Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Class personified GH. Now we’re going there, really? WTF, get ahold of yourself.
    lol, I was just trying to get kinky with you .. geesh lighten up
    The road likes this.

"I have a dream , I hope will come true, that your here with me and I'm here with you.. I wish that the earth, sea and sky up above will send me someone to love"

you are all lacking in quotes .. come on guys start to think and listen.. I've quoted shit from everywhere and made up tons of my own quotes as well . diversify yourself . start thinking . quote and contemplate.. Roads was a genius for making this thread
    The road likes this.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." Sir Isaac Newton

“It's rather easy to shine in the light,
    but to glow in the dark...
    that's mastery!” ― Rick Beneteau

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm.’” Jake Remington

everyone knows this one. its classic
    "If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there. You must go beyond them." Bruce Lee

" Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority, still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it " John Dalberg-Acton

“I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”
    Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

“Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. If the mind is willing, the flesh could go on and on without many things.
    Sun Tzu

ok here is maybe a good one for you guys .. guess this quote but don't google it. lets see who knows it.

"I transfer from reality into a living death... with God and Satan at my side I turn darkness into light"
    The road likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." Sir Isaac Newton

“It's rather easy to shine in the light,
    but to glow in the dark...
    that's mastery!” ― Rick Beneteau

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm.’” Jake Remington

everyone knows this one. its classic
    "If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there. You must go beyond them." Bruce Lee

" Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority, still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it " John Dalberg-Acton

“I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”

“Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. If the mind is willing, the flesh could go on and on without many things.
    Sun Tzu

Anybody that quotes Frankenstein is damn alright by me.
    The road, Too-$mall and XnavyHMCS like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Typical with The Road threads. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fuck you kindly sir.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok here is maybe a good one for you guys .. guess this quote but don't google it. lets see who knows it.

"I transfer from reality into a living death... with God and Satan at my side I turn darkness into light"
    ok no one guessed it so here it is and tell me if this 20 year old video still makes sense today

The road likes this.

I’ll stick with quotes from road, he makes more sense (and that kinda scares me)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-603d441d-58a7-4afa-9e2b-f8ebd2dcfae7.jpg  
    The road likes this.

I’ll stick with quotes from road, he makes more sense (and that kinda scares me)
    scares you cause he is fbi and he will likely come to your house and duct tape your mouth closed tomorrow at 6pm.. the whole tree thing is just a hobby
    The road likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow.
    brilliant .. had a man send me a pic of his smile months ago going through some shit times right now and I saved that pic and sent it back to him yesterday . reminding him that he actually reminded me to smile. he's the warrior going through the shit the battle..
    but its not about the battle itself but the rivers you cross to get there that count.
    a good dude a member here.
    Capebuffalo and The road like this.

scares you cause he is fbi and he will likely come to your house and duct tape your mouth closed tomorrow at 6pm.. the whole tree thing is just a hobby
    Lol. I’m actually thinking of paying him a visit when I am officially retired (with his permission of course) and provide some free labor (as long as I don’t die) and train with him and grab a steak and some brews. I’m quite sincere about that and the idea just popped up this morning as it occurred to me how much he reminds me of a good friend I knew 40 years ago.
    The road likes this.

Lol. I’m actually thinking of paying him a visit when I am officially retired (with his permission of course) and provide some free labor (as long as I don’t die) and train with him and grab a steak and some brews. I’m quite sincere about that and the idea just popped up this morning as it occurred to me how much he reminds me of a good friend I knew 40 years ago.
    6pm ,, look into it. thats when shit comes down.

but your good just playing and trolling a bit just to get you to think a bit.. nothing wrong with thinking right
    The road likes this.

6pm ,, look into it. thats when shit comes down.

but your good just playing and trolling a bit just to get you to think a bit.. nothing wrong with thinking right
    Absolutely have zero idea of what you are saying GH

Absolutely have zero idea of what you are saying GH
    it doesn't matter ,, was actually a bit of a side point joke to obs mainly, not you

it doesn't matter ,, was actually a bit of a side point joke to obs mainly, not you
    Go easy GH . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-b7f1aecf-0989-455e-aff9-b4e625331d9f.jpg  
    GearHeaded likes this.

Go easy GH . . . .

well unfortunately cause of all this Covid bullshit and my business being shut down for 3 months and losing 56k in revenue and all my income... its only cheap whisky for me right now
    Too-$mall and Proximal like this.

well unfortunately cause of all this Covid bullshit and my business being shut down for 3 months and losing 56k in revenue and all my income... its only cheap whisky for me right now
    In all sincerity, sorry dude - you better know I mean that. Personally, when I drink to get dumb or relaxed, I figure why waste the $ on good stuff. You ever come out here, let’s have a great dinner and drink some very good stuff. It would be my pleasure. What’s up for tonight, anything special?
    GearHeaded likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    This ones for The Road.

