than what most folks take, and much less toxic than orals. Recently got bw, looked real good. Some of the guys 3 month cycles I see on here are far more toxic. Thanks for help, I will definitely be taking you up on that, once I realized winging it dont work...lol
    bethdoth likes this.

Thread Information