Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: The worst thing about using gear.

Hughinn is offline Banned

The worst thing about using gear.

So to me,

The worst thing about using gear is that I'm literally a perpetual hard on.

It's fun at first. But now it's not so fun.

I must have sex at least once or twice every day.

Dolly has been fantastic in accommodation of my needs. But her patience is wearing thin. She's getting irritated and sore.

I'm lucky enough to have a B team. But she's irrated too. Last time I was with her, she tried to fall down, and I held her up to finish, and she hasn't been the same sweet gal since. She won't give anything up at all right now. She said I was a rude asshole, refuses to even meet up or talk, And dolly is at her limit. She's been riding, suckling etc twice a day for awhile and is done for a bit. They've both done great. But dammit. I'm so horny.

Does anyone have a remedy to cope with this?
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    So to me,

Dolly has been fantastic in accommodation of my needs. But her patience is wearing thin. She's getting irritated and sore.

I'm lucky enough to have a B team. But she's irrated too. Last time I was with her, she tried to fall down, and I held her up to finish, and she hasn't been the same sweet gal since. She won't give anything up at all right now. She said I was a rude asshole, refuses to even meet up or talk, And dolly is at her limit. She's been riding, suckling etc twice a day for awhile and is done for a bit. They've both done great. But dammit. I'm so horny.

With consent of my wife, I have outside assistance . The beauty is no strings attached, yet you can still create a bit of a bond after time to make it feel more genuine.
    Hughinn likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’re never satisfied with the gains and will resort to using more compounds and higher dosages.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The worst part about gear is coming off or if your like some of us feeling guilty about not coming off...
    Cuz, Fluidic Kimbo, BG and 4 others like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    The worst is when you're on a cycle and you're horny as fuck and your dick is limp as fuck.

Oh, that type of worst? With tren , I had such nice results, but felt like utter crap. Then when the cycle was over I was amazed at how good I was feeling off of it. But, just as quickly wanted to feel the gains again. Have waited till this covid crap was over to try round 2.
    Booz and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    The worst is when you're on a cycle and you're horny as fuck and your dick is limp as fuck.
    Deca crushed me. Tren got me harder than granite but took forever to cum.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hello Mr Hand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hello Mr Hand!!!

With all respect to you as a woman (old school), on tren my hand and arm got exhausted . “Is this thing broke or something, what the hell is going on?”
    Hughinn likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dez nuts hurt if I forget my HCG . Doc now has me taking more and more. I can say that with me anyways, HCG helps me finish. But I do agress, I am always horney. Fuck i can get done having sex and still want to jerk off an hour later. No team B for me.

On the wife note, I got my wife to do a blood test and she got on the HRT pellets. She is not as horney as I am. Our kids, now adults, know not to walk in the house without letting us know they are coming over. If they stay here and our bedroom door is closed, they now knock.......and wait to be told to come in.
    wango and Hughinn like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    With all respect to you as a woman (old school), on tren my hand and arm got exhausted . “Is this thing broke or something, what the hell is going on?”
    Hello Mr Hands
    wango and tarmyg like this.

On the wife note, I got my wife to do a blood test and she got on the HRT pellets. She is not as horney as I am. Our kids, now adults, know not to walk in the house without letting us know they are coming over. If they stay here and our bedroom door is closed, they now knock.......and wait to be told to come in.[/QUOTE]
    How does she like the petllets? My wife’s on sub q injections test cyp 20mgs weekly and LOVES it.
    Hughinn likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The worst is when you took a little too much adex and caber and you got the girl of your dreams in front of you DTF and you can't get it up. While you're failing, you're trying to think if it's deca dick or that you crashed you estrogens too far.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 05-05-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Oh god that sounds miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hello Mr Hands
    Always appreciate you GGR! Sincerely, thank you. Is it a dude thing, I’m right hand dominate, I’ve tried left, but it doesn’t feel “right”. I hope that once again you will forgive my stupidness, I’m hoping you know, that I mean no disrespect.
    Last edited by wango; 05-05-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Always appreciate you GGR! Sincerely, thank you. Is it a dude thing, I’m right hand dominate, I’ve tried left, but it doesn’t feel “right”. I hope that once again you will forgive my stupidness, I’m hoping you know, that I mean no disrespect.
    You know they make automatic machines for that?

