Like Tree71Likes

Thread: My past life before the fitness industry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I think I'm going to finish seminary and go back to being a pastor (still run my little fitness empire).. I'm going to be the baddest ass biggest most jacked and tattooed preacher ever . I'm done with myself , I've accomplished a lot, time to help others as best I can (and I don't mean being some church boy , I'm not that at all . just being a man and preaching the truth of life. nothing more)

I'm tired of the self struggle
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I think I'm going to finish seminary and go back to being a pastor (still run my little fitness empire).. I'm going to be the baddest ass biggest most jacked and tattooed preacher ever . I'm done with myself , I've accomplished a lot, time to help others as best I can (and I don't mean being some church boy , I'm not that at all . just being a man and preaching the truth of life. nothing more)

Your struggle will never end, Paul.

Accept the drive as the discontent. You are a pastor here.

Positivity flows from you brother. Just dont let life make your decisions.

You make you decisions solitary. Stay hard and move. The world will adapt, not you. You are on a mission and a badass. This path is yours.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs

Never forget who you are. Maybe I am the voice of satan, but you are a lot more than a disciple.

Just my opinion, but God loves us because of the art we create from our own free will. An extension of himself...

You are a leader though.
    You will do well at whatever you choose.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-13-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, the not so legal part of the fitness industry will get you that house cash paid

Only prob is that you’ll never know how long it will last

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    I think I'm going to finish seminary and go back to being a pastor

I was half-considering going down the pastor road. . . but I stopped going to church two or three months ago after too many bad experiences.

For the time being I'm trying to move away from faith, and immerse myself more in the grim reality of life, as I don't think I'll ever come to terms with the suicide of my exgf if I keep trying to focus on the supernatural. I think focusing on faith right now would hinder me in facing death (my own and others').
    Gallowmere likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I was half-considering going down the pastor road. . . but I stopped going to church two or three months ago after too many bad experiences.

For the time being I'm trying to move away from faith, and immerse myself more in the grim reality of life, as I don't think I'll ever come to terms with the suicide of my exgf if I keep trying to focus on the supernatural. I think focusing on faith right now would hinder me in facing death (my own and others').
    This kind of thing is where I always recommend someone read the book Tea Time With the Reaper. It’s also available in an audiobook style for free as the first episode of the Tea Time With the Reaper podcast.

Our culture sucks at talking about, preparing for and handling death.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

In the end my hand will be waiting for you for all the shit you've done. Time flies and I will collect. The innocent cry for your rebuke and time passes....
    Attachment 177764
    Cuz and Mooseman33 like this.

Thread Information