Like Tree852Likes

Thread: This Will Be My last Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    So, apparently my 1st post was far from my last - I really couldn’t believe in miracles like this. . . Well, sure do now. . . Heading into week four post embo procedure - just got my root canal done yesterday - shit, a root canal seems like a straight walk in the park compared to what I was going through just 3+ weeks ago

Walking daily, lifting 10 Lb weights daily - diet is what I would call 100% - perfect liquid intake daily, all neuro type supplements are tripled(if it helps 1% it’s well worth it), started taking potassium and kelp to help rid my body of the radiation that I received from all the cat scans and mega amounts of xrays

Sitting at right under 210 Lbs as of this am

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0958A118-0216-4C14-8DB6-582F571793F8.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	632.3 KB 
ID:	179701
    You look great!!!! All you guys look great and I keep getting fatter.
    I asked the Dr to speed up the process and complained he is going to slow to get my T4 adjusted. I told him that I didn’t care if he overshot and then brought it back. He doesn’t think the same. LOL
    You keep doing what you are doing because it is working!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You look great!!!! All you guys look great and I keep getting fatter.
    I asked the Dr to speed up the process and complained he is going to slow to get my T4 adjusted. I told him that I didn’t care if he overshot and then brought it back. He doesn’t think the same. LOL
    You keep doing what you are doing because it is working!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do 10x more work rn(not physical by any means) to keep myself together - but, at this point what I do have to say is that it just means this much more to me. . . . More than 1/2 of the time since my procedure was done, I have near no appetite & feel a tad nauseous most of the time - I just make myself eat. I know what I need to eat & when - so, I push that shit down. . . . .

I feel like this thing looks, but days seem to be feelin better - one @ a time

Name:	92053DC1-A513-4557-A75C-330CDF0D22BC.jpeg 
Views:	113 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	179702

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I do 10x more work rn(not physical by any means) to keep myself together - but, at this point what I do have to say is that it just means this much more to me. . . . More than 1/2 of the time since my procedure was done, I have near no appetite & feel a tad nauseous most of the time - I just make myself eat. I know what I need to eat & when - so, I push that shit down. . . . .

I feel like this thing looks, but days seem to be feelin better - one @ a time

Name:	92053DC1-A513-4557-A75C-330CDF0D22BC.jpeg 
Views:	113 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	179702
    Looks like a late series T class .They run better when they're broken in; just like a Kord MG.

I'm proud of you for incorporating the supps. Are you cleared for the weights yet. I know it's less than you're used to, but I wasn't expecting that for a few more weeks.

Man, you have gone a complete 180° from when you made your original post. I think I can safely say we were all in a state of shock, because if I recall correctly you thought the wicked head pain was related to a dental problem?

I know getting root canal done was a relief. Frigging dental pain can go from nagging to f-in blindingly ass horrible at the drop of a hat.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-09-2020 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Autocorrect f-ed me....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information