Last edited by Hughinn; 05-05-2021 at 10:17 PM.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You know they make automatic machines for that?
    Nah, old school.

Excellent point, you have a way with words.
    Hughinn likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    On the wife note, I got my wife to do a blood test and she got on the HRT pellets. She is not as horney as I am. Our kids, now adults, know not to walk in the house without letting us know they are coming over. If they stay here and our bedroom door is closed, they now knock.......and wait to be told to come in.
    How does she like the petllets? My wife’s on sub q injections test cyp 20mgs weekly and LOVES it.[/QUOTE]

She loves them. Total change in her in about every way. It's like she is 28 again. She has about the same response that I had when I got on TRT. More energy, feel better, sees more results in the gym and the bedroom life is amazing now.

She went in today for a check-up and is thinking about doing it again, just the amount she is going to do is in question. I travel a lot so if I am going to be gone, she is going to go a little less than before, if I am going to be close to home she is going to increase the dose.
    warchild likes this.

That’s awesome man. We have a few friends wives that got on testosterone and nothin but positive results. I’m happy it’s becoming more popular and accessible with women. My wife’s old PCP Wanted to give her some anti depressants. Hell no to that! Got her some labs and her total t was 17, so my awesome clinic started her on t, anavar and progesterone and now she gets compliments all the time at the gym how great she looks and what does she do. Hahah love HRT!

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post

She loves them. Total change in her in about every way. It's like she is 28 again. She has about the same response that I had when I got on TRT. More energy, feel better, sees more results in the gym and the bedroom life is amazing now.

She went in today for a check-up and is thinking about doing it again, just the amount she is going to do is in question. I travel a lot so if I am going to be gone, she is going to go a little less than before, if I am going to be close to home she is going to increase the dose.
    Is she having any sort of virilization effects at 20mg?

None and it’s been 1.5 years. I know women get scared of that with injections but I explained to her it doesn’t matter the route of administration testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. My buddy’s wife does 25mgs and same no androgenic effects at all.
    wango and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    None and it’s been 1.5 years. I know women get scared of that with injections but I explained to her it doesn’t matter the route of administration testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. My buddy’s wife does 25mgs and same no androgenic effects at all.
    These anecdotes need to get told to more women (and men). I had no idea how much women could tolerate.

But yeah I think all of us (women and men) were scared the first time we injected. I remember sitting on the toilet with a syringe for a half hour trying to talk myself in to it. Now, it's just a chore.
    warchild, wango, Chark and 2 others like this.

?.......
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-07-2021 at 08:31 PM.
    wango likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The worst is when you took a little too much adex and caber and you got the girl of your dreams in front of you DTF and you can't get it up. While you're failing, you're trying to think if it's deca dick or that you crashed you estrogens too far.
    And the more you think about it, the more it’s not gonna happen. Then next time you’re like “it better work, it better work, it better work.... but chilll don’t think about it... fuck it’s not working again, wtf.”
    Hughinn and Honkey_Kong like this.

I felt sorta compelled to explain my B team. So nobody thought I was a lying bastard or a manwhore. I don't cheat on my wife.

To sum it up. My B team is a friend of ours, I'll call her Amy. When her and my wife were both 19 and pregnant. Amy went to the doctor for a check up. Her husband at the time and she had only been married about a year. After the check up , Amy came out and her husband never picked her up. She used a pay phone, because nobody had cell phones back then to call my wife, her Best friend. When they got back to her apartment, they found out Amy's husband (who was 30 at the time. I had just turned 21) had cleaned the place out and left her with nothing but a mattress on the floor and 5 months pregnant.

Amy got past it. She never remarried and raised her son by herself with her mother and me and my wife. Got herself a degree from the community college and did pretty well.