“There’s a place called the rain forest that truly sucks ass. Let’s cut it all down and get rid of it fast”
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    This ones for The Road.

“There’s a place called the rain forest that truly sucks ass. Let’s cut it all down and get rid of it fast”
    You can’t beat South Park, but I’ll call you and raise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-e3c417e1-c6d2-44e7-a893-9999368f5f98.jpg  
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

“How old where you when you realized the Y in your girl was silent?” - Me
    The road likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    "Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you. If you do not take care of your gear, your gear will fuck you, and probably get you killed."

Lt. Riley, shouted out on a cold December day, Coronado, California...
    The road likes this.

This ones for The Road.

Lmao I love the message!

"Caring sells"

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ok no one guessed it so here it is and tell me if this 20 year old video still makes sense today

that is a dope ass song. added to metal playlist.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 06-08-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

life is filled with suffering , we cannot escape it .. but its how we deal with the suffering that makes us who we are and defines our character

“The best way to get over a chick is to get under a new one”
    C27H40O3 and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    "did you guys see the size of that chicken?" - young guns (one of the characters while trippin' on 'shrooms or peyote or something)

"i'll take manhattan in a garbage bag with latin written on it that says 'it's hard to give a shit these days'" - lou reed, 'romeo had juliette', new york

"joey, do you like movies about gladiators?" - captain oveur, airplane
    #1 steve!
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Did you guys see the size of that chicken?" - Young Guns (one of the characters while trippin' on 'shrooms or peyote or something)

"I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag with Latin written on it that says 'It's hard to give a shit these days'" - Lou Reed, 'Romeo had Juliette', New York

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?" - Captain Oveur, Airplane

“Are we in the spirit world Chavez”??
    Cylon357 and The road like this.

“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.” - Christopher Walken “The Funeral”
    GearHeaded and The road like this.

You live to learn how to deal and move on . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LIFE quotes WITH the ROAD-d37a5bae-4baa-4eb1-9cb2-a64716af04e4.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.” - Christopher Walken “The Funeral”
    interesting quote..

however I'd change it a bit.
    if I do something wrong its because I did not act on the grace already bestowed upon me... if the world stinks its because I lacked the senses for smelling and seeing all things that are good.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    You live to learn how to deal and move on . . .
    That pretty much sums up life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Too-$mall likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Everything in life is mind over matter, if you dont mind, it dont matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Gf is pist at me after going over texts from my ex wife, fml" -obs
    Cylon357 and Test Monsterone like this.

Who is OBS?

:P
    OBSolete
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Who is OBS?

:P
    An outdated square body style of Ford that unfortunately can’t be found in this part of the country anymore without being at least 40% rust. Fucking one day you’d have a pin head sized bubble in your rear fender and six weeks later you could put your head through the rust holes in the fenders.

They also sported some of the better engines from the era. The 7.3 Powerstroke which I think is fair to say was comparable to the Cummins 5.9s of the same era. The 460 V8 had some serious cool factor too back when gas was free.
    Cylon357 and The road like this.

An outdated square body style of Ford that unfortunately can’t be found in this part of the country anymore without being at least 40% rust. Fucking one day you’d have a pin head sized bubble in your rear fender and six weeks later you could put your head through the rust holes in the fenders.

They also sported some of the better engines from the era. The 7.3 Powerstroke which I think is fair to say was comparable to the Cummins 5.9s of the same era. The 460 V8 had some serious cool factor too back when gas was free.
    I just gave my 7.3 powerstroke in a 95 OBS to a friend.

Only because I knew he would fix it rather than junk it or steal parts. Cant just watch over a decade of your life become a donor especially when you are the one who built it.
    Cylon357 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

"You'll be surprised the shit that comes out in the wash."

-ken in speaking of bad decisions and consequences.

"I work two full time jobs and on my way to my second job I stop and grab a couple beers. Thats the happiest I am drinking those beers alone in my truck on the way."

-Ken, after his wife who worked with him, cheated with another employee of the plant.

Ken later remarried his ex wife who he met before the cheater.

I wonder if he was surprised at the shit that came out in the wash.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t let the past remind us of what we are not now.

CSN&Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

another one for the road

""Oh take your time , don't live too fast ... troubles will come and troubles will pass.. and don't forget brother there is someone up above, and be a simple kind of man , someone you can love and understand..
    forget your lust for the rich mans gold.. all you need is in your own Soul"
    The road and Test Monsterone like this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information