Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Are stricter gun laws, BANS coming to the land of the free?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    And she's bat shit crazy.

I've found the crazy ones to be much more fun in the sack.

Who says she's good for nothing?
    C'mon, I don't like the lady's political values or thought process, but you don't have to go there with it.

I mean how can you ever expect to be respected if you aren't respectful of others?

You have just sunk to the level and tactics of the ultra-progressive. I hope you're happy.

Edit: Think on that for a while, Hugh. Seriously.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-08-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Hughinn likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    C'mon, I don't like the lady's political values or thought process, but you don't have to go there with it.

I mean how can you ever expect to be respected if you aren't respectful of others?

You have just sunk to the level and tactics of the ultra-progressive. I hope you're happy.

Edit: Think on that for a while, Hugh. Seriously.
    I thought about it.

And you're right. Just because I don't agree with her political views, doesn't give me the right to make those kinds of statements about her. Or anyone else for that matter.

I should've been more tasteful and less suggestive. I don't like it when progressive people do that to others. And I did sink to that level.

My comments about her in the sack were immature and totally inappropriate. My apologies for posting it here like I did.

I do still believe she's a lunatic though. Because of the crazy stuff she says and pushes. And I won't apologize for that, I can't. But I do respect her convictions, even if I disagree.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-08-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information