But about a year after her son was born, and our first who was a daughter Amy and my wife were visiting and drinking daquiry drinks while I was grilling supper. I had to get up early for work the next morning so after supper, I made them a nice strong picture of margaritas , rolled them up a nice fat J and went to bed.

I found out later the two women were talking and Amy told my wife she hadn't had sex in more than six months. She'd had a few bad dating experiences and was done. I don't know if it was the booze or what, but my wife told her to go crawl in bed with me because I have an insanely high sex drive and was always ready , and told her it would be okay.

Well she did. I looked up when I woke and seen Amy naked crawling under the blankets and my wife standing at the door. She closed the door and it happened.

There was some fussing and stuff in the aftermath. And few hard discussions on everyone's part. Amy was very apologetic to my wife and explained it was difficult as a single woman because the men she gets with would often think because she had sex with them, they could suddenly show up at her place at odd hours, or call her work. Be mean to her son etc. So when my wife offered her me, with no strings, she took the offer (my wife is a very attractive woman, more attractive than Amy and when we were all, in school , I was well out of Amy's league, and we all knew it) I explained that when I seen her at the door and closed it, I thought that's what she wanted. There was alot if fussing and carrying on for awhile. But eventually it all calmed down.

After some time went by, one day my wife was on the phone when I got off work working a swing shift. About 10pm. She hung up the phone and told me to go see Amy. When I got to Amy's house she was very distressed. She had just went through a breakup and was really emotional. I basically held her while she cried for the longest time. I reassured her that she was a beautiful, very worthy woman, and She's been my friend for years at this point. Somehow through all of this, we had sex again. Then I held her till she fell asleep and went home.

Sex for me, is all about feeling the woman be pleasuresd. If I have to work hard, really sweat and concentrate but I get to feel her tremble and see her eyes roll back her head then it may not necessarily even be pleasurable for me at the time, but later on I will get alot of pleasure and satisfaction from it, or remembering it,. So it was and is wih them both.

I confessed the sex immediately to Dolly, who said she figured it might go that way. But seemed more worried about her friends emotional state.

Since then, more than 20 years ago, I'm just sort of allowed to take care of her when she needs it. And it somewhat goes both ways. But way more hers than mine. Amy has some specific tastes and preferences. A little different than most. So I basically just give her what she wants.

Over the years she'll have a serious boyfriend or something for awhile and I get no request.

Amy is my wife's longtime best friend that I just sort of get to help out when needed. And occasionally get to make a request of my own. She's a busy professional type with not alot of time for a social life, she's the boss at her job and complete discretion is absolutely required so... Whatever.

But, I'm not whoring around. My wife, Dolly is clear that she has to be asked prior to any visit from me, so she knows where I am. And that it's strictly at her discretion. But there's also been times when I'm fiendish and horny as a mfer, like I said, my sex drive is ridiculous high and so, at times, she has sent me to Amy.

I know some of y'all will judge. But whatever. I'm not a lying cheating bastard. It's complicated. So whatever, f-all that want to judge me.
    That is a great story & your wife is a great friend to Amy. I don’t see anything negative to judge personally.

If we do more good than bad, if we are there for family and friends and we don’t go out of our way to harm others, well that’s good enough in my book.

I’ve always compartmentalized pure sex and pure love. It’s an odd approach I know, but it’s kept me sane (so I think, lol). I liked your other thread as well and as I mentioned, we are both blessed to be married to truly incredible woman.

flyinlow is offline Banned
    So to me,

I'm surprised you have this problem. I was in Dallas for work two years ago. Holy cow way too many horny girls there. At a bar I was chatting with a very nice 53 year old lady (strictly platonic) and she told me the ratio of female / male singles is 1-10. In Chicago its all about status (how much $ you make) .. In Texas being fit, attractive with charisma is non stop sex. Very eager ladies in that state lol
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    I'm surprised you have this problem. I was in Dallas for work two years ago. Holy cow way too many horny girls there. At a bar I was chatting with a very nice 53 year old lady (strictly platonic) and she told me the ratio of female / male singles is 1-10. In Chicago its all about status (how much $ you make) .. In Texas being fit, attractive with charisma is non stop sex. Very eager ladies in that state lol
    That's undeniably noticeable.

