Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Mother fucking cigarettes

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had a 19 year old as a helper years back , same shit always sick, bronchitis to where he almost died and still wouldn’t tell the doctors he vaped. Funny thing he wen back to cigarettes and felt much better. Dumb kid, drove me crazy.

That’s when I realized how doomed we were when this generation got all say in things.
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Worst advise EVER! At least once every couple of weeks, I do bronchoscopies on 20-year-olds due to fibrosis from vaping. Chest CT's show ground-glass opacities. Sound familiar? It's the same type of lung injury we're seeing in COVID patients - I've seen two kids die from this over the past 2 years. I've never seen a 20-year-old die from smoking cigarettes. You can tell me all day long about how they were probably smoking some UGL equivalent cartridges with extra shit in them - ie, Vit E ace..blah blah blah. I'm calling bullshit. Justify it all you want, but I see it on the regular and you don't.
    slfmade and Mdrock98 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Damn Dude. Be careful with those edibles. If you're not used to them, they can get super intense and last for hours.
    I hate them, make me feel very drunk almost and if I eat a little I don’t feel anything. I’ll stick to straight up smoking, concentrate on my tongue or shrooms.

I’ll smoke them enjoy a nice normal brownie.
    Mooseman33 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That’s when I realized how doomed we were when this generation got all say in things.

This is what was said about the last generation & the previous

Although, it does seem to hold much more weight this time around

I hit the Vapes every time we have youngins around - they always have that shit on em. One rip of that shit & I feel like I smoked 1/2 a cigarette in one drag < that's gotta b good for you Yet, they won't smoke cigarettes because they taste like crap - oh wth
    BG likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    On a side note - How many cigarettes a day is 2 many? I mean seriously - - - - Some days, I go completely without - some days, I'll have 1-3

I doubt this question has any form of real answer tho
    Other than smoking, what's different about the days you do smoke vs. the days you don't smoke?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Worst advise EVER! At least once every couple of weeks, I do bronchoscopies on 20-year-olds due to fibrosis from vaping. Chest CT's show ground-glass opacities. Sound familiar? It's the same type of lung injury we're seeing in COVID patients - I've seen two kids die from this over the past 2 years. I've never seen a 20-year-old die from smoking cigarettes. You can tell me all day long about how they were probably smoking some UGL equivalent cartridges with extra shit in them - ie, Vit E ace..blah blah blah. I'm calling bullshit. Justify it all you want, but I see it on the regular and you don't.
    I gotta agree. When the material is heated and vaporized, there's no telling what other chemicals are released by the pen itself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I gotta agree. When the material is heated and vaporized, there's no telling what other chemicals are released by the pen itself.
    It’s not just about chemicals. The fact is, inhaling any kind of particulates tends to be problematic, and it’s unavoidable with most any kind of element.
    Frankly, even without that, I’m not convinced that inhaling a shitload of concentrated anything isn’t harmful over time.
    N=1, but had a friend switch from smoking to vaping almost 15 years ago when it first started taking off. Always mixed his own liquids using bases from a sterile lab, etc. Still got diagnosed with COPD this year.
    He’d been a smoker for about six years, vaped for almost three times as long, so the time differences between the two are what convinced me that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Other than smoking, what's different about the days you do smoke vs. the days you don't smoke?
    Depends, usually stress - or, it just depends - some days, I'll wanna just light one off - it's def a deeply rooted habit - come on, on/off for 25 years

2nd to my drinking - same shit, I have been drinking alcohol regularly for 2 decades

I smoke weed now too, and I did up until the age of 18 or so - then I dropped it for about 15 years

BG
    . 1This is what was said about the last generations 2Yet, they won't smoke cigarettes because they taste like crap - oh wth
    1 The world has gotten worst every generation

2 They will meet up with a complete stranger in a parking lot and fuck though

Blog Entries

Oh yeah. . . Who knows where anything will go at this point

And, is that really a bad thing? i mean seriously - Not my thing atm, but hey - people change. . . . Lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I hate them, make me feel very drunk almost and if I eat a little I don’t feel anything. I’ll stick to straight up smoking, concentrate on my tongue or shrooms.

I’ll smoke them enjoy a nice normal brownie.
    I ate a cookie I got from a dispensary before. I don't know the dosing of the cookie, but it was for multiple doses. I ended up thinking I was no rookie and so I ate the whole cookie, drank a glass of milk and took a nap. It was so intense, it woke me from a sound sleep to take me on one of those nightmare rides.

#2 means that dating got a lot cheaper.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Again - anyone got any sort of answer to this > what will smoking a pack a month do? in theory

Mdrock98 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Again - anyone got any sort of answer to this > what will smoking a pack a month do? in theory
    A pack a month? Wow. That’s like barley smoking bro. Nothing really imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrock98 View Post
    A pack a month? Wow. That’s like barley smoking bro. Nothing really imho.

Yeah, I'm weird af - but, whatever works

Since I been back from my icu stay 6 weeks ago, I have gone through one full pack & I think I have about a dozen left in my other one

It's what I figure, look at all the fires here close by. Our sky looks like shit again & we breathe this crap all day long.

