Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: craving alcohol (quarantine)

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Right now I almost feel like I deserve to chain-smoke a pack of 20 Marlboro Lights while I drink six 500ml cans of beer.

I'm gonna try hold out for as long as I can.

Now was the perfect time to go on Var... I'm taking 50mg per day along with Clen 40mcg. It might be the Var that has lowered my sex drive (although it might just be psychological).
    i would rec atleast a e vape with ejuice that does not have vite added (thats main issue you hear on vaping issues, so yes it can be worse than smoking, but it can also be much better imo, its not that simple as worse or not, some ejuice is very dirty to top it off, aside from the added vite)I use the same place for last 2 or 3 yrs , (ex cheating lyng fiance really fucked me up, only now getting out of the PTSD of many things related to... yeahh.)
    pm me if anything i will link you, he has his made and has been good, hes mostly shipping now though.
    try not to smoke buddy.
    also I find cannabis very nice at times, with a pinch of lavender in it. or my shatter vape pen.

as for drinking... honestly a couple a day is no biggie IMO (i know some hate on that but), but if you are the type to go from 1 or 2 to 6 and shots etc, avoid, . make a chamomile tea

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Well, considering how many alcoholics there are in the world, myself included, alcohol is unfortunately an “essential “.
    and going cold turkey could kill you. I was doing a bunch of research and now know its more dangerous to just stop, than cocaine or heroin! df!
    It is definitely essential sadly. plus hospitals would have alot more issues with people in this area, and make the spread of covid19 likely worse.

I have been in isolation 7 weeks now, fucking sucks! Thankfully I have been staying with some family and we all are staying in except for store/supplies. but its still drivin me a bit nutty... a guy can only play soomany games or be on netflix.

STAY STRONG ALL!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    with this cunting virus mate....
    Never would I think of hearing these words together
    Booz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Proximal is offline Banned
    I was told the first 2 days could be bad, but it dragged on for 2 weeks. Next time, I stick to my guns, no flu shot.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I was told the first 2 days could be bad, but it dragged on for 2 weeks. Next time, I stick to my guns, no flu shot.
    I've never had the flu shot myself.

now witht his crazy crap going on i would try to keep an open mind after time has passed though. Im not anti-vax , but not pro either.. it depends on things. but its definitely not like having a fuking glass of water.... What pisses me off is how its pushed on people like its a vitc tab, or how you are treated if you say you don't do vaccinations or decline to, like its absurd to even worry or question it.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed, mixed bag for me. I remember when my boys were born. The amount of vax they wanted to give to give them at once was insane. Every thing we read said space them out. The nurses looked at us like we were crazy for breaking up their protocol. Like you said, it’s not like it’s fucking gummy bears. There’s proof they can cause autism and other awful complications. I’m not anti vaccine either but please don’t try and minimize the potential for bad shit to happen.

I was anti flu shot forever, like you Prox the one time I had it, it made sick as a a dog and the PIP was worse than any hi octane gear I’ve ever run. I didn’t get one for years. Fast forward to 2015 and I ended up with H1N1 (thanks for nothing New Orleans) my family was all fine...they had gotten their flu shots. I started getting them again last year. Still on the damn fence though.

I work for big pharma...I know their agenda. It’s like taking drunk driving statistics from Anheuser Busch, always question the source

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I've never had the flu shot myself.

now witht his crazy crap going on i would try to keep an open mind after time has passed though. Im not anti-vax , but not pro either.. it depends on things. but its definitely not like having a fuking glass of water.... What pisses me off is how its pushed on people like its a vitc tab, or how you are treated if you say you don't do vaccinations or decline to, like its absurd to even worry or question it.

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Well I still haven't had alcohol or bought a pack of cigarettes. Might actually make it through lockdown unscathed.
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Well I still haven't had alcohol or bought a pack of cigarettes. Might actually make it through lockdown unscathed.
    A big congrats! Nice willpower & dedication!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information