In the south, beautiful women have no issues at all mingling with working class men. I've seen centerfold model type beauties in the south, drinking beer and eating crawfish with construction workers at roadside stands before getting into her Landover to drive home.

In the liberal "fashionable" cities, such women would refuse to associate with anyone who didn't have a big bank account and a liberal college education. (Thier smug, veiled racism and elitism is so laughable) But then again, women that beautiful are very rare in liberal cities. Go figure.

It's obvious to anyone who cares to look that conservative women are generally much more attractive, articulate and comfortable with being women. Instead of the bizzare self loathing and materialistic tendency of liberal women.

I'll definitely take Dallas Texas , Lafayette Louisiana, Birmingham Alabama over Chicago, New York or Boston for beautiful women any day. And I've been to all of those places.

*damn how could I for Nashville or Louisville? Even st. Louis! All better than. Blue state "dog towns"
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-07-2021 at 08:45 PM.

That is a great story & your wife is a great friend to Amy. I don’t see anything negative to judge personally.

If we do more good than bad, if we are there for family and friends and we don’t go out of our way to harm others, well that’s good enough in my book.

I’ve always compartmentalized pure sex and pure love. It’s an odd approach I know, but it’s kept me sane (so I think, lol). I liked your other thread as well and as I mentioned, we are both blessed to be married to truly incredible woman.
    Thanks wango. That means a lot to me.

Amy is kinda fucked up in the head. Nobody really knows outside of just a few a people.

When she was 14, she amd her sister got raped by her step father who served 18 years in prison for it.

She's gone through a lot of counseling and stuff over the years and it's helped her alot. But I think that's why she struggles to have a healthy relationship, even over 40, she never has. She's got a successful business and is a hard-working very driven person. Got a great kind heart and has been a great friend to my wife for many, many years. They sort of are polar opposite people in a way, as dolly is a stay at home mother and never worked a job in her life. They grew up together and I think enjoy eachothers lives in a way. Her and her son and us are like family to eachother.

Amy's got some different kinks and tastes though. It's taken me alot of time to learn what she needs and how to provide it. I don't know man. It is what it is. Consequently I've got my son he's 17 and Amy's, who is now 22, at my house tonight. We've got a catfish hole were heading out to tomorrow. Just us dudes. I'm taking all the kids off the ladies hands for mothers day. My son in law, the guy married to my oldest daughter is supposed to meet us here at 5am with the bait amd beer cooler and thier son, who just turned 5. So peace out.

Thanks for understanding
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-07-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    wango likes this.

Thanks wango. That means a lot to me.

Amy is kinda fucked up in the head. Nobody really knows outside of just a few a people.

When she was 14, she amd her sister got raped by her step father who served 18 years in prison for it.

She's gone through a lot of counseling and stuff over the years and it's helped her alot. But I think that's why she struggles to have a healthy relationship, even over 40, she never has. She's got a successful business and is a hard-working very driven person. Got a great kind heart and has been a great friend to my wife for many, many years. They sort of are polar opposite people in a way, as dolly is a stay at home mother and never worked a job in her life. They grew up together and I think enjoy eachothers lives in a way. Her and her son and us are like family to eachother.

Amy's got some different kinks and tastes though. It's taken me alot of time to learn what she needs and how to provide it. I don't know man. It is what it is. Consequently I've got my son he's 17 and Amy's, who is now 22, at my house tonight. We've got a catfish hole were heading out to tomorrow. Just us dudes. I'm taking all the kids off the ladies hands for mothers day. My son in law, the guy married to my oldest daughter is supposed to meet us here at 5am with the bait amd beer cooler and thier son, who just turned 5. So peace out.

