Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
Man your tuff ...... lol ! I think I have pick up that you are a rehab devil ! Not sure I am even to that point . As I was sharing with another member earlier . Easily distracted by a couple of post on here (Helping my mind like you would not believe - stimulates use of the southern language , lol) I am about to do my 2 1/10 - that is 2/10's of a mile old man walk around the neighborhood ...... 1/10 mile no rest I am ashamed to admit but only 6 mths ago I could not crawl the the bathroom or shower so this is part of the baby steps BS ! Then to Shhhhhhh Planet Fitness and my abdomen vacuum exercises and girly weight and band routine .

Now for the really good stuff . I go back to the internal surgeon to find out why I have so much gas all the time (only had 10in of lower intestines removed and reattached) Why my belly bloats so much when on 4 meals a day and very tight food intake . Also many trips to the toilet daily . Back Injection went great from this past Tues. I am 6ft tall again and no limp . But really curious about recovery time if I choose to have separated ab muscles reattached - something diticulation women who have c-sections have this and they are told to diet and do vacuum exercises . That is the SUPER HARD way so I will see . Still packing to move this weekend .

Also working on tow vehicle I am going to send you pix of ! You probably see them in CA , but I have never seen one close to this one in the southeast ! A 2000 Honda CR-V with a 4in lift and 30in tires with 2in wheel spacers and cut out fender wells and flares added . Not to mention all the other upgrades like built out the ass off road auto tranny and 2009 Honda Element Differential , struts , reworked heads and may be turboed by the time we get out there . You can see it on my FB page .
I’m not all that far in front of you with the walking distance Buzz. When I first started again post-Covid. Less than a mile was messing me up.

You know, my whole life I’ve been a fighter/worker. I’m just willing to outwork the next guy if I have to because nothing seemed to come natural to me. And now with Father Time staring me down in the mirror every day, well I’ll out work that mfr too.

Could it be Irritable Bowel Syndrome? For me, if my stomach swells it will be from ascites due to liver failure and I’ll be saying my goodbyes here (and everywhere else for that matter).

My wife worked with plenty of those females when she was a therapist, in fact one of her co-workers/friends had the surgery done.

Will check out FB next, just cooling off after working out. Looking forward to seeing that beast!