^^^^ Hope that helps, <Samson>.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So here's the deal and I hate even saying this because I'm afraid it may encourage people to play the odds but in an effort to be completely straight with you guys here's the deal. ONLY 10% of smokers will ever get lung cancer. I found this shocking when I first learned it as I would have assumed it to be much higher. So you have a 1 in 10 chance of waking up one day with lung cancer. However, 90% of lung cancer is caused by smoking and unfortunately it's rarely diagnosed until late stages. There have been multiple times I've seen people diagnosed and dead with 1-2 weeks - and it's often a pretty miserable death. But we can't just think about lung cancer. For every smoking death, there are 30+ people living with awful chronic conditions caused or exacerbated by smoking. COPD, renal disease, heart disease, diabetes, STROKE (looking at you Samson). Smoking also wreaks havoc on your immune system putting you at risk of other communicable diseases (TB, pneumonia, COVID). On average smokers live about 10 years less than non smokers...but you're not the average run of the mill patient, Samson.

It seems to be luck of the draw when it comes to these diseases.

What makes smoking so dangerous is it's systemic effects in the body and why I would be concerned for you Samson. You are very blessed you came out of your ordeal on top. That being said, you're still at a higher risk for stroke. Systemically, one cigarette can still cause vasculature inflammation, increase in HR and BP and clot formation. Given your recent medical issues, your biggest concern is now throwing a clot. I'd hate to see you stroke out on us.

My wife is hollering for me to get in there and hit that...who am I kidding, she needs helps with something way less entertaining.. so, I'm gonna cut this short....short for me...and say if I was your doc I'd tell you to stop all together.
    Last edited by slfmade; 08-29-2020 at 10:20 AM.

^^^ I agree with slfmade. Just the increase in arterial stiffness would be enough for me; especially after the ordeal you dealt with

I posted 4:legit links above. At least read this one out of the four, please:

https://ctri.wisc.edu/2016/12/07/is-...20to%20stiffen

Blog Entries
    What makes smoking so dangerous is it's systemic effects in the body and why I would be concerned for you Samson. You are very blessed you came out of your ordeal on top. That being said, you're still at a higher risk for stroke. Systemically, one cigarette can still cause vasculature inflammation, increase in HR and BP and clot formation. Given your recent medical issues, you're biggest concern is now throwing a clot. I'd hate to see you stroke out on us.

This is what my concern is - some form added stroke risk

Every intra arterial procedure I have is a stroke risk - adding anything to aid that, really doesn't seem beneficial

Before my recent shit here, I def gave a fuck a lot less about my 102 smokes a day

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is what my concern is - some form added stroke risk

Every intra arterial procedure I have is a stroke risk - adding anything to aid that, really doesn't seem beneficial

Before my recent shit here, I def gave a fuck a lot less about my 102 smokes a day
    Yeah buddy. Your goal needs to be BP control, HR control, and inflammation control. Smoking, even if one cigarette, will temporarily increase all of these. And this applies to more than smoking.. even stuff that is normally good for you. I don't know if you do HIIT for cardio, but if you do, I'd temporarily give that shit up in favor of low to moderate intensity cardio. I'd cut out as much sugar as possible...imo sugar and it's inflammatory properties are worse for atherosclerosis than cholesterol. I think cholesterol on its own is overblown in the absence of sugars damaging effects, but that's a different conversation for a different day. If you continue cycling, even HRT really, I'd get more frequent labs checking rbc's, hct, hgb, and platelets. Obviously, keep your blood sugar in check too. I just realized I'm off in a different tangent...stop smoking!
    < <Samson> > and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah buddy. Your goal needs to be BP control, HR control, and inflammation control. Smoking, even if one cigarette, will temporarily increase all of these. And this applies to more than smoking.. even stuff that is normally good for you. I don't know if you do HIIT for cardio, but if you do, I'd temporarily give that shit up in favor of low to moderate intensity cardio. I'd cut out as much sugar as possible...imo sugar and it's inflammatory properties are worse for atherosclerosis than cholesterol. I think cholesterol on its own is overblown in the absence of sugars damaging effects, but that's a different conversation for a different day. If you continue cycling, even HRT really, I'd get more frequent labs checking rbc's, hct, hgb, and platelets. Obviously, keep your blood sugar in check too. I just realized I'm off in a different tangent...stop smoking!

At this point, I'm done with the hospital living for a while. . . . I don't know if/when I will go back in for another angiogram

Cigarettes, well - I call that my worst habit currently. I quit all drugs aside from weed, the roids are prob as bad as my small smoking habit. . . But, at least they make me feel & look good

I'll stop after this pack. . . . Lol

Nah, I know I just won't pick up one day - today wasn't it. . .

Smoking Vs Roids < that'd be a good one

Mdrock98 is offline New Member
    I don’t think roids are just as bad. Everytime I think about ciggs I always think about cardio, running, boxing and if I continue to smoke I’ll end up a slothful fat ass because I can’t workout and smoke. It will eventually catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you can stand to smoke cigarettes from a month old pack. After a few days, they'd get so stale.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I don't know how you can stand to smoke cigarettes from a month old pack. After a few days, they'd get so stale.
    Shit tastes the same to me

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Shit tastes the same to me
    I never notice any change in the taste, but for whatever reason, stale cigs always give me a nasty headache after a few of them.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I never notice any change in the taste, but for whatever reason, stale cigs always give me a nasty headache after a few of them.
    True, sometimes - depends on how stale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information