Thanks for understanding
    There is absolutely nothing to thank me for Hughinn. It’s a pleasure, you’re a good man. Have a GREAT time and if you could, take some pics of the catfish hole and some of your catches please. Peace to you!
    Testie likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca crushed me. Tren got me harder than granite but took forever to cum.
    I must have Tren in my blood naturally. lol

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I'm lucky enough to have a B team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prango
    With consent of my wife, I have outside assistance .
    This must be an American thing, because as a European, I just don't get it. I'm not saying that this never happens in Europe, but it certainly doesn't occur in people who are as well-rounded in other mental aspects as Hughinn and Prango. Perhaps it's a facet of the American dream.

Admittedly, romantic love is an old relic in my memory... I can remember being entirely consumed with another person -- and occasionally I'm reminded of the feeling when a pretty girl steps close to me -- but from what I can recall of my past emotional embellishments, I never would have been able to touch another woman. I was actually a little dismayed one time when my ex tried to set it up without telling me (she was trying to drag her female friend back to our room without asking me first and I wasn't happy about it).

Quote Originally Posted by Prango
    I've never been one to read between the lines but I heard him loud and clear this time. How eloquent.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I was well out of Amy's league
    I don't believe in this idea.

I'm only 5'3" tall. I look like I exercise but I'm not particularly muscular. I'm not butt ugly but I'm not Brad Pitt either.

You should see some of the women I get attention from, and it's obviously not all physical attraction. About a year ago a former work colleague of mine and I were walking through town, and I told him to help me with a girl so we walked over to where she was working at an outside stall. Later he told me he couldn't believe how attractive she was, he was totally bowled over when he saw her.

Just about a week ago, I was scrolling through something on Facebook and I saw a female model modelling clothes for a retail store, she was absolutely gorgeous, a good solid 9.5 out of 10. (Only Heidi Klum in her 20's gets 10 out of 10). I looked at the photograph and I was like, "hang on she looks familiar", and then I remembered that she was the girl from my old yoga class who was falling all over me.

Two days ago I met two women in shopping centre (one early in the day and one later in the day) and chatted to them for a bit. Both very attractive and very chatty with me. Both damsels will make a fine wife for some future suitor.

But anyway the point I wanna make here is that these girls aren't giving me their attention for any kind of status or league membership I may have. These women want a life -- and yes a life does have a nice house and a nice car and nice fee-paying schools and medical insurance -- but a life is also spending extensive time with one person through all manner of situations (situations that make you sad, situations that make you angry, situations that devastate you, situations that elate you). These women look for good reactions from a man for the sake of choosing their future husband, but they're also keeping in mind how their future children will be brought up and whether or not they'll have a supportive father or an angry father.

I don't want to give too much detail here but there's one girl who ticks a hundred different boxes for what you'd want in a woman. She has athletic records as well as academic records, she comes from a 'perfect happy family', she's pretty and has an amazing body, and she's currently studying for one of the most highest-paying careers. This girl can have any man she wants. And lately she's giving me a lot of attention, it's obviously not because I'm 5'3" nor because I'm more than a decade older than her.

Also I just want to say one last thing. Attraction and repulsion in human beings is quite intricate at times. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing or a good thing, but I've realised over the past 5 years that there's a few women who took an interest in me simply because they heard that my ex killed herself. It's strange, but sometimes humans are attracted to hurt. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post

I'm only 5'3" tall. I look like I exercise but I'm not particularly muscular. I'm not butt ugly but I'm not Brad Pitt either.

You should see some of the women I get attention from, and it's obviously not all physical attraction. About a year ago a former work colleague of mine and I were walking through town, and I told him to help me with a girl so we walked over to where she was working at an outside stall. Later he told me he couldn't believe how attractive she was, he was totally bowled over when he saw her.

Just about a week ago, I was scrolling through something on Facebook and I saw a female model modelling clothes for a retail store, she was absolutely gorgeous, a good solid 9.5 out of 10. (Only Heidi Klum in her 20's gets 10 out of 10). I looked at the photograph and I was like, "hang on she looks familiar", and then I remembered that she was the girl from my old yoga class who was falling all over me.

Two days ago I met two women in shopping centre (one early in the day and one later in the day) and chatted to them for a bit. Both very attractive and very chatty with me. Both damsels will make a fine wife for some future suitor.

But anyway the point I wanna make here is that these girls aren't giving me their attention for any kind of status or league membership I may have. These women want a life -- and yes a life does have a nice house and a nice car and nice fee-paying schools and medical insurance -- but a life is also spending extensive time with one person through all manner of situations (situations that make you sad, situations that make you angry, situations that devastate you, situations that elate you). These women look for good reactions from a man for the sake of choosing their future husband, but they're also keeping in mind how their future children will be brought up and whether or not they'll have a supportive father or an angry father.

I don't want to give too much detail here but there's one girl who ticks a hundred different boxes for what you'd want in a woman. She has athletic records as well as academic records, she comes from a 'perfect happy family', she's pretty and has an amazing body, and she's currently studying for one of the most highest-paying careers. This girl can have any man she wants. And lately she's giving me a lot of attention, it's obviously not because I'm 5'3" nor because I'm more than a decade older than her.

Also I just want to say one last thing. Attraction and repulsion in human beings is quite intricate at times. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing or a good thing, but I've realised over the past 5 years that there's a few women who took an interest in me simply because they heard that my ex killed herself. It's strange, but sometimes humans are attracted to hurt. It is what it is.
    What I meant was that she's not typically someone I would be interested in.
    She's been a friend of ours for decades. And is a great person. A fun person and a very good friend of my wife's.

I'm a working man. I sling and pull wrenches for a living and get greasy. Amy is sort of a neurotic head case, a career woman with a driven sort of determination. She's kind of uptight. Even comes off as bitchy. She can't cook hardly at all. She's skinny, even kinda mousey. She can't hold her liquor, or relax very easily. She dresses up nice. Can look really good when she wants to. But just not really to my taste.

I would not be interested in being her man. Even though she's got her own business and makes a very comfortable living. So that's what I meant by out of her league. I really didn't mean to seem disrespectful of her. She's a great friend of my wife's and the two women who seem polar opposites really like each other's company. So I'm greatfull for that.

But, a relationship between us isn't likely. I believe her attraction to me is purely physical. The guys she date's are office / manager CEO types. She seems to like to date and talk with them. Her boyfriends are always of that type.

But, she has some pretty different kinks. Plus some deep issues. Sexual satisfaction for her can involve some understanding and patience to get her needs met right. I dunno. I'm going to shut the fuck up now.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-10-2021 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post

I've got a different point of view on the subject.

After some study, I'm convinced that women, deep down secretly detest cowardice amd feebleness in men.

Because of the nurturing and mothering nature they have, oftentimes they accept those qualities in men. But it's not something they like.

If you want to see a miserable woman, look no further than one hitched to a neurotic, needy, sniveling beta male.

I believe women appreciate a man who isn't complicated, feeble or afraid.

I agree with you that they naturally seek the best providers, protectors and sires for children. But in today's age we have such an artificial environment that the real qualities responsible for those assets are skewed against false premises. So this gives rise to feminism, and largely unhappy and unfulfilled female population. They get a man with means, thinking they've landed a champion, money to find its a sniveling, needy shell of what they thought.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-10-2021 at 04:56 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Plain & simple

Having to come off & it causing you to do die early

Done
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Plain & simple

Having to come off & it causing you to do die early

Done
    I agree. But not all of us get to look you Sampson. Gear or not haha

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I agree. But not all of us get to look you Sampson. Gear or not haha
    I think you missed a word or two - I think

But, in reality - there really isn’t much more to it. A close friend of mine really hit the nail on the head recently - he calls it “ Aesthetic enhancing poison” < I can’t see it being more spot on than that - my only rebuttal to that is, well - for some(like me) who already had low test naturally, it helps with more than just aesthetics

Steroids (aside from being necessary for some medical conditions, low test being one) are just like all other dope - we do it because we like it & we don’t stop because they are addictive af
    Hughinn likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The worst part of using steroids is sooner or later all the glory is gone unless you do things perfectly. Trt is not the answer, It loses its glory also.
    *Admin*, < <Samson> > and Testie like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information